What's new

My very, very late introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey PDF, I'm almost 8 months late to introduce myself but better late than never, I guess.

I'm a 15 year old 'murican in high school with an interest in military stuff and geopolitics. If you have every been to the US military thread in the Americas forum, you probably know me. You might be asking yourself why in heck would a 15 year old kid be on a defense blog, and honestly I don't blame you because I ask myself the same question every time I get on this site. I can never sit still, I always have to know whats happening in the world around me, especially outside the US. Future plans are with the US military, I cant see myself doing anything else.
:usflag:

I hope to keep contributing to PDF in a positive way, and if you have any questions i'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
:pdf:

Even I joined such forums two years back when I was 15 - helped me a lot to know about my country - Indophobic members usually get disgusting while bashing and defaming - at times we get involved in troll baiting - but the good thing is they provide room for introspection to know more about your problems and solutions - you can very well make out one such member above -

Anyways - Welcome on behalf of all Indian members! Your posts and updates are great! Keep posting! :)

May you get into an Ivy-league university! Best of Luck! :tup:

Your work is admirable, keep it up.

Very car
Hey PDF, I'm almost 8 months late to introduce myself but better late than never, I guess.

I'm a 15 year old 'murican in high school with an interest in military stuff and geopolitics. If you have every been to the US military thread in the Americas forum, you probably know me. You might be asking yourself why in heck would a 15 year old kid be on a defense blog, and honestly I don't blame you because I ask myself the same question every time I get on this site. I can never sit still, I always have to know whats happening in the world around me, especially outside the US. Future plans are with the US military, I cant see myself doing anything else.
:usflag:

I hope to keep contributing to PDF in a positive way, and if you have any questions i'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
:pdf:
welcome (belated) to PDF lil bro!

@WAJsal. You 17? :what:

Navy definitely

Excellent choice me lad!!!

I was stuck on a navy ship for two weeks. Went nuts!!! Please re-consider!

The Navy is the most prestigious arm of any Military branch.

No worries. What I have in mind probably won't involve staying on a ship :azn:

Get a college degree first , and you will be an officer. Remember they will help pay your loans, and pay for any graduate level education afterwards.

Good luck , buddy!

Welcome to PDF. I've seen your posts, good job keeping the US military section active!

It's OK, I found a new best friend in
Did you and your wife really have a run-in with US military for being on this site since you guys know critical information?

my very very late welcome to you

Did you and your wife really have a run-in with US military for being on this site since you guys know critical information.

We had a run in, but that was only because she was deployed, hence my elongated absence from this website. Nothing I've said or will say on this forum is critical or classified.

I was stuck on a navy ship for two weeks. Went nuts!!! Please re-consider!

Try spending months on a submarine! You'll be like:taz: after a few minutes.

The Navy is the most prestigious arm of any Military branch.

I beg to differ. All three branches are equally prestigious.

Many moons ago as a young Lt., I sat in a cold wet fox hole, in my own filth, in the dead of winter, with barely any food and very little water, for two and a half days. Till arty decided to lend a helping hand.

Did that make my job any less prestigious? I will never forget those two days. They were critical in making me who I am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom