What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

@Icarus - Yaaar Sethi Sahib I know that the Jf-17 isn't a Mercedes but you've reduced it to a Qing Qi Rikshaw - Aisiii ziyadatiii bhiii tou na kareiiin ! :o:

Kidher bhai? Maine toh clear kiya hai that its not the best plane out there but its surely the best in this price category.

Yeah guys who were member parliament several times in BD. No thanks. We don't need such clowns in this country.
Doesn't matter. Jamaatiyaas need to be exterminated at all costs.

Hasina obviously has no good thoughts about us but we appreciate that she is taking care of the Jamaati scum in her country.

Pardon my French but all these Muslim countries can go and F*** themselves for all we care.

The muslim countries have done nothing regarding the issue themselves, their concern should not hold us back from forging better defence relations with a regional partner.

Doesn't matter. Jamaatiyaas need to be exterminated at all costs.

Hasina obviously has no good thoughts about us but we appreciate that she is taking care of the Jamaati scum in her country.

Pick up a gun. And go kill them in Mansura.

But things like Hasina are not possible in this country. Particularly when we are fighting a war for rule of law and equality in this country.

Pick up a gun. And go kill them in Mansura.

But things like Hasina are not possible in this country. Particularly when we are fighting a war for rule of law and equality in this country.

Mansura, the terrorist shit hole situated on Multan Road, Lahore needs a few JDAM strikes. I hope the USAF or PAF can put some good old PGMs on the mofos.

Anyways, All praise for Hasina for dispatching quite a few scum bags to oblivion.

Pakistan must be having a particularly poor lot in foreign policy planning. Afghanistan is hostile. Iran is unfriendly. The Saudis feel betrayed. India is of course the enemy. Almost deliberately Pakistan has refused to appreciate BD's difficulties so that she is loosing friends there. And no Muslim country will appreciate the sale of JF-17s to Burma.

I'm sorry sir, i'm taking your precious time.But defence /economic deals of world today have no religious binding.
Instead of flatly disagreeing ,i tried to find any relevant example.But i could not.

On the contrary , i feel it's a brilliant decision.We are creating friends & exploring our options.
I won't be surprised if they can be able to sell this particular product to Afghanistan as well.
(If the customer can afford it)
Afghanistan is improving it's understanding of regional players that matter to her.
That country has seen many armed conflicts.They need our support.Which we are providing them in many forms.
The little bit of hostility left is the anger coming out as they were tethered and their growth was hampered by the repeated invasion of two super power of their time.How unlucky a country can be to be in that place.Af-Pak relationship is only going to improve and there is no going back.

Iran's border issue is being addressed accordingly.What is unfriendly about them or that?
Bangladesh has got border related issues with India.Should we put the two countries in the same category?
I know the answer will be a resounding no.
Our (Iran-Pak) bilateral trade is improving.
Pakistan, Iran eye trade at $5 billion - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
We refused to become an ally on a front that may sound like an Anti-Iran alliance.And Pakistan maintains well balanced relationship with both Iran and KSA.And likewise KSA maintains a good cooperation with both the countries like India and Pakistan.

We are fighting our own war.There is a presence of formidable enemy on our eastern front with whom we had armed conflicts in the past.Thanks to the current GoP who helped us wash away that sold tag.At least they tried to convey the conviction and resolve of the people of Pakistan on this front, that we should eradicate our own cancer before we start helping others again.Still, we offered any sort of support if there was a risk to the national integrity of KSA.

As someone said:Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated | Page 145
It is not known whether Pakistan ever acknowledged its debt to Burma for not handing over the crew, passengers and the aircraft that sought refuge on its shores despite demands to that effect from Bangladesh and India for their return.
Who knows it better than you, sir.
Well, we may be trying.

Last edited:
What? We are buying 18 JF17s to begin with.

My argument is I would rather we had bought a lower number of a higher performance plane.
jf17.png

Pretty much the full compliment was out flying on Independence Day so I would say the serviceabiliy rate is quite high.

It was my understanding it was coming into production soon. I know that our AF have already evaluated it.
and that there only going to do evaluate. you can say i am going o buy a 10 mig 35 but who going to pay for them? the jf17 is for budget constrained countries . so if Burma is buying fc-1 that means you are on a budget and you can't afford mig 35's yet again the fc-1 is being upgraded to a very high standard the block 2 you will receive may be upgraded to have some block 3 elements later on . don't think of the fc-1 as a get for countries on the cheap. think of it as an multi role aircraft that can do a lot at a very cheap price.

I'm sorry sir, i'm taking your precious time.But defence /economic deals of world today have no religious binding.
Instead of flatly disagreeing ,i tried to find any relevant example.But i could not.

On the contrary , i feel it's a brilliant decision.We are creating friends & exploring our options.
I won't be surprised if they can be able to sell this particular product to Afghanistan as well.
(If the customer can afford it)
Afghanistan is improving it's understanding of regional players that matter to her.
That country has seen many armed conflicts.They need our support.Which we are providing them in many forms.
The little bit of hostility left is the anger coming out as they were tethered and their growth was hampered by the repeated invasion of two super power of their time.How unlucky a country can be to be in that place.Af-Pak relationship is only going to improve and there is no going back.

Iran's border issue is being addressed accordingly.What is unfriendly about them or that?
Bangladesh has got border related issues with India.Should we put the two countries in the same category?
I know the answer will be a resounding no.
Our (Iran-Pak) bilateral trade is improving.
Pakistan, Iran eye trade at $5 billion - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
We refused to become an ally on a front that may sound like an Anti-Iran alliance.And Pakistan maintains well balanced relationship with both Iran and KSA.And likewise KSA maintains a good cooperation with both the countries like India and Pakistan.

We are fighting our own war.There is a presence of formidable enemy on our eastern front with whom we had armed conflicts in the past.Thanks to the current GoP who helped us wash away that sold tag.At least they tried to convey the conviction and resolve of the people of Pakistan on this front, that we should eradicate our own cancer before we start helping others again.Still, we offered any sort of support if there was a risk to the national integrity of KSA.

As someone said:Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated | Page 145

Who knows it better than you, sir.
Well, we may be trying.

BD never demanded handing over of Gen Rahim and party from Burma. India would have no ground to demand this either. Nope, this report is incorrect.

My argument is I would rather we had bought a lower number of a higher performance plane
Do you know what is a minimum requirement for a sqd in your AF?

The humour bar is set quite low in here I see.
Hi,

True, But not as lower as your intelligence. That I am particularly certain of

You think Burma bought the plane from Paris Air Show?

Arre bhai Tejas sai itne mirchi kyu lage rehte hai aapko?

Take a chill pill, and start to think about so called Joint Fighter. LoLz.
Yaar agar kuch kaam karey to mirchey shayed lagey. After thirty years you have inducted the first fighter and by the claims of your own media it is not battle worthy. Iam not saying anything more.
On the bright side I have defended your strategy in other posts as unlike you I dont see much in this cheat thumping game. So chotay bhai read some of my posts on the matter before you wag your tongue again.

i bet india will not be to happy. do you know if the tejas is even export ready? should be the first of many (god willingly)
but i think we can scratch Egypt of the potential list of users though. to be honest i feel that india is gaining popularity by simply having a huge media being pro india. and anti Pakistani/Chinese because thats all i see in the news. Pakistan and Afghanistan's distrust and the Chinese stock market falling where as modi is on tour in central Asia and just signed for 5000tones of uranium from Kazakhstan.
Pakistan is actually doing fine in its own way too. Don't base your opinion on what your fed by biased media but do your own research and you will see that at the end of the day it's the global trade, strategic issues and overall the money that does the talking. For its size, economy and a boatload of problems to go with it, Pakistan is still going up, its still an important China-connected country and yes, I agree, not developing as fast as India but look at the size of India and its economy; hardly suitable for comparison. This deal with Myanmar, if true and negotiated by Pakistan then its a big win for Pakistan and its JF-17 programme. No doubt Chengdu will get a cut too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom