What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Military Jeep production
FB_IMG_1535843928454.jpeg

not sure. the original news was from march 2018. not up to date. bro even if they cancel the projects , we can order more Su-30SM. i would prefer Su-30SM.
It was actually china who asked pk to cancel it.

Can you provide a source for that? I think China has nothing to do with the cancellation. I think if there is a cancellation, it will be by Pakistan. Because being a muslim majority country and selling weapons to Myanmar will make Pakistani officials face with enormous political pressure.

P.S -- I always been critical of buying jets from countries with a start up aerospace industries such as Pakistan because there is a risk of being unreliable. But I can understand why our leaders choose this Jf 17, we don't want our Big neighbor to feel they are being left out in our military procurement plans.
I hope this JF-17 deal is cancelled not suspends (according to some news) and we can move on to Russian equipment.

Some more photos.....

Bro @Aung Zaya these jeeps doesn't looks like Naung Yoe jeep. Are they new products ?

Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (8).png

Can you provide a source for that? I think China has nothing to do with the cancellation. I think if there is a cancellation, it will be by Pakistan. Because being a muslim majority country and selling weapons to Myanmar will make Pakistani officials face with enormous political pressure.

P.S -- I always been critical of buying jets from countries with a start up aerospace industries such as Pakistan because there is a risk of being unreliable. But I can understand why our leaders choose this Jf 17, we don't want our Big neighbor to feel they are being left out in our military procurement plans.
I hope this JF-17 deal is cancelled not suspends (according to some news) and we can move on to Russian equipment.

Some more photos.....

Bro @Aung Zaya these jeeps doesn't looks like Naung Yoe jeep. Are they new products ?

View attachment 496230 View attachment 496231

View attachment 496232
Those jeeps are X 2000 jeeps, not NY.

Some more photos.....

View attachment 496230 View attachment 496231

View attachment 496232
Jets were sold by china and without chinese consent pk would had never cancelled them. Besides if it were for umnah pk would had taken credit for it. It was actually China who asked PK to cancel it because China is already under huge international pressure for saving its dogs.

ha ha. so China is selling a wide range of weapons to us but asked pk to stop supplying JFs due to international pressure. seem need to upgrade ur brain.

leave him. bro
i'm happier to see this. so we can move Russian or Chinese platform which will be more advanced. ordering more SU-30 or J-10 would be better than sticking to JF-17 anyhow.

i'm sorry for PK defence industry. we were the first customer of their unstable fighter project buying block 2 over $400m worth and potential buyer of block 3. so declining the project is big blow for their defence industry. not us. we just pack our money back and go shopping to Russia and China. i think they have already done.?

Those jeeps are X 2000 jeeps, not NY.
why bro ? why they change so many type of jeep ? i would prefer the NY and Innlay. X2000 is too ugly.

So its JF17 not FC1

The following data is from Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI).

View attachment 494602

How many Yak 130 did we ordered bro? Most of the news says that we ordered 12 aircraft. But I think we order 24 aircraft because we ordered 24 AI-222 jet engines which is used in Yak 130. Note that we ordered 16 RD-33
(mig-29 engine) for 16 JF-17.

The issue is are we getting the refunds? Since we are the one paying for the engine according to what i interpreted from SIPRI report. I really wish we do not lose huge amount of money from this cancellation.

The issue is are we getting the refunds? Since we are the one paying for the engine according to what i interpreted from SIPRI report. I really wish we do not lose huge amount of money from this cancellation.
no. they must refund for it. if they decline the deal , refund is for sure. if not , no one will buy their products.

ha ha. so China is selling a wide range of weapons to us but asked pk to stop supplying JFs due to international pressure. seem need to upgrade ur monkey brain.
Perhaps this article will give you some insight how China works.
https://thediplomat.com/2017/09/war-of-the-dragons-why-north-korea-does-not-trust-china/

i'm happier to see this. so we can move Russian or Chinese platform which will be more advanced. ordering more SU-30 or J-10 would be better than sticking to JF-17 anyhow.

Ya and MM is the next Qatar sinking with petro dollars.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom