What's new

My own sketch of ancient Chinese soldiers

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
these are my own sketches```I did a lot in the past, but either giving up to friends as gifts or lost after moving flats`

I didnt have much time to draw them now

img00061lf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img00041o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img00051z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

these ones i did long time ago, wasnt very nice`

do you sketch by seeing some picture or you draw with imagination, i cant sketch without original pic

do you sketch by seeing some picture or you draw with imagination, i cant sketch without original pic

with my own imagination`:)````when im free i like to structure images, and draw it down, thats what i did the most when i was in schoosl, no wonder i was such a pain to all my teachers`

with my own imagination`:)````when im free i like to structure images, and draw it down, thats what i did the most when i was in schoosl, no wonder i was such a pain to all my teachers`

thts nice, you should be working with cartoon network (j/k)

i am very fascinated by Han, Tang, Song and Ming era military armors and weapons``especially Han huang shou dao, and Tang dao

thts nice, you should be working with cartoon network (j/k)

thanks, but i'd rather take it as one of my things to do in spare time, drawing these wont make me rich`:)

Please draw a picture with crossbow formations if you have time bro. Good picts.

was roasting chicken suppose to be funny bit??? btw no one has nose??

From an art point of view the roasting chicken actually adds to the picture, it becomes a story rather than just a detailed scetch of mountain pattern armor. Who's chicken is it, where is he going if he is eating a chicken alone in the wilderness rather than staying in an inn, why is some one in Shan wen kia on his own rather than with his troops?

rcrmj, your stuff is great! Which came first, your fine hand in drawing or your skill at composition?

Back
Top Bottom