What's new

Myanmar lures Bangladesh Buddhists to take over Rohingya land: officials

Innocent?? ...Please visit Arakan and ask the local Buddhist rakhine elders how these so called civillian rohingyas unleashed a reign of terror in Arakan region between 1948 to 1982.

After the independence of Myanmar, these rohingyas were given everything starting from place in the cabinet to seats in the parliament. However these rohingyas always harmed Myanmar in every way possible. Even Sultan Mahmood, a rohingya who was also our health minister in the 1950s demanded that parts of Arakan to be conceeded to then East Pakistan or seperate province for the rohingyas to be created inside Arakan. Not a single person harmed that traitor although i believe that anti national Sultan Mahmood should have been shot by the military right away.

Things got much worse in the 1960s when rohingyas created islamic seperatist groups who dreamt of separating Arakan from Burma. These people attacked and killed a bulk of our rakhine Buddhist population and drove many rakhines from their villages.Also they almost controlled 60% of the Arakan region which was a concern for the burmese government. In the 1970s the burmese government started military operations in Arakan of which the most famous one was the Operation Nagamin(Dragon king) conducted in 1978.
Operation Nagamin completely destroyed the jihadists groups and most of the jihadists fled to Saudi arabia and Bangladesh after the operation. The Burmese government then decided in 1982 to strip these people of their citizenship because they are continuously becoming notorious and out of control. Thus in 1982 the rohingyas weee termed as stateless and stripped of everything they dont deserve.

In short, the rohingya crisis is not something which started in 2012 or 2017, it started since 1948 and the rohingyas are to be blamed for their misfortune. We gave them everything they ever wanted but these traitors crossed the limits by 1. Creating seperatist groups 2. Attacking the majority Buddhist rakhine people in a Buddhist state
3. Continuously being a headache for us.
i bet apart from the excuses your brain washed head could make, it doesn't understand that this is not our problem... take your headache back to your country. why should we deal with your problems?

i bet apart from the excuses your brain washed head could make, it doesn't understand that this is not our problem... take your headache back to your country. why should we deal with your problems?
They are neither our concern and I also dont want Bangladesh to suffer. There is only one solution. Shift them to Saudi Arabia or Any other mid eastern countries. Already the mid eastern countries have been depopulated due to war and these rohingyas can makeover for the population loss...

They are neither our concern and I also dont want Bangladesh to suffer. There is only one solution. Shift them to Saudi Arabia or Any other mid eastern countries. Already the mid eastern countries have been depopulated due to war and these rohingyas can makeover for the population loss...
no countries will take your trash, either be man enough to finish the job or don't make excuses for your sins

This is a great initiative..I hope Myanmar takes in all Buddhists from Bangladesh in Myanmar and sends all burmese muslims to Bangladesh in return...Myanmar is a Buddhist state and we Buddhists from Bangladesh are naturally allied with Myanmar.

Also please give the entire chittagong hill tracts to Myanmar because it is the property of the tribal buddhists which has been illegally occupied by the Bangladesh army forcefully..

Fake account. Must a an Indian in disguise. Hindutvas have learnt from their British masters, ‘divide and rule’ theory.

But even if you’re one. For real.
People like that who has this mindset, Tata bye bye they can f off. No is gonna miss then. Go be Burmese buddists slaves, they’ll treat u well like how they’ve done and doing to minorities in rakhine, chin state and others. But most Bangladeshi buddhist dont wanna go to that backward inhumane army rules nation who oppress minorities un every state. They are not as fool as you are. They’re free and living well, in bangladesh.

A huge chunk of Buddhists are Baruas...they are as Bengali as they come....why should they pay for the crimes of the Burmese?
Baruas are not fully bengali. I have read history of baruas and buddhism of Bangladesh.

Baruas are one of the sub category of the Arakanese Magh people. There are Baruas in Myanmar too and they are known as Marmagyi.

Baruas are not fully bengali. I have read history of baruas and buddhism of Bangladesh.

Baruas are one of the sub category of the Arakanese Magh people. There are Baruas in Myanmar too and they are known as Marmagyi.
Baruas are bengali what they speak. Even Chakma language is a dialect of Bengali.
Going to Burma is the last thing they want. Daingnet people (Chakma in MM) does not have good living there. Not even Rakhine wants to go.
See they speak like Rohingya

Baruas are bengali what they speak. Even Chakma language is a dialect of Bengali.
Going to Burma is the last thing they want. Daingnet people (Chakma in MM) does not have good living there. Not even Rakhine wants to go.
See they speak like Rohingya
I'm not saying that Buddhists wants to leave Bangladesh but mentioning the ancestry of baruas.

According to my research they are partly Arakanese Magh people. Also my comment is a reply to Anubis who claimed that Baruas are fully Bengali.

I'm not saying that Buddhists wants to leave Bangladesh but mentioning the ancestry of baruas.

According to my research they are partly Arakanese Magh people. Also my comment is a reply to Anubis who claimed that Baruas are fully Bengali.
Baruahs are mainly Indian Assamese ancestry not Arakanese or Burmese
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barua

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom