What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

anyways really glad to see more myanmar members joining this forum. At start , there is only 3 Myanmar including me. later one got banned. our legend Tarpitz come just a few time a month. I'm alone in this forum and so boring... :P

I joined the forum since March 2014 bro. I change my profile name. I am not usually active in the forum, largely because I dont have news of our defense forces. So that's why I check PDF once in a while to keep me update.
I really thank you guys, especially you and Tarpitz for bringing news and updates. And I believe I speak for those who check this PDF once in a while for updates, "Thank you, guys".

BTW, there is a USAF C-17 Globemaster in Mandalay airport. Do any of us know why?

53459169_961332914072996_4075830694394200064_n.jpg

I joined the forum since March 2014 bro. I change my profile name. I am not usually active in the forum, largely because I dont have news of our defense forces. So that's why I check PDF once in a while to keep me update.
I really thank you guys, especially you and Tarpitz for bringing news and updates. And I believe I speak for those who check this PDF once in a while for updates, "Thank you, guys".

BTW, there is a USAF C-17 Globemaster in Mandalay airport. Do any of us know why?

View attachment 545848
WW2 US troops remain being sent to Hawaii for DNA test
upload_2019-3-13_2-37-43.jpeg

upload_2019-3-13_2-37-56.jpeg

upload_2019-3-13_2-40-43.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 545848
Link
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1QT23F

agreed with u. sis. we should stick to Btr-3 and make an ugrade programme for them. it would be more realistic and economical. I think Thailand was also offered with manufacturing plant. but Thailand chose Chinese VN-1. That's why the plant moved to Myanmar. hope we can fix the errors and defects of previous version.

yes. 2s1 is just a name which could be aging. but all the parts something like ballistic computer and sensors would be completely new and modern. bro

for production own tank, we need to invest more in R&D. if not, it will become Myanma nee Myanmar Han Tank ( MNMH ) as u know. :P but production like wheel tanks assaulter tank destroyer could be possible in next decade if sanction is lifted.

Hope you are well my friend....same to all MM members here. Good to see MM thread is good and active.

Ground Surveillance Radars of Myanmar Army.
Those radars were first seen in 2016 joint exercise.
20190313_075211.jpeg
20190313_080201.jpeg
20190313_080340.jpeg

I saw on Facebook that our Air Force conducted the first night mission

beautiful image of the frigate F14 - Sinbyushin
yD7yci6.jpg

triple anti-submarine torpedo tubes and Navy's drone helicopter
W2oreYI.jpg

despite on wikipedia they are considered of the same class in this photo you can see the differences of the hull from the F14 - Sinbyushin and the previous F12 - Kyansittha
KC2PJwh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom