What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Again, the reporter is from the sinking land.
Screenshot_20190201-151614.jpeg

He is a Irrawady correspondent. The end product is owned by the Irrawady and MM newspaper.
Irrawaddy is run by some edgy people who fled the country few decades back and their objective is simple, to disintegrate the country's military from any perspective as possible. Their editors and authors are some burmese haters that craft some top notch dramas. There are the ones with link to all Ethnic Armed Organizations(EAO) and are getting paid to write accordingly to the EAOs word of mouth. You will realize that after reading few ariticles. So taking reference from that non ethical biased media won't make sense and the conclusion will be drawn to be invalid.

I thought it was a CQ because I figured the military would only use the ones made by themilitary and M4 are only used by BGF and police

Militaries love to use M4 and any other mass produced weaponry from time to time I have found....no matter what they have listed as "official".

It looks like UDMC rifle from Philippine. We were using their rifles during AARM competitions. Those UFMC rifles design are pretty similar to those of M16, M4 style.
what type of gun is this because it looks like an M4 to me but I don't think Myanmar military would use an M4 so is it a Norinco CQ

View attachment 540955

It looks like UDMC rifle from Philippine. We were using their rifles during AARM competitions. Those UFMC rifles design are pretty similar to those of M16, M4 style.
Not very similar to the ones used during AARM but they might have more compact carbine variants for SOTF.
IMG_20190223_090720.jpeg
IMG_20190223_090744.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom