What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

MBT -2000 Stimulator room of MAC
34258522_1991962604171551_2492674584805900288_n.jpg

seem are u one of them ? bro
u look very familiar with Russian language. :D

I wish bro. I am just a guy who wants our country to be modern and strong.
By the way bro, do you have any update on the frigate that we are currently constructing? It have been quite some time. :-)

I wish bro. I am just a guy who wants our country to be modern and strong.
By the way bro, do you have any update on the frigate that we are currently constructing? It have been quite some time. :-)
according to some source, the hull is almost finished. perhaps u might see it in coming navy birthday which will be held in this december. but as u know, it will take time to see it with full weapon system. bro

according to some source, the hull is almost finished. perhaps u might see it in coming navy birthday which will be held in this december. but as u know, it will take time to see it with full weapon system. bro
As far as I know, the biggest challenge was to get the right engine. That's why building of the frigate was delayed for few month. After the Crimea crisis, Ukarine stopped selling ship engines to Russia. And Russia just started production of theie own ship engines only after 2017. First few engines are already supplied to Russian ships. For that reason we had to wait for almost a year. But finally everything was resolved and CODAG engines are ready for us.
Another good news is that first 63 metre ASW ship will be lauched within this year. For the first time in kour history, water jet engines will be installed on those ASW ship.

As far as I know, the biggest challenge was to get the right engine. That's why building of the frigate was delayed for few month. After the Crimea crisis, Ukarine stopped selling ship engines to Russia. And Russia just started production of theie own ship engines only after 2017. First few engines are already supplied to Russian ships. For that reason we had to wait for almost a year. But finally everything was resolved and CODAG engines are ready for us.
i think it has been delayed, may be, a year. if we count the year after our last frigate commissioned , at least 3 years already passed. and there is no sign to come out even at the end of this year. i cant wait to see it.

Another good news is that first 63 metre ASW ship will be lauched within this year. For the first time in kour history, water jet engines will be installed on those ASW ship.
where did we get these water jet engine ? China ? bro
hope to see it in coming navy birthday.

My articles on the MA-1 family are due to be up soon.

Will keep you guys updated.
waiting... bro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commander in Chief paid a visit to Thailand Navy Seal training school last year.
36188813_2026752060692605_3913920730961543168_n.jpg

this is a photo of some years ago, sonar made in India
yeah.
just collect as i thought i didnt see it here. bro
and i heard USHUS-2 is considered as top candidate for coming frigates so it remind me of this.

Have not seen any new pic after delivery???
there are no clear photo after delivery so far. bro
some sources said they were deployed in Pathein base which means it's hard to get clear photos unlike Yangon Airport.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom