What's new

My Work displayed on Airforce HQ in Rawalpindi

great work Waleed bhai, proud of you as always keep up the great work

Sir whats the fucking use of F-16 if according to you ttp should burn down Lahore?

I've seen some weird posts from you today; F-16s are there to keep the foe to the east in check and also used for operations day & night in which a JDAM or two is needed to wipe out a few rats hiding in holes

They asked me I refused. I have already send tham many posters banners for free.. kudh ye eek taka denay ko tyaar nahe... Patriotic honay say iska koi taluk nahe hey.. I am damn care who will judge my patrioticism... I am professional having 11 years of work with US graphics industry muftay ka kuch nahe hota.. patrioticism mujhe khana pena nahi dayta ... I've recieved many calls from ON GROUND Operation from SWAT and SW time. Soldiers told me that they got my number from my poster and they feel extremely proud after watching my posters my work for Pakistan military. So because of that mera kabhbe dil nahe kya kay may is copyright issue pe baat karoon kay meray kaamsay eek border pe khara soldier koosh hota hey uska moral boost hota hey tu meri taraf say asay 1000 banadeta hoon but problem with thse ****** sitting in HQ they even after getting my NO response they steal my work!

PM me about this....

Not everyone is greedy to start spewing venom against motherland after being paid for the said job,In the eyes of paid troller's the men in Khaki might not be noble for you but they are noble for most of the people here,after all not everyone gets sold like a prostitute...:lol:

its okay; 90% of his posts are dedicated solely towards insulting our men and women in uniform......some people cant be mended

congrats!! Where's your name? :unsure:

middle they tried to blur it but failed 30% failed let me post actual picture of the printable file...
Congratulations for the poster and condolences for being stolen.

As far as legal notice is concerned the tricky question shall be do you have the legal rights to the items displayed in the poster.

First yes I can easily defend the items in my poster but before this its NOTHING TO DO WITH AIRFORCE HQ. Nor poster is their property nor items in the poster. They even not claim anything. The claim party is the photographers whom pictures used in my poster.

Let me clear another thing. Those HD pictures which are available on the internet they have no right of Copyright issue because of technical reasons they put their pictures without mentioned that these are copyright one. Anyway

IMO few pictures are completely changed from their original picture. Map screenshot is from COD4 btw playing game mission. and other aircrafts pictures are freee available (Free Stock Photos) where the actual photographer not mentioned any legal copyright issue.

PS: I am not going for any SUE etc not only AF but Military (Army) also used my poster many times and i never question. Secondly no one actually put notice against me because this is not "COMMERICAL WORK" this is the wallpaper I've made in 2009 and not even publish more than two websites (google it you hardly find this poster anywhere on the web). So simple i am not use this poster as commercial use.

Remember: I have great idea about DRM issues after 7 years + of professional experience in US offshore firm and running my own business.

Sir whats the fucking use of F-16 if according to you ttp should burn down Lahore?
F-16 are for India Sir our enemy which Musharraf gave a chance when he attacked his own people to please USA

There is no insult in calling a thief a THIEF.
did you read his post? he is not calling anyone a thief.
freely available online.
My Work displayed on Airforce HQ in Rawalpindi | Page 5

he should contact ISPR or whoever and get court orders to have that poster removed

I am sure any Butt hurt Judge who is angry over the current military operation will jump for that opportunity
better yet.. approach Hamid Mir.

Last edited:
My designed Airforce poster displayed on Pakistan Airforce HQ Rawalpindi - my name also mentioned in the middle lol but they blur as much as they can lol they used my V1 version with my name in the middle lol

10462414_600978790001217_7793912964551372747_n.jpg
Bravo :D

may tu sooch raha hoo Sue karoon mujse koon sa pooch kar use kya hey lol they asked me last year I refused (not for Free) they used without my approval...
did you contact them? you should copyright your stuff otherwise even Indians might use your stuff in their recruitment advert. PAF didnt sue them last time for using JF-17 image :)

get hold of a lawyer who specializes in law suits on commercial/ intellectual property. ensure that its copyrighted etc and at least get them to give you credit and mention.

its Pakistan after all. here only Blasphemy and polio vaccination is taken seriously

did you read his post? he is not calling anyone a thief.
freely available online.
My Work displayed on Airforce HQ in Rawalpindi | Page 5

he should contact ISPR or whoever and get court orders to have that poster removed

I am sure any Butt hurt Judge who is angry over the current military operation will jump for that opportunity
better yet.. approach Hamid Mir.

The fact remains that his derivative work was used without his permission, and without any compensation. A thief is a thief, but if the victim is not free to call him out on that just because the thief wears a uniform, still does not make it right.

Using Hamid Mir as an example only serves to convey a subliminal threat. Who wants to be shot for speaking out? ;)

Considering that there is no J-10 coming, this is misleading. But then again, the people in the government media departments no nothing about their jobs in general.

Considering that there is no J-10 coming, this is misleading. But then again, the people in the government media departments no nothing about their jobs in general.

'no' nothing ? :sarcastic:

Aaaj janaab nei naaak-katvaa deiii hamariii & we were introducing you to the world as our very own William Shakespeare as William Sheikhupuri ! :disagree:

I've seen some weird posts from you today; F-16s are there to keep the foe to the east in check and also used for operations day & night in which a JDAM or two is needed to wipe out a few rats hiding in holes
be

Sir i know, but zarvan really believes ttp can and will do. On top of that he will not mind one bit.

The fact remains that his derivative work was used without his permission, and without any compensation. A thief is a thief, but if the victim is not free to call him out on that just because the thief wears a uniform, still does not make it right.

Using Hamid Mir as an example only serves to convey a subliminal threat. Who wants to be shot for speaking out? ;)
if you say it that way then I take it back. its not even funny

and I must clarify to @Stealth that I didnt mean that.

by the way looking at how poorly and convincing the bandage and the Hamid Mir face looked like when he came out of hospital made e loose my appetite for 3 minutes

this is the new technology of Agha Khan doctors where the bandage is applied on top of the shirt. and the patient is able to sit instead of laying on a stretcher despite allegedly having multiple wounds on the lower part of the body

the medical science today does real wonders which makes those Medical beds shown in the movie Elysium movie far more believable
492255121-leading-pakistani-tv-journalist-hamid-mir-gettyimages.jpg

thanks for giving me a chance to lash out at this despicable person.
haaaaaaaaaa much satisfied now

Back
Top Bottom