What's new

My Question To Bangladeshi Hindus

Useless thread infested with pests from a certain low IQ country. We can certainly do without them. As the saying goes, "****" only invites the flies, or something to the same effect.

There is a certain minority with allegiance to Hindostan, and they need to be identified, weeded out and uprooted for the betterment of Bangladesh with an Islamic identity as almost all of Bangladesh desires.

If such extremism is shown by anti-AL, it is not surprising that Hindus vote for BAL :lol:

Don't generalize from one person. Hindu's have consistently voted for pro-India AL. Pro-Bangladesh BNP-Jamaat alliance should do their best to get as many Hindu's as possible to their side. I asked @Avisheik twice, what needs to be done. I am still waiting for his response.

Even if Pro-Bangladesh camp tries their best, very few Hindu's may come to this side. The trust deficit is just too large.

But Pro-Bangladesh 18 party alliance should not depend on Hindu votes. Once the pro-India alliance is defeated, it will be the Bangladeshi Hindu's that will be the looser for not choosing the winning side. So they should choose wisely, as their support will not be enough to keep pro-India AL led alliance in power at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't generalize from one person. Hindu's have consistently voted for pro-India AL. Pro-Bangladesh BNP-Jamaat alliance should do their best to get as many Hindu's as possible to their side. I asked @Avisheik twice, what needs to be done. I am still waiting for his response.

Even if Pro-Bangladesh camp tries their best, very few Hindu's may come to this side. The trust deficit is just too large.

But Pro-Bangladesh 18 party alliance should not depend on Hindu votes. Once the pro-India alliance is defeated, it will be the Bangladeshi Hindu's that will be the looser for not choosing the winning side. So they should choose wisely, as their support will not be enough to keep pro-India AL led alliance in power at some point.

How can you question one's democratic right? its other party's failure if they can't grab votes, be it Hindu or Muslim. Also, i know many BNP supporters as well who are hardcore anti-Indian. You tell me not to generalize but are doing it yourself :eek:

Well, fact is that the time is up for the reactionaries.

They are trying their best to somehow remain relevant but it is going to be no use.

BD has decided to move on and find an identity that has no use for these reactionaries who want to keep BD tied up in hates and anti this and anti that, just to maintain their fast fading relevance.

They should adapt in time or they will be brushed aside.

I will bet on the latter. Adaption is not a trait that one associates with these reactionaries.

How can you question one's democratic right? its other party's failure if they can't grab votes, be it Hindu or Muslim. Also, i know many BNP supporters as well who are hardcore anti-Indian. You tell me not to generalize but are doing it yourself :confused;

I am not questioning their democratic rights. They can vote for who ever they want, but they will suffer consequences of their choice, when the table turns.

I think you meant BNP supporters who are pro-Indian, because most BNP I think are anti-Indian.

And how am I generalizing? By saying that most Hindu's consistently voted for AL? I will let others state if I made a wrong statement. What percent of Hindu's do you think vote for parties that are not included in the pro-India AL led alliance?

You are simply blaming BNP-Jamaat alliance while implying there is no fault on the part of Hindu's. I would say both sides are equally at fault.

This pro BD and Pro India talk is bogus.

The Jamaatis and ******** killed and raped millions of Bangladeshis. India helped save the Bangladeshis and ironically the Razakaars from the revenge of the Bangladeshis!

Now the same Razakaars and Jamaatis are trying to define what qualifies as "pro BD"!

That too when they always wanted to be Pakistanis but Pakistan refused to allow them in.

And BD has just allowed them to come out of camps and live as normal citizens.

No harm in trying though. ;)

I see 2 shameless bigots from across the border barking as if someone stamped on their tail. Let leave them be, shall we. :)

I see 2 shameless bigots from across the border barking as if someone stamped on their tail. Let leave them be, shall we. :)

We need a 24/7 team of mods to clean up the mess created by these Indian trolls defecating constantly in BD section. It is beyond one single mod's ability.

This pro BD and Pro India talk is bogus.

The Jamaatis and ******** killed and raped millions of Bangladeshis. India helped save the Bangladeshis and ironically the Razakaars from the revenge of the Bangladeshis!

Now the same Razakaars and Jamaatis are trying to define what qualifies as "pro BD"!

That too when they always wanted to be Pakistanis but Pakistan refused to allow them in.

And BD has just allowed them to come out of camps and live as normal citizens.

No harm in trying though. ;)

This is a gross exaggeration.

It was in the hundreds of thousands and not millions.

Still appalling and Pakistan buried itself into the history books by killing people on this scale but let us not use wildly inflated numbers please.

Cognitive dissonance of many Indian posters here is simply amazing. Go solve your behavioral problems first before you poke your nose where it does not belong preaching your secular mantra:

Its an open forum, if you have a problem go speak to the mods. You are not in charge of where Indians are allowed to post, especially when pretty much all your topics bash India directly or indirectly including this one.

@WebMaster - can you ask these Bangladeshis not to act like they own the forum and control who can post in which thread by issuing their imaginary fatwas on Indian members? Thanks...

Its an open forum, if you have a problem go speak to the mods. You are not in charge of where Indians are allowed to post, especially when pretty much all your topics bash India directly or indirectly including this one.

@WebMaster - can you ask these Bangladeshis not to act like they own the forum and control who can post in which thread by issuing their imaginary fatwas on Indian members? Thanks...

webmaster asked the members not to tag him like this for complaining.

I dont know why people keep bringing rape. I have not heard about a single rape incident in last 10 years by jamat men while awami men rape every other day . one league activist raped more than 100 girls in his campus alone. jamatis are far better than awamis in any scenario

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom