What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

IMG_0905.JPG

F 14

Someone is massing with the myanmar airforce wiki and changing the inventory

Someone is removing the helicopters PLZ W-3 sokół and removed the Fokker 27

check out the Bangladesh airforce wiki... they have 32 j10 and even 8 Su 35 :disagree::disagree::disagree:. these guys are delusional as F***. I used to edit for Myanmar airforce and navy wiki and I cited reliable third-party sources such as SIPRI. And sometimes these delusional Bangladeshis change it to satisfy their ego. :disagree:. so let them be, as long as they are air-guns(burmese reference):lol::lol:, we have nothing to worry about.

BTW, do we have any news about the upcoming sea shield exercise? is it gonna be same old same old or will there be new exciting toys?:smitten:

check out the Bangladesh airforce wiki... they have 32 j10 and even 8 Su 35 :disagree::disagree::disagree:. these guys are delusional as F***. I used to edit for Myanmar airforce and navy wiki and I cited reliable third-party sources such as SIPRI. And sometimes these delusional Bangladeshis change it to satisfy their ego. :disagree:. so let them be, as long as they are air-guns(burmese reference)[emoji38][emoji38], we have nothing to worry about.

BTW, do we have any news about the upcoming sea shield exercise? is it gonna be same old same old or will there be new exciting toys?:smitten:
Navy should utilize the Thunders for antiship role. I would love to see those birds flyng low and releasing some AshM for some firework at sea.

http://www.bssnews.net/?p=173884
Myanmar army man to be handed over tomorrow

COX’S BAZAR, March 2, 2019, (BSS) – Border Guards Bangladesh (BGB) will hand over a captured member of Myanmar army to their authorities concerned tomorrow.

Commander of BGB 34 battalion in Cox’s Bazar Lt Col Ali Haidar Azad Ahmed told BSS that a member of Myanmar Army was captured from Hatichhora area on Ballaukkhaiya Border under Naikhongchhari upazila on January 24.

“The captured army man wearing uniform of Myanmar military was identified as Ang Bo Bo Thin.

He was member of LIB-287 of Myanmar army.

The army man was captured when he entered Bangladesh illegally,” he added.

Regional commander of Cox’s Bazar BGB Brigadier General Ainul Morshed Khan said Myanmar military admitted that a member of their force fled to Bangladesh.

“BGB has taken all necessary preparation to hand over the captured army man at Tumru point of Dhumdhum under Naikhongchhari upazila,” he added.

@Aung Zaya
@tarpitz happy now??:azn::azn:..

Last edited:
http://www.bssnews.net/?p=173884
Myanmar army man to be handed over tomorrow

COX’S BAZAR, March 2, 2019, (BSS) – Border Guards Bangladesh (BGB) will hand over a captured member of Myanmar army to their authorities concerned tomorrow.

Commander of BGB 34 battalion in Cox’s Bazar Lt Col Ali Haidar Azad Ahmed told BSS that a member of Myanmar Army was captured from Hatichhora area on Ballaukkhaiya Border under Naikhongchhari upazila on January 24.

“The captured army man wearing uniform of Myanmar military was identified as Ang Bo Bo Thin.

He was member of LIB-287 of Myanmar army.

The army man was captured when he entered Bangladesh illegally,” he added.

Regional commander of Cox’s Bazar BGB Brigadier General Ainul Morshed Khan said Myanmar military admitted that a member of their force fled to Bangladesh.

“BGB has taken all necessary preparation to hand over the captured army man at Tumru point of Dhumdhum under Naikhongchhari upazila,” he added.

@Aung Zaya
@tarpitz happy now??:azn::azn:..
Well we have handed over shitload of your country men and you guys are being unappreciative.

Back
Top Bottom