What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this world, there are such following method to pay similar thing. One is that after Japan bomb Hawoii, America nuke them; another is that Israel bomb neighbors, neighbors attack back; the third is like Russia annex Crimea; the fourth, the fifth....What's your opinion?

That's response to enemy act. Is MM your enemy?

But Zaw Htay, director of Myanmar's presidential office, told Japan’s Kyodo News agency on Saturday that after analyzing data provided by China, the Myanmar military concluded that its warplanes did not carry out the strike.

咱给缅甸台阶下他们居然还拒绝承担责任,基本上说明了他们已经铁了心的想与中国为敌。

不管平时所谓的关系有多好,杀中国人不能答应。

they killed Chinese, didn't they? I don't fucking mind whether they were deliberate or negligent, they have to pay.

This is still the one direction information that MM airplane bombed Chinese.
Let's wait for trust news.

I think Maymaar should avoid buying Chinese weapons and buy EU and US one aka NATO ones.

Madam, the bolded part is clearly untrue. Almost on the verge of the lie. You mentioned India out of nowhere, like some deep seated hatred that erupted out of nowhere. Tell me, did a Indian date your sister or rip you off on food that makes you hate us so much? It seems you want another repeat of the Chola Incident.

That's rich coming from a culture that indulges in mass rape as a national pastime.

Reported for continued racist and sexist insult: @Hu Songshan , @Horus , @WebMaster

lol you don't know shit. The KMT didn't declare war on Japan until 1941, when its capital in Nanjing had already been occupied for 4 years. To even mobilize the army, Chiang Kai Shek had to be kidnapped and forced at gunpoint to act, in the Xi'an incident.

See its a very simple question: Myanmar dares do this, why does Vietnam or India not dare do this? Why does Japan not dare do this? Because they don't have the balls to roll the dice on their national survival. China has a long border, it was previously assumed that the border with Myanmar was safe, now that assumption has been broken and air defense assets are being moved into place. Japanese planes can't get anywhere near Chinese territory without being intercepted, so its just a matter of moving the right assets to the right locations.

Exactly. It would not take too much to "punish" Myanmar. But, China still wants to use the diplomacy and bilateral communication card. That's how a mature state behaves. Foreign policy is not a tool to soothe popular emotions. I understand how people from small countries like to educate China on this thread. But, they should understand, China is on a different league.

China still wants to keep communication channels open. Myanmar should apologize and ensure that such incidents will never happen again. China won't definitely let another such incident to go without a proper punishment. But, for this particular incident, I am for giving Myanmar a last chance.

So far Myanmar only denied the incident. That's weird and unprofessional.

China: Action to be taken if deadly bombing happens againNation - China Daily Asia

You have very bad understanding ability. I repeat it again in both Chinese and English.

What I meant to say, so far Myanmar is not American ally so we still need to give patience to them and treat them peacefully. If only Myanmar has determined to ally with America like what Ukraine done and put it into action, we will consider them roughly.

China can't beat a friend, especially two govt still have close communication and ideas exchange. Taking care of border and protecting citizens is another issue.

乌克兰已经铁了心加入欧洲,并且付出实质行动。俄国不用在对他们有丝毫的期待,只需让他们承受后果。

但是目前,缅甸在政府层面上任然是中国的伙伴关系。缅甸政府并没有表现出与美国结盟的倾向,或是迈出什么实质的步骤。政府不可能因为一些小的矛盾就攻击缅甸把他们推向美国怀抱。况且,缅甸和乌克兰不同的是。乌克兰人民无法从俄国获得商业机会,投资和工作。而中国可以给缅甸的经济发展提供机会,特别是一路一带目标制定后。

Agreed on, my friend. Very wisely put.

咱给缅甸台阶下他们居然还拒绝承担责任,基本上说明了他们已经铁了心的想与中国为敌。
东南亚小国基本都是过河拆桥的王八蛋。揍它。

I think Maymaar should avoid buying Chinese weapons and buy EU and US one aka NATO ones.
Change your flag, or it will cause unnecessary misunderstanding.

Where the money comes from? Maybe they are waiting your donation.

Myanmar provoked along Indian border as well, they are crazy.

Any trust news on this?

Haven't heard peep in my domestic media, Western media or outside of Chinese blogs so I'm going to call bullshit on this one. Anyway, our MiGs are sky blue camo. Wasn't that wreck PLAAF grey?

I'm sorry if I play a bit of conspiracy theory. It is the bold that make me want to play a bit baseless accusation. So it's an election year and your army want to make themselves useful, then play behind the door with someone (Kokang / China?) and ask the Kokang Rebel to attack so the Army can get popularity there?

Or the other baseless accusation that we can consider as conspiracy theory, someone want to disturb the relation between Myanmar and China by support the Kokang Rebel and armed them to teeth. Because this is just a conspiracy theory, I say maybe India and US, because they have benefit from this separation. And, if I'm not mistakenly remember, you said that Kokang Rebel had something with Kachin, which is Western Christian.

This is of course only a conspiracy theory. So don't consider it seriously, but hopefully you can tell me about it.

No, I don't think the Kokang attacking is a conspiracy but the Tatmadaw's heavy response and take no quarter attitude are probably because it's an election year.

The Kokang are also Christian. All the ethnics on the Chinese border are Christians. I wouldn't make a conspiracy theory out of it though.

Haven't heard peep in my domestic media, Western media or outside of Chinese blogs so I'm going to call bullshit on this one. Anyway, our MiGs are sky blue camo. Wasn't that wreck PLAAF grey?

do you think someone is making up the news in purpose?

4 Chinese killed, 9 injured by stray warplane - CCTV News - CCTV.com English

Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin has summoned Myanmar's ambassador Thit Linn Ohn in Beijing, over a stray bomb from the armed conflict in northern Myanmar which landed across the border in China and killed four civilians.

There's been heavy fighting between Myanmar troops and ethnic Kokang rebels near the Chinese border since February. The bomb was dropped by a warplane in Lin-cang city, in China's southwestern Yunnan Province. Nine others were also injured.

Liu condemned the incident and urged Myanmar to thoroughly investigate. He also urged Myanmar to take immediate measures to prevent recurrence of such incidents and safeguard the security and stability in the border areas between the two countries.

China: Action to be taken if deadly bombing happens again - Xinhua | English.news.cn

BEIJING, March 14 (Xinhua) -- No further deadly stray fire incidents should happen or the Chinese military will take "firm and decisive action" to protect the safety of its people, senior Chinese military leader Fan Changlong said on Saturday.

Fan, vice chairman of the Central Military Commission, made the remarks while speaking with Min Aung Hlaing, commander-in-chief of the Myanmar Defense Services over the telephone, after a bomb dropped by a Myanmar warplane on Friday killed four Chinese in southwest China's Yunnan Province.

Fan called on Myanmar to seriously investigate the incident, and urged the Myanmar side to severely punish the perpetrators, as well as apologize to and compensate the families of the victims.

He voiced hope that the Myanmar side would settle the incident well and work with China to ensure the safety and stability of the border areas.

Min Aung Hlaing said the Myanmar side understood China's feelings and assured that the Myanmar side would send personnel to jointly investigate the incident with the Chinese side. Min Aung Hlaing also promised to properly handle relevant issues and hold relevant people accountable.

He said the Myanmar military would advance friendly cooperation with the Chinese army.

Myanmar's warplanes have on several occasions crossed the China-Myanmar border and stray fire has caused casualties and loss of property of the Chinese people, Fan said.

On March 8, stray fire from a fight that occurred between Myanmar's government forces and a local ethnic army had damaged a house in China.

Friday's bombing hit a sugarcane field in the border city of Lincang, killing four people working there and injuring nine others.

Since Friday, China's Air Force have sent fighter jets to patrol over the China-Myanmar border areas to "track, monitor, warn and chase away" Myanmar military planes flying close to China.

Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin summoned Myanmar ambassador Thit Linn Ohn in Beijing Friday night, lodging solemn representations to him.

On Saturday, Chinese ambassador to Myanmar Yang Houlan also lodged urgent and solemn representations to Myanmar government and military.

In this world, there are such following method to pay similar thing. One is that after Japan bomb Hawoii, America nuke them; another is that Israel bomb neighbors, neighbors attack back; the third is like Russia annex Crimea; the fourth, the fifth....What's your opinion?
So naive,so malay...such a coward that twist everything into your nightmare,wooo.So afraid that the only thing you can do is blabling empty words and get bullied by others.

So naive,so malay...such a coward that twist everything into your nightmare,wooo.So afraid that the only thing you can do is blabling empty words and get bullied by others.

“I don't fucking mind whether they were deliberate or negligent, they have to pay.” I asked you, which choices to make them pay? nuke them, or vast invade them, or annex them, or kill 5 Burmese? At least you need an action goal, right? What's in your mind? It's useless to complain here. If I were you, I'd better register a domestic weibo, wechat, tencent etc, to spread the minds in Chinese society and push PLA to act.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom