What's new

MythBuster #1 : CM400AKG is No Match for Brahmos !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ask Indians to send the Ship we would send JF-17 equipped with CM-400. Let see who survives

You do take PDF too seriously i think...... This kind of posts makes me feel that at times you forget that this is an internet forum

You do take PDF too seriously i think...... This kind of posts makes me feel that at times you forget that this is an internet forum
i dont think zarvan read my post saying the cm400 is for aircraft carriers only. i think you should do the honours.
also tell him a war is not won on the seas

No it's you Indians the way you defend your things many times those weapons and things which your own forces hate is creating trouble

i dont think zarvan read my post saying the cm400 is for aircraft carriers only. i think you should do the honours.
also tell him a war is not won on the seas
Well than that mean it would be us who go for offensive role because India would not send their AC close to our Sea

you guys are total blinds in patriotism . for example if barahmos was chipak missile from china-pak and CM-400 was russian-indo project you guys sure will say cm-400 is best missile ever and slow speed chipak missile is scrap :lol::lol::lol: and you guys filled hundreds of pages to mapping CM-400 anything not belong to your forces is garbage simply :partay:
He is giving some facts to prove his points to not just patterns and narratives :lol:

Well than that mean it would be us who go for offensive role because India would not send their AC close to our Sea
not really, a night strike is an option... then again im not a millitary planner. i think a long range subsonic missile would be the answer.

We surrender before the great almighty suppar pawwa nation of 21st century, Bharat.
May Bhartis have mercy on our soul.
You should for your own good :D:D
And for ours too:D

No it's you Indians the way you defend your things many times those weapons and things which your own forces hate is creating trouble

That is not the point i made, anyway leave it

I dont think in a war CM400 will be facing Barhamos...why compare

With the subsonic speed how much time it would take CM400 to reach the target, till then target would be 20-30 km away, so with subsonic speed, and midcourse update features, the subsonic missile could change the direction using surface direction control. My stand is it could target the moving target, but needs continous update of the target using fighter FCR or Awaac but in the final stage, once the target is acquire, there is no change of direction, probably 15-20km terminal distance, but before that a slow moving cruise missile could be distroyed by MKg29k a2a Missile or Barak 2 SAM.

If you are talking about the maneuver taken during target acquiring and correction then I guess all such missiles that fly over challenging landscapes do so, but nothing like Brahmos. I believe CM-400 achieves its max speed during its terminal phase so maneuvering during that time is out of the question. If anything it will manuever to acquire the target much before.
Control surfaces on the missile will only be able to give certain amount of control at a certain height but if you need high g-maneuvers you absolutely must have a thrust vectoring nozzle and a proper guidance software that controls the missile as it processes the surface thru its sensors i.e in real time.

Arey Badhazam Miskin miyan, you've been reading history also? :lol:
What has reading History got to do with raising your voice against corruption ? looks like you dont pay your taxes thats why its a matter of cheap jokes for you... Bhakts are really too naive .

In the end what matter is that CM-400 is more than enough if not completely than at least massively destroy enemy AC and that AC won't ever return to war

Well, I cansee that almost no one from pakistan is Interested and can present anything Substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom