What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
看本次轰炸的弹坑,不像航空炸弹。航弹威力不会这么小,倒是很像迫击炮弹,颇为蹊跷
【直击缅军机炸弹落入的村庄:弹片穿透两层铁皮】记者获准进入缅甸军机炸弹落入的云南临沧水桑树村。造成村民伤亡的爆炸点,刚捆好甘蔗还没有运出,距弹坑不到五米一块石头上有血迹,另一爆炸点,一辆农用拖拉机挡风玻璃被震碎,车后两层铁皮被弹片击穿。ps:看弹坑威力,不像是航空炸弹。
53ae0b70jw1eq6ink3sb3j20qo0k0n5r.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6ingta5dj20qo0k0wk2.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6inhh1arj20qo0k0n4x.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6ingax1yj20qo0k077y.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6inftku4j20qo0k0n07.jpg

看本次轰炸的弹坑,不像航空炸弹。航弹威力不会这么小,倒是很像迫击炮弹,颇为蹊跷
【直击缅军机炸弹落入的村庄:弹片穿透两层铁皮】记者获准进入缅甸军机炸弹落入的云南临沧水桑树村。造成村民伤亡的爆炸点,刚捆好甘蔗还没有运出,距弹坑不到五米一块石头上有血迹,另一爆炸点,一辆农用拖拉机挡风玻璃被震碎,车后两层铁皮被弹片击穿。ps:看弹坑威力,不像是航空炸弹。
53ae0b70jw1eq6ink3sb3j20qo0k0n5r.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6ingta5dj20qo0k0wk2.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6inhh1arj20qo0k0n4x.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6ingax1yj20qo0k077y.jpg

53ae0b70jw1eq6inftku4j20qo0k0n07.jpg

May be rocket projectile or mortar bomb

I agree,most likely mortar bomb,if it's true,then who did this?

could be anyone. as we know there're many terrorists in China too.
The police shot dead many of them every year.

The rebel, like the what the Myanmar Minister said? and the Grey Mig-29? Is it really Mig-29?
Has there been actual verification that other than those blog posts?

do you think someone is making up the news in purpose?
More likely hearsay and rumour. I remember when we killed a Bangladeshi officer, a bunch of blogs reported that they struck back and killed 4 of our officers. The picture they used was an old photo from an unrelated conflict. i imagine it's something like that unless a proper news source carries the story. It's quite a big deal losing a jet. Did it crash? Was it shot down? Where's the pilot? etc.

Has there been actual verification that other than those blog posts?

More likely hearsay and rumour. I remember when we killed a Bangladeshi officer, a bunch of blogs reported that they struck back and killed 4 of our officers. The picture they used was an old photo from an unrelated conflict. i imagine it's something like that unless a proper news source carries the story. It's quite a big deal losing a jet. Did it crash? Was it shot down? Where's the pilot? etc.

Agree, just a mortal shot by rebel to China village, and some makeup, someone could push MM to a war with CN.
So sick !!!

Agree, just a mortal shot by rebel to China village, and some makeup, someone could push MM to a war with CN.
So sick !!!

Oh no, I meant the story of our MiG going down. I think with this much verification and having our ambassador summoned means something did happen.

Yes, PLAAF J-7 fighters deployed in LinCang airport (a small civil airport), close to the border.

J-7 is enough. This is merely protection measures to assure that no more intrusion should occur to the Chinese territory. The troops seem to be the 14th group army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom