What's new

Myanmar national cricket team

I think India needs to play Myanmar in football and see how their athletic ability dominates India. India's a pile of crap for a country of 1 billion, serious investment needs to be put into sports there because every doc I see is a Mr.Batel or a Mr.Singh.

Indian football team is the most successful in South Asia.

upload_2014-2-15_0-8-39.png

Mr Islams are good at nothing, neither at being doctors nor at sports. I think Bangladesh as a country should be banned from existing :coffee:

Indian football team is the most successful in South Asia.

View attachment 17189

Mr Islams are good at nothing, neither at being doctors nor at sports. I think Bangladesh as a country should be banned from existing :coffee:

Yes, in South Asia, that region is hardly any competition now is it, India's population is meant to be an advantage but they're not producing anything 'world class'.

Yes, in South Asia, that region is hardly any competition now is it, India's population is meant to be an advantage but they're not producing anything 'world class'.

Its the poverty mate, people have different priorities now. Majority of the Indians are busy trying to break away from the poverty, priority is to become a doctor, engineer, make good money, buy a car, buy a house. People don't have time for sports, nor they have facilities or the money.

Things will improve as the country becomes more prosperous. For example, atleast we have started getting more than one medal in Olympics now! Performance in sports is directly proportional to how rich your country is, unless of course you are a communist country or a dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom