What's new

Myanmar in advanced negotiations with Pakistan to licence-build JF-17 fighter

Hmm, it is highly unlikely scenario because such operations cannot be kept secret.
have you seen them able to keep anything secret... rapes, killings all happening and we muslims act like we care about them.... but god knows we don;t

have you seen them able to keep anything secret... rapes, killings all happening and we muslims act like we care about them.... but god knows we don;t
I think, we're talking about possible use of JF-17 on Rohinga Muslims. So, given these operations cannot be kept secret, probability of JF-17 being used at Rohinga Muslims is zero.

I think, we're talking about possible use of JF-17 on Rohinga Muslims. So, given these operations cannot be kept secret, probability of JF-17 being used at Rohinga Muslims is zero.
and what if hypothetically... the go ahead? what then?

No that would push them into the palms of India. Pakistan knows what it is doing, just be patient and have trust in your country. When our relations and influence grows towards them, then we can talk about the Rohingya issue.
hmm good point..Lets see what happens..I hope it happens as you said..

and what if hypothetically... the go ahead? what then?

Hypothesis with zero probability carries zero weight.

Anyway, let's conclude this because we're arguing on something that only exists in imagination. Firstly, Mayanmar Govt never accepted they're involved in these crises, so, using military offensive on this scale would confirm their direct involvement and they wouldn't want that. Secondly, Rohinga are not armed group that would need such type of offensive. Thirdly, fighter jet munitions are much expensive than several other very cheap alternatives for such situation, so, why would someone use 100000x resource when a simple 1x resource would do it? I do understand your concern about Rohinga Muslims, but looking at these facts, I still insist it's very highly unlikely scenario.

i am concerned about the use of weapons against rohyngya's!
purchasing these from a muslim country to kill muslims in another would be the biggest irony

Irony is when the same muslim country would join hands with Hindus and would betray their muslim brothers. Pakistan shouldn't take any under under consideration and should look after it's national interest. In International Arena there is nothing called "Ummah". Help your self before helping others.

I dont think so, how many Jet they need max?

Irony is when the same muslim country would join hands with Hindus and would betray their muslim brothers. Pakistan shouldn't take any under under consideration and should look after it's national interest. In International Arena there is nothing called "Ummah". Help your self before helping others.
bigger irony is when they killed the own brothers for hindus to create a divide between and convince one side to join...
maybe you're right... ummah, humanity above all religion doesn't matter in today's world.

Pakistan has taken in over 200,000 Rohingya refugees. This is despite the fact that we have no border with Myanmar.

Myanmar Air Force already using K-8 on Rohinga. JF-17 will be too expensive on Rohinga.

Sell the JF-17s to Myanmar no matter what. They can use them either against Darth Vader or anyone else; we can't care less.

It's a joint venture business, how can you expect China bypass Pakistan to deal with Myanmar along? We are brothers, we do business together.

I'm not talking about the business aspect. Pakistan will get is share of the deal final price...I'm talking about the topic of this thread with Myanmar wanting to assemble through made in china delivered kits just like Pakistan has been doing.

I'm not talking about the business aspect. Pakistan will get is share of the deal final price...I'm talking about the topic of this thread with Myanmar wanting to assemble through made in china delivered kits just like Pakistan has been doing.
cause Pakistan is producing JF17, they are the main manufacturer of JF17.

All the tech of producing JF17 will be gradually TOT to Pakistan, that's how it is. China is cultivating Pakistan's ability to build Modern fighter on its own. We love Pakistan, they are brothers.

Pakistan has taken in over 200,000 Rohingya refugees. This is despite the fact that we have no border with Myanmar.

taking in people is a good gesture but not a long term solution... as the days goes they will go to new measures.

Back
Top Bottom