What's new

Myanmar Rejects China’s Offer to Resolve Row With Bangladesh Over Rohingya

This is just a test case! World is guaging Muslim Ummah response to barbaric bucthering of Muslims! And the response is of dead soulless people! And when the time come when 9 out of 10 muslims will be butchered we will remain silent!

May Allah give us strength to help our brothers and sisters!

Whats the fuss ?

China offered to mediate, Myanmar said "Thanks but No thanks , we'll sort it out amongst ourselves"

Posters here are going into tizzies over nothing.
MM will be needing China very soon. UN investgation is going on and will come out by the end of this year. They better not fck with China. India is good for nothing and cant help.

I'm worrying if Myanmar still insists on ethnic cleaning policy in both North and south direction, there might be a regional Skirmish in the future. religious problem is very sensitive, especially lots of Muslim live in Subcontinent.

I also apeal Myanmar army stop attacking the north monorities as it creates chaos and instability along the border. As Aung Sang advocated ethnic reconciliation, the Myanmar army shall pose goodwill gesture.

As one of the most powerful military in Asia, China never play aggressively against its neighbour. Bear in mind, never force other to the corner if negotiation can solve the problem. Myanmar shall realize the international responsibility it has , and kindly hash out a acceptable solution with BD. Harmony and peace is the most precious thing in this world, resorting to war is a sign of cowardness.

If anyone want to fish in trouble water, please try China. We will experience you how "good" it feel when you loose peace.

MM will be needing China very soon. UN investgation is going on and will come out by the end of this year. They better not fck with China. India is good for nothing and cant help.

Allow the Myanmar leadership the same level as intellect as others have.

They must know what they do.

What has India to do with anything on the subject !!

If Myanmar has any brains they will try to have good relations with BD. They are a mish-mash of ethnicities that any external power can stir up to break up into many pieces.

BD over time will become an immensely more powerful country than them, either economically or militarily.

is up to Myanmar gov to resolve those issue not other countries. Sometimes i feel the same shitty feeling @Aung Zaya when other talking about human rights craps, but actually they are doing hipocrysi at best. Came on we are doing the same shit elsewhere, China doing their shit in Xin Jiang (and not to mention their long list of human right abuse), Bangladesh doing their shit in Chitagong Hill tract, Indonesia deal shit against Papuan, Indian against Maoist and Khasmiris, UK against Irish IRA, Turks against Kurdish and other cases whatever cause of the conflict just dont meddle of other people business.

lol to see some BD's wanna to take military action over Myanmar. :P

They are just mad we have put a certain lady in control of their country...and they have thus far taken in nearly a million of their illegals back with nothing to show for it. Thus they have to start the mental dreaming of military action...the psyche is there since their creation in 1971 (specifically what happened to them and haunts their fragile ego to this day).

If MM talks to China and India where required and negotiate a final solution, thats enough really. You will make these people more mad that BD gets ignored again and is simply the sponge to absorb the excess that is decided between the countries that matter. Remember that a number of them already had predicted by 2016 (last year) arakan would be invaded, MM defeated and arakan annexed to BD ;).

If MM talks to China and India where required and negotiate a final solution, thats enough really. You will make these people more mad that BD gets ignored again and is simply the sponge to absorb the excess that is decided between the countries that matter. Remember that a number of them already had predicted by 2016 (last year) arakan would be invaded, MM defeated and arakan annexed to BD ;).

I think most people are using 2030 when BD's military modernisation is completed for the time when BD will impose it's will on Myanmar

Anyway I look forward to India betraying their "ally" Myanmar as BD threatens to unleash it's bombs and missiles on Myanmar's military and infrastructure in order to put Myanmar in it's place in the region.

I think most people are using 2030 when BD's military modernisation is completed for the time when BD will impose it's will on Myanmar

Anyway I look forward to India betraying their "ally" Myanmar as BD threatens to unleash it's bombs and missiles on Myanmar's military and infrastructure in order to put Myanmar in it's place in the region.

India is a non-entity here, they warned Myanmar over the Rohingya issue and Myanmar didn't even bother to reply.

I guess a summit involving all the stakeholders could be arranged to discuss the issue and find a proper solution, Myanmar, Bangladesh, China, ASEAN, Japan, EU, US and representatives from UN. We already had one such meeting earlier when ASEAN + Bangladesh held an emergency meeting during the boat people crisis in 2015.

is up to Myanmar gov to resolve those issue not other countries. Sometimes i feel the same shitty feeling @Aung Zaya when other talking about human rights craps, but actually they are doing hipocrysi at best. Came on we are doing the same shit elsewhere, China doing their shit in Xin Jiang (and not to mention their long list of human right abuse), Bangladesh doing their shit in Chitagong Hill tract, Indonesia deal shit against Papuan, Indian against Maoist and Khasmiris, UK against Irish IRA, Turks against Kurdish and other cases whatever cause of the conflict just dont meddle of other people business.

Chittagong Hill Tracts is far more peaceful than the areas you mentioned, in fact, it's completely open for tourists so cannot be included in this list.

The problem with the Rohingya issue is that it's not limited within Myanmar's borders as it is affecting the neighboring countries as well. The refugees are flocking into other countries (including Indonesia) and the militancy is rising which could affect the entire region. If the problem is not solved, people from the entire region will suffer.

Yes. I agreed.
Condemned the terrorism attack to border camps and never support torture
Of security forces to those bangali if they do. Both should Be taken an action. But now UN and western media are too highlight on them as poorest people alive and blamed on army. And even want to pressure us to release the criminals of border camps attack.

Nobody know we have to displace thousand of Rakhine due to this attack.

Nobody know Although media chosing worst area and aired to the world as they are so poor , most of them getting excess of food and clothes from UN and they can even sell them in the market and having better living standard than the native Rakhine.

Now we can do nothing on founding Rohingya bangali army and recruiting people in the village due to international pressure. Can do nothing but waiting their next attack like we're holding the bomb..

The issue is getting worse after we awarded SEZ and oil pipe line project to China. So I believed there will be many politic behind it. Found the rebel army and make them against gov is old fashion of US and West. doing hypocrisy and seeing own benefit.

Even Osma Ladin was once a warrior to peace in their media when he was against to soviet.
image.jpeg

I'm worrying if Myanmar still insists on ethnic cleaning policy in both North and south direction, there might be a regional Skirmish in the future. religious problem is very sensitive, especially lots of Muslim live in Subcontinent.

I also apeal Myanmar army stop attacking the north monorities as it creates chaos and instability along the border. As Aung Sang advocated ethnic reconciliation, the Myanmar army shall pose goodwill gesture.

As one of the most powerful military in Asia, China never play aggressively against its neighbour. Bear in mind, never force other to the corner if negotiation can solve the problem. Myanmar shall realize the international responsibility it has , and kindly hash out a acceptable solution with BD. Harmony and peace is the most precious thing in this world, resorting to war is a sign of cowardness.

If anyone want to fish in trouble water, please try China. We will experience you how "good" it feel when you loose peace.
Agreed. But north and south is different issue which have different story. Bro
We're doing at best with north rebellion in peaceful ways. Actually they're our ethnic brother and hope to get better result in next ping long conference. But It will not be the same in the south west.

Yes. I agreed.
Of security forces to those bangali if they do. Both should Be taken an action. But now UN and western media are too highlight on them as poorest people alive and blamed on army. And even want to pressure us to release the criminals of border camps attack.

Nobody know Although media chosing worst area and aired to the world as they are so poor , most of them getting excess of food and clothes from UN and they can even sell them in the market and having better living standard than the native Rakhine.

Now we can do nothing on founding Rohingya bangali army and recruiting people in the village due to international pressure. Can do nothing but waiting their next attack like we're holding the bomb..

The issue is getting worse after we awarded SEZ and oil pipe line project to China. So I believed there will be many politic behind it. Found the rebel army and make them against gov is old fashion of US and West. doing hypocrisy and seeing own benefit.

Even Osma Ladin was once a warrior to peace in their media.
View attachment 394714
Seems the situation is more complicated than I thought.China need to have close look at this issue.

Yes. I agreed.

Even Osma Ladin was once a warrior to peace in their media when he was against to soviet.
View attachment 394714

Agreed. But north and south is different issue which have different story. Bro
We're doing at best with north rebellion in peaceful ways. Actually they're our ethnic brother and hope to get better result in next ping long conference. But It will not be the same in the south west.
You said Rohinyad is forming s rebellion army, do you have proof? Why the number of refugees keeps increasing

Seems the situation is more complicated than I thought.China need to have close look at this issue.

You said Rohinyad is forming s rebellion army, do you have proof? Why the number of refugees keeps increasing

Yah @Aung Zaya and cpl others really presented much information and perspective from his side that I am thankful for. Two sides to every coin. Its best to be wary always what presented in global media as 100% fact, there are always agendas there.

Yah @Aung Zaya and cpl others really presented much information and perspective from his side that I am thankful for. Two sides to every coin. Its best to be wary always what presented in global media as 100% fact, there are always agendas there.
I think China government will investigate it, it's been out of my reach.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom