What's new

My Question To Bangladeshi Hindus

Cognitive dissonance of many Indian posters here is simply amazing. Go solve your behavioral problems first before you poke your nose where it does not belong preaching your secular mantra:
India’s rapes scaring off tourists, survey shows | Toronto Star

Pavlovian reaction.

Somehow the mere thought of "Indians (Hindus)" stops the higher brain functions in some people and all that we see is what is called "Amygdala hijack".

Look it up.

BTW, I know you guys don't like secularism and democracy (man made system and laws). Yet it it amazing that you do reverse hizarat to such places. ;)

This is a gross exaggeration.

It was in the hundreds of thousands and not millions.

Still appalling and Pakistan buried itself into the history books by killing people on this scale but let us not use wildly inflated numbers please.

Well, 3 millions killed is an internationally accepted figure, even mentioned by your Bang bandhu.

Also mentioned in several contemporary reputable publications.

Even if it is "hundreds of thousands and not millions", it is still one of the largest genocides after WW-2 and not a single PA soldier or officer was punished.

They remain heroes to this date and many of them got due promotions.

No introspection, no sense of justice and fair play.

And their supporters and collaborators want to now decide the BD agenda!

The thread sounds like - "my question to Bangladeshi Muslims, why do you vote for jamat".

3 million killed is a over exaggerated figure.

Internationally accepted, it is about 20,000-30,000.

3 million killed is a over exaggerated figure.

Internationally accepted, it is about 20,000-30,000.

And who is the international figure you are talking about here?The Pakistan Military??

Its quite simple. We have a population of about 90% Muslims who are artificially being divided into pro-India AL led alliance and pro-Bangladesh BNP led alliance based mostly on personal interest. And then we have Hindu's who are mostly voting for AL, out of irrational fear. What we need to do is confront and end this divide and rule strategy and switch away as many voters as possible from pro-India camp (Hindu's and Muslims) to pro-Bangladesh camp. When we can do that effectively and unite as many of our population as possible under one camp (pro-Bangladesh), the dominance of the pro-India camp will end.

And it is best to ignore off topic posts.

The United Nations, my dear.

Excluding Bangladesh's paranoid leaders of course. ;)

Care to give me some links(Authentic links from the official website of the UN or its agencies)?

awami league trying to seize lands of the hindus right before election blaming jamaat....low level last heist before they are driven into bay of bengal...well most awami leaguers i know are busy "electioner age mal kamaia loi':enjoy:

Awami thugs don't have time to filter out people based on religion. They're no. 1 land grabber in BD having no Hindu-Muslim choice. Last term (96-01) I've seen how my friend's father suffered for his land in Mirpur. Somehow he managed to secure his land (not sure if he could fully secure) but fighting for land he became seriously ill and died.

This time I heard more interesting story. My cousin was saying that his relative who is well established in UK recently (almost) lost his 6 katha land at Mohammadpur. It's not that he's a weak guy, it's BAL's system less system where there's no control over the thugs. He's in good term with a current cabinet minister who assured him 1st to secure the land. Later even that minister surrendered to the situation. When he felt that he couldn't control those Awami scumbags, he (minister) told him that he'll buy the land because if he as a minister buys the land, the occupiers wouldn't dare holding the land. So he proposed he'd buy for 10 lac per katha :omghaha: . The owner thought that he wouldn't be able to hold the land, so he agreed. Finally, the minister surrendered saying that he couldn't make them agree to set the land free. The whole land is now occupied by some BAL terrors who don't even give a s$it to a minister. That guy spent 6 months in Dhaka for the land and later got back to London having no hope to get back his land.

Awami thugs don't have time to filter out people based on religion. They're no. 1 land grabber in BD having no Hindu-Muslim choice. Last term (96-01) I've seen how my friend's father suffered for his land in Mirpur. Somehow he managed to secure his land (not sure if he could fully secure) but fighting for land he became seriously ill and died.

This time I heard more interesting story. My cousin was saying that his relative who is well established in UK recently (almost) lost his 6 katha land at Mohammadpur. It's not that he's a weak guy, it's BAL's system less system where there's no control over the thugs. He's in good term with a current cabinet minister who assured him 1st to secure the land. Later even that minister surrendered to the situation. When he felt that he couldn't control those Awami scumbags, he (minister) told him that he'll buy the land because if he as a minister buys the land, the occupiers wouldn't dare holding the land. So he proposed he'd buy for 10 lac per katha :omghaha: . The owner thought that he wouldn't be able to hold the land, so he agreed. Finally, the minister surrendered saying that he couldn't make them agree to set the land free. The whole land is now occupied by some BAL terrors who don't even give a s$it to a minister. That guy spent 6 months in Dhaka for the land and later got back to London having no hope to get back his land.

How is the track record of BNP thugs compared to these AL terrorists?

Thanks for bringing this kind of examples of AL misrule. There is no easy short term solution for this kind of problems. Politics is a business for thugs and terrorists to get rich quick in Bangladesh. First we have to take the pro-India faction out of the equation, once they have been neutralized (not physically but democratically using ballot box), then there can be small steps to correct these problems.

The thread sounds like - "my question to Bangladeshi Muslims, why do you vote for jamat".

lol, you did not get the ques at all. bangladeshi muslims vote for everyone- league, bnp, jamat,ershad. but hindus are awami vote bank... although awami leaders dnt care about them.

1.BD Hindus are overwhelmingly Low Cast / Nomo Shudro / Kayestho. They would be happier in BD than in a Brahmonic oligarchy where they could face daily torture / atrocity and marginalization. It is BAL which has confused them inciting fear in them so that they become a BAL vote bank. Indian agencies work closely with BAL to ensure these people believe that India is their ultimate savior.

2. The situation is changing fast. Look at the demographic graph. Soon a situation will arise when "To Be A Bengalee" will be "To Be A Muslm". That includes Bengalees in India also.

lol, you did not get the ques at all. bangladeshi muslims vote for everyone- league, bnp, jamat,ershad. but hindus are awami vote bank... although awami leaders dnt care about them.

Well I got your question alright, but I generalised on purpose to show you the fallacy in your question.

So according to you all bd hindus vote for Awami league and from the tone of your first post I infer that according to you they are at fault for doing so. Can you now see why the thread sounded like what I said in my last post.

Also since you think al doesn't care for hindus, can you tell us which party actually does or what is/are the alternative(s)? So far it seems al is the lesser evil for bd hindus.

I have the same question too. Problem is Bangladeshi Hindu's will follow India and as long as India supports Awami League, they will vote for Awami League..
its so humbling to know that each and every hindu of ur country came to u personally and conveyed their electoral inclinations. and that too not only for this election or the next, but for all the elections to come.

So its a lost cause. Only way to defeat the pro-India forces in Bangladesh is to unite all pro-Bangladesh forces under BNP-Jamat alliance and perhaps try to bring Ershad's Jatiyo Party in this alliance, promising him the post of President..
in the earlier sentence, you have mostly put the blame on hindus for awami ppl coming into power and unlike @Porbot, u forgot the muslim backing the awami ppl enjoyed. so considering your viewpoint, I say its a cakewalk for the BNP-Jamaat alliance from now on coz 9% of the population, no matter how hard they try, cant vote back awami thugs into power. remember u are only as good as ur elected representatives. superb eg. my country.

Bangladeshi Hindu's will not help us in this fight unfortunately because of their blind faith in India and AL, although it is in their long term interest to be with the 90% population of the country and help us get out from India's control and AL misrule..
yes yes why not. if ayub khan can inflame, if zia ul haq can inflame, why not you???? but of course, ur are an armchair general and not a real one.
just amend ur constitution terming hindus as traitors to the great nation of bangladesh, bcoz obviously, if they side with india and dont see the well of 90% of the population, they are traitors.

This is what happens when you have democracy in a poor under developed country. In India Muslims vote as a vote bank for Congress, to protect their own interest, but India is not at risk of becoming a vassal state because of this. But in Bangladesh, Hindu's vote for AL because its pro-India, even if it is against our national interest and Bangladesh is at risk of becoming a vassal state of India.
omg !!!!!!!!! its nice to hear from u that india is not at risk of becoming a vassal state of any other country. every day in PDF some other guy says india is US' servant/ at Russia's mercy/slave mentality and what not. thatnks for the morale-booster.
coming to ur vassal-india-muslim-congress logic, when india was actually at risk of becoming a vassal state,during 60s, then who did the muslims vote for ??? BJP?Janata party?CPI ???

dear sir, my point is dont blame a particular community for the ills of the whole country. awami were not given the vote only by hindus, ur muslims were equally responsible. indians have been doing that and are still doing. they feel betrayed when muslims tend to go the congress camp. but they conveniently forget, crores of illiterate hindu indians also did vote for the conngress. the actual issue is lack of proper ppl at the helm. we, south asians, after independence, were very unlucky to have these crop of leaders. we were so much exploited by the kings, sultans, and the brits that we had this printed in our psyche " WE ARE POOR AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY U GET ITS ALWAYS LESS" and thats y greed crept in politics and corruption swayed its way. so ask urself before branding hindus as awami dalals.

and the alternatives???? BNP-Jamaat ?? are the hindus mad to vote for them ????

I see some Indian Hindu's speaking for Bangladeshi Hindu's. This indeed is the problem. Why don't you guys get it in your head that you Indians cannot speak for Bangladeshi's. Let Bangladeshi Hindu's come forward and speak for themselves.

I stand by my words. If Bangladeshi's Hindu's are enabling AL terrorists and making us a vassal state of India, then they must share the blame of the consequences of their actions. And I am not asking too much to ask them to be patriotic Bangladeshi's and look after their own self interest as well as their national interest, which is one and the same.

The issue is just that some people are fast becoming irrelevant in BD, in the region and the world.

It is irrevocable. All the sophistry (actually it is quite clumsy if you ask me) will not change the reality that they are doomed to fade away.

They should just accept the reality and bow down the wishes of the patriotic Bangladeshis.

Stretching the luck too far may be a fatal decision in more ways than one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom