What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have very bad understanding ability. I repeat it again in both Chinese and English.

What I meant to say, so far Myanmar is not American ally so we still need to give patience to them and treat them peacefully. If only Myanmar has determined to ally with America like what Ukraine done and put it into action, we will consider them roughly.

China can't beat a friend, especially two govt still have close communication and ideas exchange.

乌克兰已经铁了心加入欧洲,并且付出实质行动。俄国不用在对他们有丝毫的期待,只需让他们承受后果。

但是目前,缅甸在政府层面上任然是中国的伙伴关系。缅甸政府并没有表现出与美国结盟的倾向,或是迈出什么实质的步骤。政府不可能因为一些小的矛盾就攻击缅甸把他们推向美国怀抱。况且,缅甸和乌克兰不同的是。乌克兰人民无法从俄国获得商业机会,投资和工作。而中国可以给缅甸的经济发展提供机会,特别是一路一带目标制定后。
So you mean in order to do business with Myanmar,we should bare the bombard from them?We should allow them to deprecate us?That's low.Sorry mate,Maynmar is not China's little brother.There aren't any special relations between China and Myanmar as far as I know.Don't lie to your self that Myanmar will follow us,that's laughable.

Last edited:
So you mean in order to do business to Myanmar,we should bare the bombard from them?We should allow them to deprecate us?That's low.Sorry mate,Maynmar is not China's little brother.There aren't any special relations between China and Myanmar as far as I know.Don't lie to your self that Myanmar will follow us,that's laughable.
本次出事的大水桑树村紧挨着边境,缅甸空军稍微转个弯就越境了。

据说这次缅甸空袭已经事先通报了中方,包括起飞机型、行动路线和时间,所以中方也没派空军跟踪。

如果这些属实,那我觉得真是缅甸空军的问题,毕竟飞机老旧、飞行员素质不高,稍微出点错就是这样。

缅甸空军大多数都是中国飞机,歼7强五之类老旧机型,空军体系基本中国建立,中国空军再不济,缅甸空军对中国不堪一击

His last words of leading a region is not insulting your former leader. When his goal is unpractical, keep that in mind. It's dangerous to carry out the goal.

The Philippines backed by America has showed several times it want to control the ASEAN. Did it succeed? Nope.

Give us the source for 'his last words' as you said, I never heard anything similar to what you said.

But keen for truth, I await for your evidence, before conclude that your saying is baseless.

本次出事的大水桑树村紧挨着边境,缅甸空军稍微转个弯就越境了。

据说这次缅甸空袭已经事先通报了中方,包括起飞机型、行动路线和时间,所以中方也没派空军跟踪。

如果这些属实,那我觉得真是缅甸空军的问题,毕竟飞机老旧、飞行员素质不高,稍微出点错就是这样。

缅甸空军大多数都是中国飞机,歼7强五之类老旧机型,空军体系基本中国建立,中国空军再不济,缅甸空军对中国不堪一击
这个不是第一次呀,之前不是有中国人被越境缅甸军人杀了吗,飞机越境也不是第一次,最远的一次深入中国30公里.这个不仅是设备老旧的问题了,完全是根本没把中国当一回事。这个不是很明显么?

So you mean in order to do business with Myanmar,we should bare the bombard from them?We should allow them to deprecate us?That's low.Sorry mate,Maynmar is not China's little brother.There aren't any special relations between China and Myanmar as far as I know.Don't lie to your self that Myanmar will follow us,that's laughable.

At the moment, if China beat Myanmar, will America feel happy or disappointed? They will be fuucking excitedly happy, because American backed political leader hasn't got power in Myanmar.

How can you say we allow them to deprecate us? China govt has deployed troops and air forces to protect border and make diplomatic management.

这个不是第一次呀,之前不是有中国人被越境缅甸军人杀了吗,飞机越境也不是第一次,最远的一次深入中国30公里.这个不仅是设备老旧的问题了,完全是根本没把中国当一回事。这个不是很明显么?
是在中国境内30公里处坠毁,飞机要坠毁是飞行员没有办法完全控制的。缅军四次越境其实都是贴着边境线

At the moment, if China beat Myanmar, will America feel happy or disappointed? They will be fuucking excitedly happy, because American backed political leader hasn't got power in Myanmar.

How can you say we allow them to deprecate us? China govt has deployed troops and air forces to protect border and make diplomatic management.
MM is current ASEAN member and AEC at the end of this year, so ASEAN want to secure the peace in MM in favor of MM. @Indos

Give us the source for 'his last words' as you said, I never heard anything similar to what you said.

But keen for truth, I await for your evidence, before conclude that your saying is baseless.

I read that in an ifeng article years ago, regretly I forget the source. The issue of Ho Chi Minh's last words is very complicated. Some one says uncle Ho's last words is that they ask Vietnam continue to cooperate with China and help China-USSR improve relations, kick out American troops. But someone says Le Duan changed Ho's last words that Vietnam has to lead the region. Which one is real version, it's a historical mystery. As to later history, what Le Duan done is Ho Chi Minh's wishes or not, we don't know.

By the way, the content is based on Hoàng Văn Hoan's writings and memoirs.

Last edited:
I read that in an ifeng article years ago, regretly I forget the source. The issue of Ho Chi Minh's last words is very complicated. Some one says uncle Ho's last words is that they ask Vietnam continue to cooperate with China and help China-USSR improve relations, kick out American troops. But someone says Le Duan changed Ho's last words that Vietnam has to lead the region. Which one is real version, it's a historical mystery. As to later history, what Le Duan done is Ho Chi Minh's wishes or not, we don't know.

In another words, your blame abt his last words is baseless.

Mr. Zaw Htay secretary of MM president told there's no violation of MM airplanes in the region based on GPS, recorded coordinates as China claim. Any operation reported to China side in advance.

We are keen to make clear about the situation.

Mr. Zaw Htay secretary of MM president told there's no violation of MM airplanes in the region based on GPS, recorded coordinates as China claim. We are keen to make clear about the situation.

If you are interested in the history, you can read some Hoàng Văn Hoan's works. You should know him, in the end of 1970's, he took political asylum in China.

不管平时所谓的关系有多好,杀中国人不能答应。

Mr. Zaw Htay secretary of MM president told there's no violation of MM airplanes in the region based on GPS, recorded coordinates as China claim. Any operation reported to China side in advance.

We are keen to make clear about the situation.
they killed Chinese, didn't they? I don't fucking mind whether they were deliberate or negligent, they have to pay.

The crash of MIG-29 within China border means everything, China must send fighters there to defend the border.

The crash of MIG-29 within China border means everything, China must send fighters there to defend the border.
I am waiting for the evidence of that.
Until now, even China media never post that news. Not sure it's true or fake.

不管平时所谓的关系有多好,杀中国人不能答应。

they killed Chinese, didn't they? I don't fucking mind whether they were deliberate or negligent, they have to pay.

In this world, there are such following method to pay similar thing. One is that after Japan bomb Hawoii, America nuke them; another is that Israel bomb neighbors, neighbors attack back; the third is like Russia annex Crimea; the fourth, the fifth....What's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom