What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKO11HVU00AN0001.jpg

No radio, No kettle.Is it real soldier?If Myanmar invade China, maybe we need Kokang to protect like in world war II

This incident is not Myanmar gorvernement intention or deliberated act, I dont think China gonna make a drama out of it, only kid's mentality mean you hit me and i will hit you back. After few days everything will return to normal.
Dude, a big boy must learn to throw its weight around. Second time you call it another accident? No one is buying it. The least that PLA need to do is use this incident to justify doubling its military budget. Let's not let these four people die in vain.

Myanmar Airforce's 100x aircrafts ... except few Mig-29s, most r China J-7, K-8, Q-5, Y-8 planes etc ... in 1990s Chinese helped them to build their Airforce and provide trainning. Chinese clearly know about them, they also understand us ... such incident is so sad for both relationships ... anyways the truth is their fighter crossing the border & killed 5x Chinese citizens, we request for national apology from Myanmar government & relevant personnels must get punishment.

For PLA Army, we need set our Radars & HQ-12,HQ-16,HQ-9 SAMs near Myanmar-China border to avoid such incident happen again.
That's even worse. We supply them with weapons to kill Kokang Chinese, now they kill four Chinese nationals.

Dude, a big boy must learn to throw its weight around. Second time you call it another accident? No one is buying it. The least that PLA need to do is use this incident to justify doubling its military budget. Let's not let these four people die in vain.

Yes agree with you if Myanmar airforce keep continue violate our airspace and kill our people, we should take a more defensive measure but what i was trying to say it's that we should be carefull not to play into the hands of other powers that desperately want to take advantages of a bad Sino-Myanmar relation.

Haven't heard peep in my domestic media, Western media or outside of Chinese blogs so I'm going to call bullshit on this one. Anyway, our MiGs are sky blue camo. Wasn't that wreck PLAAF grey?

No, I don't think the Kokang attacking is a conspiracy but the Tatmadaw's heavy response and take no quarter attitude are probably because it's an election year.

The Kokang are also Christian. All the ethnics on the Chinese border are Christians. I wouldn't make a conspiracy theory out of it though.
Kokang are Christians than China should let them perish

“I don't fucking mind whether they were deliberate or negligent, they have to pay.” I asked you, which choices to make them pay? nuke them, or vast invade them, or annex them, or kill 5 Burmese? At least you need an action goal, right? What's in your mind? It's useless to complain here. If I were you, I'd better register a domestic weibo, wechat, tencent etc, to spread the minds in Chinese society and push PLA to act.
Annex Myanmar to gain access to Indian Ocean.

Our enemies (all inclusive) must be checking the how well the mobility of our PLA is

No need to be over hyping on our deployment just to gain something cheap on forums

The whole event also reminds us how unreliable the Myanmar regime is and in case of a real war, can they be our friendly neighbour or providing assistance to our enemies

Last edited:
I'm sure the Kokang Rebels in Myanmar are relishing this reality right now.

J-7 is enough. This is merely protection measures to assure that no more intrusion should occur to the Chinese territory. The troops seem to be the 14th group army.

The 14th Group Army's equipment looks old. At least compared to the other Chinese Army Group that I have seen the photo so far :D

The 14th Group Army's equipment looks old. At least compared to the other Army Group that I have seen the photo so far :D

They are class two group army, perhaps less well equipped than class 1 group armies.

The 14th Group Army's equipment looks old. At least compared to the other Chinese Army Group that I have seen the photo so far :D
14th Group Army have no fighters and no helicopter. Any aircraft you seen is not belongs to it

Our enemies (all inclusive) must be checking the how well the mobility of our PLA is

No need to be over hyping on our deployment just to gain something cheap on forums

The whole event also reminds us how unreliable the Myanmar regime is and in case of a real war, can they be our friendly neighbour or providing assistance to our enemies?

images

Picture of Art-printing (woodcut)
版画(木刻)

We are a good friend rather than an ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom