What's new

Myanmar in advanced negotiations with Pakistan to licence-build JF-17 fighter

Sorry to interrupt. Bengalis fought to save themselves from the tyranny of PA troops that started on 26th March.It was neither race, nor it was religion that worked to influence the outcome of the fighting. Well, a long distance between the two wings could be cited to be one other reason.
According to India, however, BD is the most successful RAW ops, based on the Nehru doctrine in 1948 to split the largest Muslim state, with proxy traitors. For them it's like Ram's snatching Sita away from Ravan. According to Modi and the Indian generals, it's India which is the largest stake holder for they sacrificed the most, the rest are all valueless proxies. Indian soldiers, disguised as proxy terrorists, did the most critical ops before the military campaign, fully supported by Soviets in all aspects, was launched...

According to India, however, BD is the most successful RAW ops, based on the Nehru doctrine in 1948 to split the largest Muslim state, with proxy traitors. For them it's like Ram's snatching Sita away from Ravan. According to Modi and the Indian generals, it's India which is the largest stake holder for they sacrificed the most, the rest are all valueless proxies. Indian soldiers, disguised as proxy terrorists, did the most critical ops before the military campaign, fully supported by Soviets in all aspects, was launched...
According to Indians they became SUPER POWER in 2012. Didnt they?

We supplied you tanks/artillery/rocket launcher, and those so called rebellions only have some QZ95 rifle and light weapons bought from the black market. Myanmar shall reconciliate with their northern minority groups like Ang San Suki always suggested. China won't be happy if you want to annhilate the who'll minorities, especially some of them are of Chinese origin. But we persist that those minorities shall participate in the reconciliation process of Myanmar government. Minorities are indispensable part of Myanmar, you shall not treat them like enemy. China wishes a united and prosperous Myanmar, it suits our Benifits.
Rebels get their QBZ 95s from black market?
You mean either NORINCO or PLA soldiers are selling QBZ 95 in black market. Right?

Good to see the growth of the Pakistani defence industry. The true success of the JF-17 can only be attained with its network of foreign operators. The more exports = greater expansion of the programme.

Well.. The whole idea of any country's Military Industrial Complex is to keep most of its cards close its own chest. Maybe studying the model of Lockheed Martin and its carrot n stick strategy to pull Pakistan in line. Imagine that during the reign of the Shah in Iran, the US installed Rehauling Factory of the F-15s (I'm not sure how many they're still flying) as well as a Colt Factory production line of M16 Carbines in Iran. After the revolution, they never allowed such an arrangement in the future with any country.

Exports are great.. As long as you have the supply chain in your control.

They might get a overhaul facility or something

That is again something that we should not have agreed to if we have already done so. Case in Point our F-16s going all the way to the USA for the said purpose. Whereas the Mirages IIIs and Vs and F-7s and F-6s we've been maintaining ourselves at a low cost and kept them airworthy.

Serviceability costs are good income and can become a cash cow.

Also that Myanmar isn't trustworthy and is infested with the RAW plague.

Just my two cents.. Maybe I'm wrong.

Well.. The whole idea of any country's Military Industrial Complex is to keep most of its cards close its own chest. Maybe studying the model of Lockheed Martin and its carrot n stick strategy to pull Pakistan in line. Imagine that during the reign of the Shah in Iran, the US installed Rehauling Factory of the F-15s (I'm not sure how many they're still flying) as well as a Colt Factory production line of M16 Carbines in Iran. After the revolution, they never allowed such an arrangement in the future with any country.

That is again something that we should not have agreed to if we have already done so. Case in Point our F-16s going all the way to the USA for the said purpose. Whereas the Mirages IIIs and Vs and F-7s and F-6s we've been maintaining ourselves at a low cost and kept them airworthy.

That is what licence-built is.

Rebels get their QBZ 95s from black market?
You mean either NORINCO or PLA soldiers are selling QBZ 95 in black market. Right?
Are you crazy? How that can be! We export QBZ95, and some of it flew into black market. Just like how AK47 went into black market, you can't stop it.

Are you crazy? How that can be! We export QBZ95, and some of it flew into black market. Just like how AK47 went into black market, you can't stop it.
Yup. If not how America and Canada has so many Chinese arms? You can go YouTube and see for yourself. From pistol, rifle and machine gun. Norinco is a very powerful Coporate that sometimes operate by itself.

Yup. If not how America and Canada has so many Chinese arms? You can go YouTube and see for yourself. From pistol, rifle and machine gun. Norinco is a very powerful Coporate that sometimes operate by itself.
If China really support the northern insurgent, then why the fck we sell JF17 and Artillery and tanks to their goverment? I don't know what they are thinking of?! They just can't have it both way, kiss and tell?

i like the proposed idea of ethic reconciliation process by Aung San Suu Kyi, she is an admirable female.

Obviously, only you know Buddhists and no one else. The rest of us are waiting for your wisdom to sh
If China really support the northern insurgent, then why the fck we sell JF17 and Artillery and tanks to their goverment? I don't know what they are thinking of?! They just can't have it both way, kiss and tell?

i like the proposed idea of ethic reconciliation process by Aung San Suu Kyi, she is an admirable female.

Sir, she is through and through pro-Western. I can't reveal what people I know, but she is very well connected with some powerful people in Britain. Even her husband is British. She may have very nice words for everyone, but her loyalties lie solidly with the West.

Sir, she is through and through pro-Western. I can't reveal what people I know, but she is very well connected with some powerful people in Britain. Even her husband is British. She may have very nice words for everyone, but her loyalties lie solidly with the West.
I know she's got west background and deep root in UK. She has big influence in Myanmar especially in its people. We will keep a close eye on the domestic situation envolvement, and see what she can bring on to the table.

Hi you mean to say f14 that's what they got in mid 1970 with AIM 54 long range missiles

Hi you mean to say f14 that's what they got in mid 1970 with AIM 54 long range missiles

If we really support the northern guys, we could simply supply numerous HJ-73, HJ-8 and FN-6 to them as Qatar to ISIS then north Myanmar will become independent soon due to big loss of Myanmar armed force

If we really support the northern guys, we could simply supply numerous HJ-73, HJ-8 and FN-6 to them as Qatar to ISIS then north Myanmar will become independent soon due to big loss of Myanmar armed force
They don't know the power of China, and then consequence we assert it.

That is what licence-built is.
The issue is not licence build... its the containment in a country that will not need your services anymore and your tech would be in black markets and with every tom dick and harry. I hope you do remember the Submarine designs for the Indians that got leaked and all. Thats the only concern with Myanmar. Not Reliable!

Yes Sir... Must've been a Typo! Tomcats it was!

Back
Top Bottom