What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Maby with the new factory we can go up next year
Do you think BTR4s can fit their role as a APC in our scenario? I read Indonesia issue fomal rejection of their BTR4 after some technical issues. They sure have some problems with their performance by judging from some internet articles.

I never heard of mechanized infantry units in our country and by juding from recent conflicts, we utilized our BTR3s as fire support vehicles. If that is a case why dont we focus acquiring some specialized IFV rather than these passenger carriers. Mind enlightening with your knowledge my good sirs?

Do you think BTR4s can fit their role as a APC in our scenario? I read Indonesia issue fomal rejection of their BTR4 after some technical issues. They sure have some problems with their performance by judging from some internet articles.

I never heard of mechanized infantry units in our country and by juding from recent conflicts, we utilized our BTR3s as fire support vehicles. If that is a case why dont we focus acquiring some specialized IFV rather than these passenger carriers. Mind enlightening with your knowledge my good sirs?

My personnal opinion, BTR 3 is good and reliable vehicle, for BTR 4 lack of quality control in their production and unreliable parts supplier in Ukraina made this vehicles is not much attractive

It could be that they are thinking of using the BTR-4 for its amphibious capabilities and you are right we need to get our selfs a few hundred IFVs

Is it just me or is the military is getting a lot of self-propelled artillery instead of normal artillery is there a reason for this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-propelled_artillery

It could be that they are thinking of using the BTR-4 for its amphibious capabilities and you are right we need to get our selfs a few hundred IFVs

Is it just me or is the military is getting a lot of self-propelled artillery instead of normal artillery is there a reason for this

Do you also notice 2s1 is also amphibious? By the way, is 2s1 production also included in the contract? if we can manufacture 2s1 SP howitzer, we are just one step away from producing our own tanks.:cheesy::cheesy:

By the way, bro ka facebook paw ka Minn thar gyi lar?

Do you also notice 2s1 is also amphibious? By the way, is 2s1 production also included in the contract? if we can manufacture 2s1 SP howitzer, we are just one step away from producing our own tanks.:cheesy::cheesy:

Name change lite tar lar?
Sayar aung zaya pyout nay tae a ku ta law

it woudbe nice to make our owne tank and you are right it's just a few steps away from making our owne MBT, APC and IFV. minn thar gyi ma hote bu

My personnal opinion, BTR 3 is good and reliable vehicle, for BTR 4 lack of quality control in their production and unreliable parts supplier in Ukraina made this vehicles is not much attractive
agreed with u. sis. we should stick to Btr-3 and make an ugrade programme for them. it would be more realistic and economical. I think Thailand was also offered with manufacturing plant. but Thailand chose Chinese VN-1. That's why the plant moved to Myanmar. hope we can fix the errors and defects of previous version.

yes. 2s1 is just a name which could be aging. but all the parts something like ballistic computer and sensors would be completely new and modern. bro

for production own tank, we need to invest more in R&D. if not, it will become Myanma nee Myanmar Han Tank ( MNMH ) as u know. :P but production like wheel tanks assaulter tank destroyer could be possible in next decade if sanction is lifted.

Just want to know is Airsoft legal in Myanmar
There used to be airsoft community on facebook where they simulate jungle warfare at hlawgar park every now and then. Looks like one of them got arrested and the page dissappeared. I still managed to get myself a glock18 BB and simulate tactical stance like a retard lmao.
IMG_20190312_123306.jpeg

There used to be airsoft community on facebook where they simulate jungle warfare at hlawgar park every now and then. Looks like one of them got arrested and the page dissappeared. I still managed to get myself a glock18 BB and simulate tactical stance like a retard lmao.View attachment 545752
Nice I got a glock 17,M9 and L96 but I'm just worried that I would not be able tk bring it back to Myanmar

Back
Top Bottom