What's new

Myanmar-Bangladesh relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the President, I'd be perfectly happy with that.

Maybe we should kick out all the Rakhines and Chakmas out of BD in exchange for the Rohingyas :D

Ohhh nooo.. I am dating with a Chakma girl.. dont wanna loose her to some dickhead in Burma.

Maybe we should kick out all the Rakhines and Chakmas out of BD in exchange for the Rohingyas :D

Pakistan was much stronger at the time.

The rag tag Burmese army resisted Chinese backed communists AND the remnants of the Kuomingtang along with a myriad of other insurgencies. Why do you think a bunch of bengalis would do any better?

The rag tag Burmese army resisted Chinese backed communists AND the remnants of the Kuomingtang along with a myriad of other insurgencies. Why do you think a bunch of bengalis would do any better?

Those bunch of dirty bengalis will bring hell upon you.. trust me. We dont allow our people to carry weapons and that has a reason for it.

Ohhh nooo.. I am dating with a Chakma girl.. dont wanna loose her to some dickhead in Burma.

**** YOU!!

What I mean to say was that we (today's Bangladesh), were a part of Pakistan before 1971. It was known as East Pakistan. It was the result of The Partition.

Pakistan was generally much more powerful compared to today, and had strong Western and Chinese support during the Cold War.

My point was that we could have hurt you badly if we really intended to a time long ago. We never did that. Not a scratch on you. Not even as Pakistan.

That is an empty statement. What does it even mean? We should be thankful that East Pakistan didn't try to start a war? Are you serious?

What's the reason? So you don't accidentally take over the world? :rofl::lol::taz::victory::laugh::help:

You know it by now.. you are afraid of taking over by 1/2 a million Bengalis who wants a Khilafat in Myanmar.. LOL

That is an empty statement. What does it even mean? We should be thankful that East Pakistan didn't try to start a war? Are you serious?

Yes sir, we kicked you back to the south side of Naf river as you tried some misadventure in our territory. But a lot of people later regretted that we did not push deep and took over Arakan.

You know it by now.. you are afraid of taking over by 1/2 a million Bengalis who wants a Khilafat in Myanmar.. LOL

So you acknowledge that they want a caliphate?

Yes sir, we kicked you back to the south side of Naf river as you tried some misadventure in our territory. But a lot of people later regretted that we did not push deep and took over Arakan.

oh boy....

No.

But seriously, you are afraid of a few million people who (according to you) are trying to take over your country? That's just laughable man...:rofl:

I guess we aren't the only one engaging in conspiracy theories.

No.

But seriously, you are afraid of a few million people who (according to you) are trying to take over your country? That's just laughable man...:rofl:

I'm wary of a group of people coming into Arakan, settling down in their little corner, being despised by the locals and then trying to declare that little corner a seperate country in what is Myanmar territory.

No.

I guess we aren't the only one engaging in conspiracy theories.

Yes, they are afraid very afraid.. Dont you remember 2008 when Myanmarese navy ran away..
Also before the UNCLOS verdict they ran to China and begged for frigates and Chinese threw couple of junks at them...
They even built 6-8 frigates out of fear within that time but all of them failed in high sea... LOL

Yes, they are afraid very afraid.. Dont you remember 2008 when Myanmarese navy ran away..
Also before the UNCLOS verdict they ran to China and begged for frigates and Chinese threw couple of junks at them...
They even built 6-8 frigates out of fear within that time but all of them failed in high sea... LOL

Gee I don't know....

They say we become the result of our own intentions.

Interesting times ahead. As the Burmese wish, we should capitalize on the matter.

**** YOU!!

What I mean to say was that we (today's Bangladesh), were a part of Pakistan before 1971. It was known as East Pakistan. It was the result of The Partition.

Pakistan was generally much more powerful compared to today, and had strong Western and Chinese support during the Cold War.

My point was that we could have hurt you badly if we really intended to a time long ago. We never did that. Not a scratch on you. Not even as Pakistan.

Huh? There were not that many air force bases and naval bases in East Pakistan as I know. If there was Any war with Myanmar in the 60's on the eastern front, East Pakistan would be part of Myanmar today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom