What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

The following data is from Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).

Screenshot (2).png

How many Yak 130 did we ordered bro? Most of the news says that we ordered 12 aircraft. But I think we order 24 aircraft because we ordered 24 AI-222 jet engines which is used in Yak 130. Note that we ordered 16 RD-33
(mig-29 engine) for 16 JF-17.

The following data is from Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).

View attachment 494602

How many Yak 130 did we ordered bro? Most of the news says that we ordered 12 aircraft. But I think we order 24 aircraft because we ordered 24 AI-222 jet engines which is used in Yak 130. Note that we ordered 16 RD-33
basically SIPRI can not confirm the latest news and deals.bro it can be reliable for old deal and sometimes wrong even in figures or data of old deal. in my view, 12 is enough. we dont need such many trainers. we have to save them for procuring MRCA like Su-30SM.

View attachment 494602

Yak-130 is a twin engined aircraft.

Yak-130 is a twin engined aircraft.
I was youtubing about yak130 and saw one documentary stating yak130 can be programmed with different scenarios for pilots to simulate the dog fight, bomb run and such. If that is a case, will it be possible to customize into our own way, where we simulate hill top bunker bombing, close proximity bombing, manpad avoiding stances and other scenarios that we commonly see in past few combats in northern region. Not sure my question is a valid one, since all i know about fighter jets are they fly, they kill and they miss target occasionally LMAO.

Greets to all the members of PK. I've seen/read some info on Myanma-made small arms/military vehicles and I'm interested in them, especially with some of them getting recent exposure on TFB.

I'm doing some research on Myanma small arms and put it on a military encyclopedia website and I'm due to publish my first article, so I'm trying to find out when the MA-16 was publicly known.

Although future questions on the MA-1 series will come soon, so I hope I can get help.

Hey man, I'm the writer of those TFB posts that you speak of, would love to get in touch! miles@tfb.tv

Is it true that Pakistanis cancel the JF17 deal? I saw them circulating around social media these days.

Is it true that Pakistanis cancel the JF17 deal? I saw them circulating around social media these days.
not sure. the original news was from march 2018. not up to date. bro even if they cancel the projects , we can order more Su-30SM. i would prefer Su-30SM.

Back
Top Bottom