What's new

Myanmar lures Bangladesh Buddhists to take over Rohingya land: officials

Where did you come up with this 2% magic number. Minority has differing meaning. Who do you call minority?
There is no minority in Bangladesh. This is the official stance. If you call anybody minority in this country, they become offended.

Lol nice way to to cop out after making lofty claims.. No minorities i guess thats the end game.. I guess were to expect this ?

You do know about the partition right?? East Bengal was the only Muslim majority population on this side of the subcontinent...the map was literally drawn around that population...The country was created that way..if you want to equate that with Bengalis here commiting some sort of atrocity on the ethnic minorities it would be idiotic...and about the Chakma situation..they were at war with the state for a long time(just like the Tamils were in your country...although not at the same scale)....Buddhism was created in India and one of the largest global religions today....and yet they aren't even 1% of the population of India.
Regarding Hindu migration...there is a general economic migration from Bangladesh towards India(the numbers can be debatable)...since due to historic reasons(mainly 1971) a lot of Hindus already have relatives on the other side of the border they are more likely migrate there due to existing support structure...but a lot of Muslims also migrate to India...high chances are more Muslims migrate there than Hindus do.

Well mate.. Tell that to the compatriots throwing words like genocide/ethnic willy nilly without verified facts.. Fact remains nations with minuscule or even inconsequential numbers of ethnic groups cannot afford to accuse discrimination on societies with high numbers of multi ethnicity, Minorities in those countries have not only thrived but increased in numbers due to inclusiveness of those societies, Unlike those countries that minorities have actually decreased.. Of cause there will be civil strife over the time to time in multi ethnic societies just by the nature of them but it's highly ironic for those who would never experienced such situations to accuse those have

Btw Ethnic cleansing doesn't necessarily need to happen at the barrel of a gun, State sponsored systematic degradation is just as effective

Is there not a Sri Lankan section you could be spending time on?

It's a int forum buddy.. People will post their whatever where ever they choose to

It is Sinhalese Buddhist who started the war by ethnically cleanse Tamils from central SL. They were mainly tea plantation worker. This is the same place from where they are now attacking Muslims (who are also Tamils). You got to know the entire story. I would presume Indian response were bit measured.

Haahha.. You talk a lot of shyt for some one who knows so little.. Go google again, Plantation Tamils were never involved in any conflict @Godman @Saradiel Ahem.. Upcountry moors are now apparently Tamils.. :D

Lol nice way to to cop out after making lofty claims.. No minorities i guess thats the end game.. I guess were to expect this ?
We never been in any game despite a lot of hardship.
Haahha.. You talk a lot of shyt for some one who knows so little.. Go google again, Plantation Tamils were never involved in any conflict @Godman @Saradiel
They were put into the ship and shipped and became refugee. Its only the northern Tamil who took up arms to protect themselves from the same fate.

Well mate.. Tell that to the compatriots throwing words like genocide/ethnic willy nilly without verified facts.. Fact remains nations with minuscule or even inconsequential numbers of ethnic groups cannot afford to accuse discrimination on societies with high numbers of multi ethnicity, Minorities in those countries have not only thrived but increased in numbers due to inclusiveness of those societies, Unlike those countries that minorities have actually decreased.. Of cause there will be civil strife over the time to time in multi ethnic societies just by the nature of them but it's highly ironic for those who would never experienced such situations to accuse those have

Btw Ethnic cleansing doesn't necessarily need to happen at the barrel of a gun, State sponsored systematic degradation is just as effective

It's a int forum buddy.. People will post their whatever where ever they choose to

Haahha.. You talk a lot of shyt for some one who knows so little.. Go google again, Plantation Tamils were never involved in any conflict @Godman @Saradiel Ahem.. Upcountry moors are now apparently Tamils.. :D
"verified Facts"....the UN suspects it as genocide..Human Rights Watch says its ethnic cleansing..it is not a question of whether Bangladesh can afford to or have the right to accuse Burma of anything...there are international organizations that are specifically tasked with that very job.....close to a million refugees are now inside Bangladesh....that's not a 'civil strife'....that's a large scale problem...people don't tend to leave their homeland in droves just because they are inconvenienced.

Bangladesh has never faced that situation?? How do you thing the country was created in the first place? Ever heard of what happened here in 1971? Bengalis have a much better understanding of ethnic cleansing than any other group in South Asia.

They were put into the ship and shipped and became refugee. Its only the northern Tamil who took up arms to protect themselves from the same fate.

Try again.. Repatriation of Indian Tamils had nothing to do with the civil conflict in the North and East, Plus over 50% chose to remain and are numbered at nearly 5% of the population (That's more than twice as more than all minority in Bangladesh):D.. Lankan Tamils infact were in favor of the repatriation of Indian Tamils to India cos they never considered them equal, That's the reason no Indian/Plantation Tamil ever joined the Northern armed conflict and their political leadership always stood with the govt.. @Nilgiri @surya kiran

See you think you know matters but you fall way short, I suggest you google more

"verified Facts"....the UN suspects it as genocide..Human Rights Watch says its ethnic cleansing..it is not a question of whether Bangladesh can afford to or have the right to accuse Burma of anything

Suspect's mate, Key word.. Believe me these terms have been thrown around so many times in other conflicts it became a B word, But once the dust settles down it becomes clear it just always have been just another propaganda tool by vested interets

Anyway my response was not specific to MM regarding the "Verified" facts, But for those who's accusing about thing they have no idea of.. Look i'm not here to condone any violence, Certainly not violence against Rohingya, But you need two hands to clap and all i have seen is one sided bigoted propaganda sometimes posters repeatedly using abusive words for Burmese people, Despite that i noticed to their credit no Burmese poster here retaliating in kind

I have my own opinion on this subject and with good reason, I don't have loyalties that blind me unlike most posters here (Believe or not i'm not even Buddhist despite my signature).. But as a person of minority i have different perspective, Some find it offensive to their narrative, But i cant help with that

"verified Facts"....the UN suspects it as genocide..Human Rights Watch says its ethnic cleansing..it is not a question of whether Bangladesh can afford to or have the right to accuse Burma of anything...there are international organizations that are specifically tasked with that very job.....close to a million refugees are now inside Bangladesh....that's not a 'civil strife'....that's a large scale problem...people don't tend to leave their homeland in droves just because they are inconvenienced.

Bangladesh has never faced that situation?? How do you thing the country was created in the first place? Ever heard of what happened here in 1971? Bengalis have a much better understanding of ethnic cleansing than any other group in South Asia.
This guy is a bigot. First propagated that these Rohingyas are illegal immigrant to the land of milk and honey. Now when shown the proof that they lived there long before british came to sub continent he ran away. Now coming back with the logic that these Rohingya people suddenly chose to visit Bangladesh for a honeymoon. Even suggesting that we should make a population swap. What kind of bigot can utter such word in 21st century!!

This guy is a bigot. First propagated that these Rohingyas are illegal immigrant to the land of milk and honey. Now when shown the proof that they lived there long before british came to sub continent he ran away. Now coming back with the logic that these Rohingya people suddenly chose to visit Bangladesh for a honeymoon.

I didnt run away from anything, This is a freaking online forum bub.. Why the hell should i run away from some insignificant anonymous person like you in a online forum :lol:.. Please take your head out of your arse and smell the coffee mate

There are scores of alternative views to where Rohingya originated from.. Lol.. So many people can write so many shyt.. Just like how you do here without knowing much about the outside world.. You cant change my opinion based on yours

Try again.. Repatriation of Indian Tamils had nothing to do with the civil conflict in the North and East, Plus over 50% chose to remain and are numbered at nearly 5% of the population (That's more than twice as more than all minority in Bangladesh):D.. Lankan Tamils infact were in favor of the repatriation of Indian Tamils to India cos they never considered them equal, That's the reason no Indian/Plantation Tamil ever joined the Northern armed conflict and their political leadership always stood with the govt.. @Nilgiri @surya kiran

I have stopped trying to educate people who look at the SL problem from the lens of pure ethnicity. It was a power game which resulted in 2 neighbours shadowboxing due to geopolitics. Ask anyone on this forum what is their view of the US angle of the conflict and they will ask what US angle.

Enough blood has been spilled. As far as I am concerned, good riddance.

I have made my views clear on this topic quite often. SL, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Mauritius should be given greater access to integrate with the Indian economy, polity and population. Bangladeshis should be given opportunities to work in India using their own citizenship, thereby reducing their need to fudge Indian citizenship. This can be done by restricted access to Assam and the NE, while working anywhere else in India under their own Bangladeshi citizenship. Establish opportunities for the students of these countries to travel to India and study here. Establish a culture fund to ensure artists from both sides are allowed to travel without hassle across all countries.

I didnt run away from anything, This is a freaking online forum bub.. Why the hell should i run away from some insignificant anonymous person like you in a online forum :lol:.. Please take your head out of your arse and smell the coffee mate

There are scores of alternative views to where Rohingya originated from.. Lol.. So many people can write so many shyt.. Just like how you do here without knowing much about the outside world.. You cant change my opinion based on yours
Anybody can fart either from SL or Yangoon.. but historical documents is what matters.

I have stopped trying to educate people who look at the SL problem from the lens of pure ethnicity. It was a power game which resulted in 2 neighbours shadowboxing due to geopolitics. Ask anyone on this forum what is their view of the US angle of the conflict and they will ask what US angle.

Enough blood has been spilled. As far as I am concerned, good riddance.
Power game between who? Some fiction character like Ram and Ravan? :lol:
I have made my views clear on this topic quite often. SL, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Mauritius should be given greater access to integrate with the Indian economy, polity and population. Bangladeshis should be given opportunities to work in India using their own citizenship, thereby reducing their need to fudge Indian citizenship. This can be done by restricted access to Assam and the NE, while working anywhere else in India under their own Bangladeshi citizenship. Establish opportunities for the students of these countries to travel to India and study here. Establish a culture fund to ensure artists from both sides are allowed to travel without hassle across all countries.
I dont think BD made any request to grant work permit from India like what we do regularly in western and middle eastern countries.
Nepalese and Bhutanese wants segregation from Indian economy not the other way around. Not sure about Sri Lanka.. Seems like they like Chinese moeny.

Dude, no one actually cares about your opinion.

Trust me no-one would miss you if you never posted on BD forum ever again since you add no value to it.

Your attempt to portray yourself as neutral on the subject is considered a joke here.

Anybody can fart either from SL or Yangoon.. but historical documents is what matters

Dude, no one actually cares about your opinion.

Trust me no-one would miss you if you never posted on BD forum ever again since you add no value to it.

Lol.. They why are you two ladies getting all hot and bothered over my comments ? Best to ignore them without getting your panties in a twist.. :lol:

I have stopped trying to educate people who look at the SL problem from the lens of pure ethnicity.

True.. But it's even more preposterous that some clowns are trying to make it out a religious conflict

Muslims have been mass murdering and terrorizing non muslims since the creation of Islam and we have seen how Mughal, Afghans, Ottomans have treated non muslims and how non muslim minorities are treated in Pakistan and elsewhere currently. Muslims are a national threat for the Buddhists of Myanmar hence it is fsir enough that Muslims are threatened to leave Myanmar. The rohingya Muslims are majority in Northern Rakhine and they are creating mayhem in that region. Muslims have been raping Buddhist women, destroying temples, killing Buddhists and terrorizing buddhist villages in Rakhine state and so the Burmese army had to launch clearance operations against rohingya Muslims. Muslims are terrorists, like it or not..

Muslims have been mass murdering and terrorizing non muslims since the creation of Islam and we have seen how Mughal, Afghans, Ottomans have treated non muslims and how non muslim minorities are treated in Pakistan and elsewhere currently. Muslims are a national threat for the Buddhists of Myanmar hence it is fsir enough that Muslims are threatened to leave Myanmar. The rohingya Muslims are majority in Northern Rakhine and they are creating mayhem in that region. Muslims have been raping Buddhist women, destroying temples, killing Buddhists and terrorizing buddhist villages in Rakhine state and so the Burmese army had to launch clearance operations against rohingya Muslims. Muslims are terrorists, like it or not..

You sound like a spokesman for the Barman savages.
There is a big question mark over who you say you are.
Are you @Aung Zaya by any chance?
:rofl:

Last edited:
Well it looks like that "Bangladeshi Buddhist" false flagger is gone now, for good

Last edited:
Well it looks like that "Bangladeshi Buddhist" false flagged is gone now, for good

So is that Cycle Macson POS (dunno if for good tho). Maybe quality can be brought to dbl digit levels in the subforum finally.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom