What's new

My very, very late introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDR

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey PDF, I'm almost 8 months late to introduce myself but better late than never, I guess.

I'm a 15 year old 'murican in high school with an interest in military stuff and geopolitics. If you have every been to the US military thread in the Americas forum, you probably know me. You might be asking yourself why in heck would a 15 year old kid be on a defense blog, and honestly I don't blame you because I ask myself the same question every time I get on this site. I can never sit still, I always have to know whats happening in the world around me, especially outside the US. Future plans are with the US military, I cant see myself doing anything else.
:usflag:

I hope to keep contributing to PDF in a positive way, and if you have any questions i'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
:pdf:

Hey PDF, I'm almost 8 months late to introduce myself but better late than never, I guess.

I'm a 15 year old 'murican in high school with an interest in military stuff and geopolitics. If you have every been to the US military thread in the Americas forum, you probably know me. You might be asking yourself why in heck would a 15 year old kid be on a defense blog, and honestly I don't blame you because I ask myself the same question every time I get on this site. I can never sit still, I always have to know whats happening in the world around me, especially outside the US. Future plans are with the US military, I cant see myself doing anything else.
:usflag:

I hope to keep contributing to PDF in a positive way, and if you have any questions i'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
:pdf:

And welcome to you:usflag:. I can't help but think I've seen you somewhere before:

US military news, discussions and history | Page 21

Mmm, must be my imagination.

:partay:

I'm a 15 year old 'murican in high school with an interest in military stuff and geopolitics.
Finally someone younger than me . Thank god . Anyway welcome to PDF .
Are you a Basketball fan ? Play it or watch it ? How is the playoffs going ? who's gotta chance .

Are you a Basketball fan ? Play it or watch it ? How is the playoffs going ? who's gotta chance .
yes sir big basketball fan here. Although my team (Lakers) didn't make the playoffs this season, I want to a Lebron and Curry showdown in the finals.

yes sir big basketball fan here. Although my team (Lakers) didn't make the playoffs this season, I want to a Lebron and Curry showdown in the finals.
Lolz . Lebron is overrated .Curry is good , really good . For me Clippers all the way . How are they doing , anyway ?
yes sir big basketball fan here
Dude i'm 17 , you don't have to call me "sir" .

For me Clippers all the way . How are they doing , anyway ?
For me Clippers all the way . How are they doing , anyway ?
well the series between the Clippers and Rockets is tied 1-1, and honestly I think it will probably go back and forth until a seventh game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom