What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Looks like a Schiebel Camcopter
FPbRKN5.jpg
yes. bro
2A78FD27-008B-4C15-97CF-A8D8C5AFC984.jpeg

I thought it was just rumors about the aircraft production, bros. now it is confirmed.
:cheesy::cheesy:
According to C in C, "A lar alar top taw taw lay shi per dal" :cheers:

@MINN @Aung Zaya @Devilduck @tarpitz

bros, do you guys have any news or update relating to the A/C production?
Also he mentioned that submarines are just a 2-3 years a way and that they take time to built about 8-9 years and so are they all ready in construction I wonder

Also he mentioned that submarines are just a 2-3 years a way and that they take time to built about 8-9 years and so are they all ready in construction I wonder
many people were already sent to russia to learn how to built small subs. I think we already have midget subs building technology from North Korea since long time ago. but seem that project yet to be achieved the goals due to growing pressure from the west. they have to choose the priority and chose to get missile tech over midget subs.

we are not buying submarines, we are building it or planning to build it. :dance3::dance3: .just watch from 9:23 in the video.
The navy commander said "we will buy submarines if there is an emergency".
I think it means that if there is no escalation of tension with Bangladesh, we will build our own submarines.

are they all ready in construction I wonder

yeah, i think so too. or may be in the process of building one.

we are not buying submarines, we are building it or planning to build it. :dance3::dance3: .just watch from 9:23 in the video.
The navy commander said "we will buy submarines if there is an emergency".
I think it means that if there is no escalation of tension with Bangladesh, we will build our own submarines.

yeah, i think so too. or may be in the process of building one.
he also said that submarine crews have been training for a while now so I hop subs can be seen in a few years because the BDs are getting really annoying on Youtube and other platform claiming that because they have 2 subs that they can win Myanmar navy easily I know that they are saying this without any knowledge of naval warfare but I Just want to shut the Trolls up
and also you are posting this at 3:30 in the morning #Respet

Are we participating in the International Army Games 2019

Are we building the Super Dvoras in myanmar because in one of the new video the head of the navy said ''we are building Eagle just like 271''

Last edited:
Looks like we completed the prototype stage of our 2S1. Cant wait to see new surprises rollin' on tatmadaw day.
FB_IMG_1553348741981.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom