What's new

Myanmar Navy seeks arms from India

GREAT!!!!

Give them one Kolkata Class Destroyer along with one P-17A equipped with Brahmos.

We should help our Myanmarese friends to win against EVIL BD.

Improving ties with Myanmar is very much essential for the development of North East..Since Bangladeshis are not willing to provide access to their Chittagong Port,our only option is to depend on ports in Myanmar..

Right

Improved ties with Myanmar will benefit bot nations

GREAT!!!!

Give them one Kolkata Class Destroyer along with one P-17A equipped with Brahmos.

No need to use such high class weapons on a country like Bangladesh , smaller weapons would work .

na ekhon dite Mon nai amar ,tumi jokhon Thai k $60 billion bde ,tokon ami u Myanmarke $50 billion dbo.
:D .pardon m not wel versed in bengali
hey mate don't be embarrassed with your bengali knowledge because as far as i can say(i am a Bengali) your Bengali knowledge is quite good.but a small question,where did you learn to speak Bengali?i mean i know that you are from Assam but the Bengali that you wrote is colloquial Bengali mostly used by West Bengali people:)

GREAT!!!!

nah..i don't think we should provide them with the Kolkata class destroyers as they are our state of the art warships.we should intead give them a couple of soon to be decommisioned Rajput class destroyers(INS Rajput and INS Rana).these old workhorses will still pack a deadly punch for a small Myanmar Navy.just my 2 cents on this....

hey mate don't be embarrassed with your bengali knowledge because as far as i can say(i am a Bengali) your Bengali knowledge is quite good.but a small question,where did you learn to speak Bengali?i mean i know that you are from Assam but the Bengali that you wrote is colloquial Bengali mostly used by West Bengali people:)

m not sure.... lol just a coincidence I guess:)
PS I used to "listen" to my Bengali friends in my childhood days.

Back
Top Bottom