What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

thanks bro. if u have more , please post here. bro :D
You find some of them in the pics below:
img-f7d7a2bed3499ba7cbb24b502c4bb170.jpg
img-6fe43ef3062d2583b719d2f249a2add4.jpg
img-86bfb7da1822ca067102568060f0374f.jpg

seem we're also getting B version. ? or just display the completed ones ? do u have any idea about that ?
thanks alot for these amazing pics. bro
if u have spare time , please update our JF-17 news here.
They are near JF-17Bs.

Hmm, I cant enlighten your limp dick size brain...

@UKBengali @Bilal9 @Michael Corleone

Yo ma niggas, can you guys try to teach this mother renting monkey from genocidal pedo hub monkeyland of burma! That, monkey is an exclusively reserved slur for mongoloid peoples like him and his fellow burmese.

I failed...

That Tatmadaw sponsored Photo-op above is exclusive propaganda evidence to convince Myanmarese that their country is at the top of the tech chain for screwing together Chinese Jeep parts. At the rate of maybe one per day.

No country would find it economical enough to build a production line... design and build cars that they don’t export or sell to the public
Whether it is production line or assembly line why are you butthurt about it my man? Even if it is not a lucritive way of doing thing like you mentioned, it is all with our money for the protection of our sovereign land. Whether it is a production/assembly line of jeep or other stuffs, at the end of the day it is a learning curve for us to step up with our defence industry.
You and your fellow bengili friends' aggressive attitude on this forum already gave us enough reasons to step up our defence game.

Im not religious... [emoji38]

OK I get it, you limp dicked ladyboys are jealous of our sexual power... [emoji38]

And, Bangladesh has better HDI than your pedo hub monkeyland burma! :enjoy:

@UKBengali @Bilal9 @Michael Corleone

Ladybois are afraid of us...
Come up with a better constructive argurment my man. You sounds like 2 years old with autism.

Whether it is production line or assembly line why are you butthurt about it my man? Even if it is not a lucritive way of doing thing like you mentioned, it is all with our money for the protection of our sovereign land. Whether it is a production/assembly line of jeep or other stuffs, at the end of the day it is a learning curve for us to step up with our defence industry.
You and your fellow bengili friends' aggressive attitude on this forum already gave us enough reasons to step up our defence game.
Because the same was claimed by Bangladeshis in that forum and Burmese and Indians began to correct and occasionally troll them for being ignorant so tit for tat.
If some internet people pisses you peoples tits off... then god be with you.

Updating to say that the article on the MA AR family will be published soon. I realize that they may have errors/things I missed during my open source research.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom