What's new

My Question To Bangladeshi Hindus

awami league trying to seize lands of the hindus right before election blaming jamaat....low level last heist before they are driven into bay of bengal...well most awami leaguers i know are busy "electioner age mal kamaia loi':enjoy:

WOW. Never thought of that one. Kindly tell me why there are 1.5~2 billion Muslims in entire world including 57 Muslim countries and ~1 billion Hindus in just one country, India ?

Are Bangladeshi Hindus made to eat less or live in abject poverty which is the reason of their Undernourishment and hence decline in Population ?

Because even in India, the poorest Hindus, much poorer than BD Hindus have increased many times.

Remember the statistics rubbed on India's face every other day on this forum, 450 million people under $ 2 a day poverty line. And Hindus constitutes of ~81% of India's total population.

which 1 billion hindus in India?

there are more than than 300 million Muslims in India, which would put the hindu population at 900 million out of 1200.
but hindus are much less than 900 million because there are a lot of christians; andhra is almost 20% christian now; then we have sikhs, budhists, jains, bahais etc

which 1 billion hindus in India?
there are more than than 300 million Muslims in India, which would put the hindu population at 900 million out of 1200.
but hindus are much less than 900 million because there are a lot of christians; andhra is almost 20% christian now; then we have sikhs, budhists, jains, bahais etc
Who told you that there are 300 million Muslims in India ?

Hindus are around 81% of 1.2 billion. Which puts it around 972 million, closer to 1 billion.

Dear Hindu brothers ( users and visitors) why do you people keep supporting Awamileague??

It is awamileague who are attacking your houses, it is Juuboleage who are destroying Shahid Minars...

Please watch this video... If you people still support them, you are responsible for everything happening to you.

It doesn't matter what BNP does for Hindu community but fact remain, Hindus(most) will preserve their support for Awami league until or unless BNP adopt pro-Bharat policy along with give up their Islamic identity. I find Hindus are very selfish and fundamentalists.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter what BNP does for Hindu community but fact remain, Hindus(most) will preserve their support for Awami league until or unless BNP adopt pro-Bharat policy along with give up their Islamic identity. I find Hindus are very selfish and fundamentalists.

Coming from you, it has so much credibility. ;)

BTW, what do you thing about Muslims?

muslims are the ones who wanted their own land and hindus were the ones that gave you land. hindus are the ones that let islam come to india and build mosks all over , but muslims never let hindus build temples in mecca. so who is selfish.

muslims are the ones who wanted their own land and hindus were the ones that gave you land. hindus are the ones that let islam come to india and build mosks all over , but muslims never let hindus build temples in mecca. so who is selfish.

There is a sense of entitlement in some people.

Jaate jaate jayegi. Takes time for people to understand the harsh realities of life. ;)

You can be pretentious on how “indian imposition gonna benefit bd hindus”. But that is making you more deceptive more than anything else. When indian HC called and dictated promotion on hindu officials (not one, but in many cases) it was very much clear how hindus get bigger house bigger mouth through indian imposition. More india impose more hindus have chance to flex their muscles. Not only known hindu leaders like Suranjit Sen Gupta who stole money and build house in india, there are many more hindus who take their money and wealth and stack up in india. Hindus feel their eternal connection to india for religious reason and many of those who are living in Bangladesh actively pursue indian imposition for economic and political “appeasement” as you said and for flexing muscle and taking revenge.

Really can you post me the news with links where indian HC dictated again and again on the promotion of hindu officials?

Yup hindus gets bigger house by indian imposition not by hard work and due to good economy growth by bangladesh. Evil Hindus

Furthermore, who gave you the idea that hindus stack up their money in india?? Cause one or two guy did it the rest must be the same? And yes bangladeshi muslims do not take money out of bangladesh and put it into other countries.

If there was indian imposition , how come many hindu temple were torn down and nothing was done about it? Why did no hindus flexed their new found muscles, as worded by you? Maybe because we want to live in peace and dont want indian imposition?

Ah you twisted my appeasement once again from talking nice and being more involved with the community to money and power. When did hindus in bangladesh ever flexed muscles :what: and take revenge? For example how many hindus went berserk and rioted after 2001 violence.

For the whole post, you just made assumptions about bangladeshi hindus based on your own theories.

Hindus never "let" Muslims.

Invaders came and forced their religion upon your people. And stole your land & built mosques upon that.

The invaders did not ask for Hindu permission before building mosques on temples or missionaries on graves. They controlled India.

Hindus never "let" Muslims.

Invaders came and forced their religion upon your people. And stole your land & built mosques upon that.

The invaders did not ask for Hindu permission before building mosques on temples or missionaries on graves. They controlled India.

So what should be done once the invaders were defeated by the Marathas and Sikhs and Jats. And now that we control our country again.

Roll back everything to how it was? Isn't that they right and fair thing to do?

After all that's what Spain did as well.

You claim that Islam was all enforced in India as it was on Arabs and Persians and everywhere else?

PS: Should the Yamani refugees be allowed to be sent back as well? After all you seem to be saying that they were only allowed by invaders and the locals allowing them to live in peace doesn't count?

So what should be done once the invaders were defeated by the Marathas and Sikhs and Jats. And now that we control our country again.

Roll back everything to how it was? Isn't that they right and fair thing to do?

After all that's what Spain did as well.

You claim that Islam was all enforced in India as it was on Arabs and Persians and everywhere else?

PS: Should the Yamani refugees be allowed to be sent back as well? After all you seem to be saying that they were only allowed by invaders and the locals allowing them to live in peace doesn't count?

Too bad the Maratha, Sikh, and Jat rule only lasted for a few decades.

After that, there was a advent of colonialism. Mainly by Spanish/Portuguese barbarians in Southern India (your region). Their Missionaries were built on graves of South Indian rebels. Sad.

And then came the benevolent British. The most kindest invaders to Indians.

-----

It's your country bro, send back anyone "to wherever they came from".
I don't care to be honest.

Too bad the Maratha, Sikh, and Jat rule only lasted for a few decades.

After that, there was a advent of colonialism. Mainly my Spanish/Portuguese barbarians in Southern India (your region). Missionaries built on graves.

And then came the benevolent British. The most kindest invaders to Indians.

-----

It's your country bro, send back anyone "to wherever they came from".
I don't care to be honest.

Good. That's a start.

Anyway, for us, this whole Islamic invaders and British period is a very small and minor part of our tens of thousands of years of glorious history.

One that doesn't in fact count in the larger scheme of things. It is only given any importance because it is comparatively nearer.

We just need to take our inspiration from the glorious Dharmic Indian civilization.

Anything else was too minor and frivolous to even waste time on.

Good. That's a start.

I would suggest a lobby to kick this campaign off.
Lobby with your hard earned money for the deportation of Indian citizens with Yemeni origin.

Try to extend this to all Muslims in India as well. This will surely make India the highlight of the world news. The media neglected India, we'll teach them!

Moreover, the best way to protest is in the starve-yourself-to-death way. Preferably, do this is in the month of Ramadan so your point becomes more valid. After all, these Muslims literally starve themselves in order to achieve a goal, why shouldn't you?

One that doesn't in fact count in the larger scheme of things. It is only given any importance because it is comparatively nearer.

We just need to take our inspiration from the glorious Dharmic Indian civilization.

Anything else was too minor and frivolous to even waste time on.

Its not B.C 5000 anymore. Wake up.

Dharmic civilization is no more. Name one Dharmic civlization in the past 1000 years. 2000 years?

After all, these Muslims literally starve themselves in order to achieve a goal, why shouldn't you?

I hear most of them put on weight during the month. Some gain several Kilos?

Its not A.D 5000 anymore. Wake up.

Dharmic civilization is no more. Name one Dharmic civlization in the past 1000 years. 2000 years?

Yamanese refugees don't really need to know.

For those interested, India and most of Asia to our East is mainly Dharmic till today.

They have produced some of the greatest ever civilizations.

For those interested, India and most of Asia to our East is mainly Dharmic till today.

They have produced some of the greatest ever civilizations.

As I said, wake up. It's not B.C 5000 anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom