What's new

My Work displayed on Airforce HQ in Rawalpindi

@Stealth, What if PAF authorities turn around and ask you if you had the permission to reproduce those pictures.
I once had a similar copy right issue.

Such work falls under the fair use provision for derivative works.

My designed Airforce poster displayed on Pakistan Airforce HQ Rawalpindi - my name also mentioned in the middle lol but they blur as much as they can lol they used my V1 version with my name in the middle lol

10462414_600978790001217_7793912964551372747_n.jpg

what is strange is that they kept J-10's picture !

They asked me I refused. I have already send tham many posters banners for free.. kudh ye eek taka denay ko tyaar nahe... Patriotic honay say iska koi taluk nahe hey.. I am damn care who will judge my patrioticism... I am professional having 11 years of work with US graphics industry muftay ka kuch nahe hota.. patrioticism mujhe khana pena nahi dayta ... I've recieved many calls from ON GROUND Operation from SWAT and SW time. Soldiers told me that they got my number from my poster and they feel extremely proud after watching my posters my work for Pakistan military. So because of that mera kabhbe dil nahe kya kay may is copyright issue pe baat karoon kay meray kaamsay eek border pe khara soldier koosh hota hey uska moral boost hota hey tu meri taraf say asay 1000 banadeta hoon but problem with thse ****** sitting in HQ they even after getting my NO response they steal my work!

Hi,

Somebody made a stupid mistake---.

Step back from the scenario & think about it this way----the fight between two friends / acquaintances / relatives / lovers is not worth it---@ the end of it none comes out as a winner.

Does your job pay you good---would a $1000 make or break you financially---if not then move on with a smile and if you can---then give them some more posters---.

According to the OP, he refused to have his work used without payment. The faujis stole it anyway.

@Stealth Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes they asked me for the poster source file last year and I refused. After again they called me i don't exactly remmeber the name of the person but he was some very high post in Kamra he asked me again for the source file. He again asked me my demand and I've told him that this banner is extremely small in size and not for the printing. I will make a newer one with better quality for paneflex printing. He said okay tellme your demand and I've told him about my demand. After few days he called me again may flaa flaa commander blaa baat kar raha hoo aap sa meri pehlay bhi baat hoi the so aap say file mil sakhti hey ? I was like WTH I've told him kay bhai that wallpaper is just a wallpaper for 1680X size not for 300 Dpi resolution HD picture for paneflex anyway I reminded him our past conversation he said okay okay bla blaa. Now today I was coming from my office from ISlamabad and saw this... for once I was like WT***** is that they steal my work....

what is strange is that they kept J-10's picture !

J10 picture is not stolen - its free stock photo. :) I am working with US industry from past 11 years and know what is DRM already win 2 DRM Cases (Digital Rights Management) Copyright cases :) so know how of better things ... This banner was designed in 2009 ... Today Check out my work... www.be.net/xarctix

Here is my platform coming iFORCEWarfare

Yes they asked me for the poster source file last year and I refused. After again they called me i don't exactly remmeber the name of the person but he was some very high post in Kamra he asked me again for the source file. He again asked me my demand and I've told him that this banner is extremely small in size and not for the printing. I will make a newer one with better quality for paneflex printing. He said okay tellme your demand and I've told him about my demand. After few days he called me again may flaa flaa commander blaa baat kar raha hoo aap sa meri pehlay bhi baat hoi the so aap say file mil sakhti hey ? I was like WTH I've told him kay bhai that wallpaper is just a wallpaper for 1680X size not for 300 Dpi resolution HD picture for paneflex anyway I reminded him our past conversation he said okay okay bla blaa. Now today I was coming from my office from ISlamabad and saw this... for once I was like WT***** is that they steal my work....

You deserve to be paid for your work, that is only the correct thing to do. For the military to engage in such theft is definitely conduct unbecoming officers, but of course our faujis know they can get away with such shameless acts without any problems. Your earlier comment that khana peyna takes money, is very true. You have to live in order to produce more good work. Why don't these idiots see that by paying you, they can ensure better works for the future?

You deserve to be paid for your work, that is only the correct thing to do. For the military to engage in such theft is definitely conduct unbecoming officers, but of course our faujis know they can get away with such shameless acts without any problems. Your earlier comment that khana peyna takes money, is very true. You have to live in order to produce more good work. Why don't these idiots see that by paying you, they can ensure better works for the future?

I will do something tomorrow. Definitely ask me mama tuwaday peoo da maal hey jo jidar marzi say utha kar lagalo mazak banaya huwa hey ...

@Stealth

My point was not about picture's rights.

Common knowledge on the forum is that J-10 will NOT be part of PAF.

Thus displaying a pipe dream on AHQ's entrance is not very ... correct.

My designed Airforce poster displayed on Pakistan Airforce HQ Rawalpindi - my name also mentioned in the middle lol but they blur as much as they can lol they used my V1 version with my name in the middle lol

10462414_600978790001217_7793912964551372747_n.jpg

they have tried to make changes from the Orginal ,
The Saab and C-130 on the top left are different from the original poster and the UAVs on the bottom right to,

10380461_598106303621799_8541247880540663387_o.jpg

10385306_597102867055476_843950414583196843_n.jpg

Above picture is made with the help of 7 images

1959578_545492475549849_2045843402_n.jpg

Above picture is made with the help of 16 images

they have tried to make changes from the Orginal ,
The Saab and C-130 on the top left are different from the original poster and the UAVs on the bottom right to,

No they didn't tried anything lol this is my V1 version :) My attachment is with V2 version. This banner/poster have V1 - V5 :)

@Stealth

My point was not about picture's rights.

Common knowledge on the forum is that J-10 will NOT be part of PAF.

Thus displaying a pipe dream on AHQ's entrance is not very ... correct.

Brother as I said I had designed this wallpaper in 2009 ustime new new jooosh charha tha when most of us feel that Americans are not interested to sell any further F16s to Pakistan and as per rumors Pakistan interested in J10. So in that perspective added J10 in the wallpaper.

Last edited:
OOO Good Stealth oyaaaaa.....have a Lahori somsa plate...

Congratulations .........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom