What's new

Myth of defence Budget

1000billion dollar will come from ?
Plz tellme whats the jet called in ur avatar? Very cool.

-Tax rates should be reduced....Tax rates are too high in Pakistan.

-And why grind anyone at all ? Be it rich or poor. Let people spend they money they earn, the way THEY want to spend it.

-28% of entire budget is too much money spent on defence. Defence budget should be cut down, problems should be solved through diplomacy with India. That will be best for both nations since both have "fat armies".
Yea but when u have a warmonger in neighbourhood constantly expanding his defence hardware then u cant sit idle with one hand resting on th other.

Acha bahi sunain, i had quoted u in that airplane climb angle thread,?apko alert aya tha. just asking. That thread in intro forum.

Plz tellme whats the jet called in ur avatar? Very cool.

Yea but when u have a warmonger in neighbourhood constantly expanding his defence hardware then u cant sit idle with one hand resting on th other.

Acha bahi sunain, i had quoted u in that airplane climb angle thread,?apko alert aya tha. just asking. That thread in intro forum.
Thanks man its the pride of pakistan lol

This is good topic and for 2014-2015 , here is a quick summary

Summary of Incomes
upload_2015-5-12_19-39-38.png

Summary of Allocations

upload_2015-5-12_19-45-2.png

700,148 out of total of 4,365,914 makes 16% of the allocation towards Defence Affairs and Services

As far as pensions are concerned , then these are as follows

upload_2015-5-12_19-58-42.png

Note that it not just retired Army personnel who get pensions , all retired government officials and civil servants also get pensions but for discussion's sake even if all these are put into the services account then all combined it makes 26% of the total budget.

The largest chunk of the budget actually goes into debt servicing which is almost 38%

With that done ,
36% budget is left for politicians to do loot mar

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-12_19-44-58.png
    upload_2015-5-12_19-44-58.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 4
Thank God, I thought you would manipulate to give us the figure but yes your were almost there to quote the amount spend on Pakistani defence which is approximately 30% of the total budget where in Military and Military Intelligence enjoys the share more then any other field...

Thank God, I thought you would manipulate to give us the figure but yes your were almost there to quote the amount spend on Pakistani defence which is approximately 30% of the total budget where in Military and Military Intelligence enjoys the share more then any other field...

There is no manipulation , these figures have been taken from Pakistan Federal Board of Revenue , the exact figure is 16% for active defence services , the other amounts even at the upper limit are no more than 26% of overall budget.

So , no these are not 30%, where the account is in millions than just rounding 26% to 30% is not correct.

There is no manipulation , these figures have been taken from Pakistan Federal Board of Revenue , the exact figure is 16% for active defence services , the other amounts even at the upper limit are no more than 26% of overall budget.

So , no these are not 30%, where the account is in millions than just rounding 26% to 30% is not correct.
Are we including the AID and Military assistance from other countries in it or just revenue generated by Pakistani Awaam and the allocation from those funds?

To be very honest. Pakistan needs to increase its force so that in very near future scenario there is high possibility that Pakistan Military which includes PA, PN and PAF had to deploy in the area of Hijaz. As ME led coalition forces who are attacking Yemen might be attack by IRAN and its allies in the ME region.

So, Pakistan needs to step in them in Hijaz just for the security purpose. The Force needed would be like:

Pakistan Army:
30+ Gunship
100 Transport Helis
100,000 Armed Men
300 Al-Khalid Class Battle Tanks
1000+ APCs
3000+ Trucks
Air Defence Team
And other eqiupment

Pakistan Navy:
6-7 Frigates
5-6 FACs
3+ Submarines
10 Helicopters
5 MPAs
Marines for coastal defence against 4 dimensional targets
And Other equipment

Pakistan Air Force:
100+ Multi Role Fighters (F-16s and JF-17s)
25 K-8s
5 AEW&Cs
8 C-130s
UAVs and UCAVs
10 Helicopters

So it is needed to increase the budget from $7 Billion to $12 Billion.

Yeah I wrote a reply to that post.....but the stupid site had some problem, it didn't get posted....I'll write it again....

BTW i think you Indians don't ever get the point. We spend on our forces not to become threat to India. We spend so that India and other rivals don't becomes a threat for us.
And as far as we are capable of defending our selves (And we ARE) and thwart any Indian aggression we are fine. We dont need to become a threat to anyone.
Case closed
Nope! The case isn't closed. Talking of threats, who started the 1965 war to capture Kashmir? Who started your Kargil fiasco? Who did Mumbai and the Indian parliament attack? Pakistan and its intel agencies.

So don't give me that bullshit. India has never been a threat to Pakistan. It's the other way around.

To be very honest. Pakistan needs to increase its force so that in very near future scenario there is high possibility that Pakistan Military which includes PA, PN and PAF had to deploy in the area of Hijaz. As ME led coalition forces who are attacking Yemen might be attack by IRAN and its allies in the ME region.

So, Pakistan needs to step in them in Hijaz just for the security purpose. The Force needed would be like:

Pakistan Army:
30+ Gunship
100 Transport Helis
100,000 Armed Men
300 Al-Khalid Class Battle Tanks
1000+ APCs
3000+ Trucks
Air Defence Team
And other eqiupment

Pakistan Navy:
6-7 Frigates
5-6 FACs
3+ Submarines
10 Helicopters
5 MPAs
Marines for coastal defence against 4 dimensional targets
And Other equipment

Pakistan Air Force:
100+ Multi Role Fighters (F-16s and JF-17s)
25 K-8s
5 AEW&Cs
8 C-130s
UAVs and UCAVs
10 Helicopters

So it is needed to increase the budget from $7 Billion to $12 Billion.
Totally agree

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom