What's new

Myanmar in advanced negotiations with Pakistan to licence-build JF-17 fighter

what ia the fuss about Rohingya, as Rohingya issue is very matter to Pakistan national interest and the welfare of Pakistan people. Came on set up your priority straight, and dont mess the National politic agenda with some cheap sentiment in which hinder the progress of your people.

1. i am suspect the deal will include further funding from Myanmar for sharing cost of development of next batch of JF 17
2. Deal with Myanmar gov. can further open the possibilities of ASEAN arms market for Pakistani defense industries. The likes of Cambodia, Laos or even Indonesia can be a very lucrative market for pakistan arms industries as they were in middle of modernization and in case of Indonesia is in process of enlargement of the Air Forces.
3. Further order from Myanmar gov. can ensure the continuity of JF 17 production line or even the possibilities to expanding them. In which means securing jobs for your own engineer and people around thats industries.
4. For a better ties with Myanmar, in which one of the frontier emerging markets in the world. Maybe cooperation between both countries can be expanded further into commercial business deal

We should expect it from the nation who can sell his daughter for dollars. I know its hard reality to swallow, my dear Pakistani brothers. These days this is known as diplomatic bargaining.

so where is all the love for Rohingya muslims ??
Buried in grave with honor in the name of national interest.

Can we trust these anti-Muslim fanatics with our secrets?
National Intrest bro National Intrest. Of course without honour

Bengali people from Bangladesh will lose whatever amount of respect they had for Pakistan if this deal goes through.
You forget your Hasenas love affair with Shiri Modi G.

Hi national interest or no national interest it should be in nations interest Pakistani so not the only Muslim country who should always take flying arrow in his... why can't the other wealthy countries taking steps whatever happening with muslims around the globe is totally absurd and I wish this shouldn't have happened with muslims alas
So as I said earlier in a post jf17 specific export to Myanmar is related with the decision of

If we really support the northern guys, we could simply supply numerous HJ-73, HJ-8 and FN-6 to them as Qatar to ISIS then north Myanmar will become independent soon due to big loss of Myanmar armed force
But they do have FN-6, 122 mm D30s, 107mm MLRS and a number of APCs.
Some high ranking PLA generals were fired by the authority in 2015 bcoz the help rebels in Myanmar.
If you take a look at the map, the rebels are sanwiched between Myanmar and China. And they are using 100% Chinese weapons. So you can imagine where the weapons came from.
If China really support the northern insurgent, then why the fck we sell JF17 and Artillery and tanks to their goverment? I don't know what they are thinking of?! They just can't have it both way, kiss and tell?

i like the proposed idea of ethic reconciliation process by Aung San Suu Kyi, she is an admirable female.
It is very simple. Rebels used Chinese remote control mines. Myanmar Army used Chinese jammer.
You sell mines to rebels and jammers to Army.
You sell JF 17 to Myanmar Army at the same time you sell FN 6 to rebels.
Rebels are using FN-6, QBZ 95, 122mm D 30, APC ...etc... so how did they get those weapons.
Rebels area are just sandwiched between Myanmar and China.
You said they get those weapons from the black market. So where is the black market?
Sure ... it is in China. No way they can get the weapons from outside.
Nearest port is more than 1000 km from their land.
They march like chinese PLA. They use Chinese weapons and ammos.
Everyday, our Myanmar citizens are killed by Chinese bullets used by rebels.
You can have a look some photos.
121.JPG
122.JPG
123.JPG
1_25707_01b695de2be6272.jpg
UWSA.jpg
UWSA.jpg

But they do have FN-6, 122 mm D30s, 107mm MLRS and a number of APCs.
Some high ranking PLA generals were fired by the authority in 2015 bcoz the help rebels in Myanmar.
If you take a look at the map, the rebels are sanwiched between Myanmar and China. And they are using 100% Chinese weapons. So you can imagine where the weapons came from.

It is very simple. Rebels used Chinese remote control mines. Myanmar Army used Chinese jammer.
You sell mines to rebels and jammers to Army.
You sell JF 17 to Myanmar Army at the same time you sell FN 6 to rebels.
Rebels are using FN-6, QBZ 95, 122mm D 30, APC ...etc... so how did they get those weapons.
Rebels area are just sandwiched between Myanmar and China.
You said they get those weapons from the black market. So where is the black market?
Sure ... it is in China. No way they can get the weapons from outside.
Nearest port is more than 1000 km from their land.
They march like chinese PLA. They use Chinese weapons and ammos.
Everyday, our Myanmar citizens are killed by Chinese bullets used by rebels.
You can have a look some photos.View attachment 374536 View attachment 374537 View attachment 374538 View attachment 374539 View attachment 374540 View attachment 374541
Lol,did your government dare to say Wa United rebels?Please follow your government's wording rather than citting Western propoganda. It is good for a country like you with less than 60% of its people as the majority
By the way,I mean numerous, do you such a small country understand the meaning of "numerous" ? For example, we sell Saudi 50,000 HJ-8 for one batch
If you still do not understand, do some research on Vietnam War to see how we deal with US

Last edited:
Lol,did your government dare to say Wa United rebels?Please follow your government's wording rather than citting Western propoganda. It is good for a country like you with less than 60% of its people as the majority
By the way,I mean numerous, do you such a small country understand the meaning of "numerous" ? For example, we sell Saudi 50,000 HJ-8 for one batch
If you still do not understand, do some research on Vietnam War to see how we deal with US

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/arti...st-leaked-state-secrets-helped-myanmar-rebels
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...n-police-detain-chinese-member-myanmese-rebel
http://thediplomat.com/2015/03/ousted-chinese-general-aided-myanmar-rebels-report/

So what about PLA connection with rebels?
what about the links I mentioned above?
By accident?
LOL.

You wanna annhilated the entire Kokang, Kachin and UWSA? There is in no position you shall accuse China doing anything. Without China's support, your government had gone to hell long time ago. China wanna see a reconciliation process, not a 'my way or the high way' process.

Last edited:
You wanna annhilated the entire Kokang and UWSA? There is in no position you shall accuse China doing anything. Without China's support, your government had gone to hell long time ago.
You didn't answer my question.
Yes you are right. As long as China support the rebels, it will be very difficult for us to annihilate them.

Few Chinese people joined the minoroties arms can't represent anything! It's their personal will and doesn't come along with the national policy.we'd detained that PRC Chinese joined the Kokang Army. How can you manifest a random case into something big and general?

Yes you are right. As long as China support the rebels, it will be very difficult for us to annihilate them.
Yes, as long as PRC there. We won't allow you to annhilated them, cause it's against the international practice. You know ethic annihilation is against humanitarian? Do you think you have the power to play with China?

Pakistan will have JF17 blk3 and FC31 in the future, not a big problem.

In this case, it's Pakistan making a fighter jet for Myanmar, Indians may have bruised ego with it.

You are not getting the braoder perception of Indian people for Myanmar and BD...In general, people of Inidia always feel positive or neutral towards all neighour except Pakistan...Even Indian people in general are not so -ve about China...So how can they have a -ve opinion for Myanmar...

Few Chinese people joined the minoroties arms can't represent anything! It's their personal will and doesn't come along with the national policy.we'd detained that PRC Chinese joined the Kokang Army. How can you manifest a random case into something big and general?

Yes, as long as PRC there. We won't allow you to annhilated them, cause it's against the international practice. You know ethic annihilation is against humanitarian? Do you think you have the power to play with China?
We know the policy of your central Govt.
But you should also take care of lower ranked authorities.

One day our leader will have to bear the disastrous consequence of we give them the assembly line. The top brass in CCP doesn't have vision.

We know the policy of your central Govt.
But you should also take care of lower ranked authorities.
Carrot and stick. That's policy China shall have for Myanmar.

Shall China help Myanmar government annihilate the Kokang and UWSA with Chinese origins? Definitely no! **** the stupid government!!

Back
Top Bottom