What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myanmar expresses regret over border bombing incident
English.news.cn | 2015-03-15 23:14:15
YANGON, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar on Sunday openly responded for the first time to Friday's bombing incident across the Myanmar- China border which left five Chinese citizens dead and eight others injured in China's southwestern Yunnan province.

According to Myanmar's state radio and TV, the government expressed regret over the incident, saying that Myanmar authorities are cooperating with the Chinese side through diplomatic channel to uncover the truth of the incident.

A Myanmar delegation has entered the Chinese territory for a join investigation into the incident.

Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin summoned Myanmar Ambassador Thit Linn Ohn in Beijing Friday night, lodging solemn representations to him after a bomb dropped by a Myanmar warplane hit a sugarcane field in the border city of Lincang, Yunnan, killing five people and injuring eight others working there in the afternoon.

Liu urged the Myanmar side to thoroughly investigate the case and inform the Chinese side of the result.

Chinese Ambassador to Myanmar Yang Houlan on Saturday also lodged the same urgent and solemn representation to the Myanmar government and military.

Vice Chairman of China's Central Military Commission Fan Changlong also urged Myanmar to punish the perpetrators and apologize to and compensate the families of the victims.

We are a good friend rather than an ally.

We never take Myanmar to the level of "ally" as far as I know
But the repeated bombing on our side of he border and killing our folks are not the gesture that anyone can expect from "good friends"

Good job my Burmese brother.

What a brutal terrorist's mentality
Are the people from Mysanmar respected for being reminded of their colonial name?
Let the people from there decide who are their friends before indian trolls hastily curry favour at the expense of our folks getting murdered

Last edited:
Kokang forces lures Myanmar army to China's border in order to get China's attention resulting in the death&injury of innocent bystanders. PLA is now in self defence mode along the border.

Kokang guerilla tactics are cunning and sneaky to play both both parties. The tension is now causing a strain between sino burmese relationship. How will China react without looking like an aggressor. The world is watching.

Last edited:
Kokang forces lures Myanmar army to China's border in order to get China's attention resulting in the death&injury of innocent bystanders.

Kokang guerillas tactics are cunning and sneaky to play both both parties. The tension is now causing a strain between sino burma relationship. How will China react without looking like an aggressor. The world is watching.

You are wrong

Any military action from PLA China is a revenge for the Myanmar's mistakes if they do not
a. officially APOLOGIZE
b. COMPENSATE sufficiently for the victims; also
c, PUNISH the perpetrator
d. PROMISE not to repeat the same mistakes again.

Myanmar needs to do this ASAP!

Who cares if any minnows or biggies are watching
It is our call

Last edited:
You are wrong

Any military action from PLA China is a revenge for the Myanmar's mistakes if they do not
a. officially APOLOGIZE
b. COMPENSATE sufficiently for the victims; also
c, PUNISH the perpetrator
d. PROMISE not to repeat the same mistakes again.

Myanmar needs to do this ASAP!

Who cares if any minnows or biggies are watching
It is our call

images

Dynamic Yunnan

A. Probably not as China seems to have a soft spot for the Kokang and overlooks a lot of stuff e.g. mercenaries

B. Yes

C. No

D. Yes

Is what I figure.

Kokang forces lures Myanmar army to China's border in order to get China's attention resulting in the death&injury of innocent bystanders. PLA is now in self defence mode along the border.

Kokang guerilla tactics are cunning and sneaky to play both both parties. The tension is now causing a strain between sino burmese relationship. How will China react without looking like an aggressor. The world is watching.

This is the same to Khmer Rouge fled to base camp in Thailand during 1980s.
Anyone remember Khun Sa ?

A. Probably not as China seems to have a soft spot for the Kokang and overlooks a lot of stuff e.g. mercenaries

B. Yes

C. No

D. Yes

Is what I figure.

I checked our govt official statements, it's similar with the post. I think official apology is a respect to the victims, it won't hurt your country's dignity.

Compensation, punishment of the perpetrator and promises are all international diplomatic solutions. Most countries obey the rule.

Does our government issue any deadline to the Myanmar government for their reply?

PLAAF J-11B fighters patrol near Myanmar-China border

View attachment 203104

Why you know that's J-11B ?
maybe Su-27 which stationed at the nearby air regiment.

The 33rd Fighter Division was established in May 1960 at Shanpo, Hubei. The division is believed to be comprised of three regiments and has elements stationed at Chongqing Baishiyi and Dazu airbases. The division reportedly flies the Su-27 and J-7 fighters.

Last edited:
Why you know that's J-11B ?
maybe Su-27 which stationed at the nearby air regiment.
Now PLAAF doesn't have Su-27sk in front-line force, only domestic J-11A and J-11B fighters ... most 20-year old Su-27sk had retired (Su-27sk imported in early 1990s). We r not like Vietnam, PLA equipments upgrading fast.

Now PLAAF doesn't have Su-27sk in front-line force, only domestic J-11A and J-11B fighters ... most 20-year old Su-27sk had retired (Su-27sk imported in early 1990s). We r not like Vietnam, PLA equipments upgrading fast.

So why J-6, J-7?

So why J-6, J-7?
We can produce new and cheaper compared with J-11, why not ? ShengYang don't produce Su-27sk, only J-11A/B ... so old Su-27sk retired & less, domestic J-11A/B fighters produce to 300x now.

1~2 years ago, China still export J-7MG to foreign nations ... as far as i knew, currently China J-7 prodcution line closed, not more.

Where to unleash Chinese Fury ???
092021q0swwoi5kgaii4i5.jpg

Last edited:
Kokang are Christians than China should let them perish

Annex Myanmar to gain access to Indian Ocean.
You are retard?

We are a good friend rather than an ally.
Good friend? i think it was the past until you bomb our civillians. Or you have solid proof that you didn't do it? Now the Myanmar inner conflict is very complicated, you'd started to hurt China's interests.

PLAAF J-11B fighters patrol near Myanmar-China border

View attachment 203104
We shall send KJ500 AWACS there to defend the potential risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom