What's new

My home for an army base?: Afghan refugees in Mattani refuse to relocate empty-handed

Pakistan created this mess so Pakistanis should not the play the victim card here........

As for second part.....
We accepted....
1-Bangladeshi illegal immigrants.
2-Srilankan refugeees.
3-Nepali illegal immigrants
How exactly did Pakistan start this mess? If afghans had not been greedy after our lands, it would have never happened.

Who is stopping you? i just said that do it in a civil maner,check my comment.......

Not worth replying......

Richie Rich India should take them. They have great opportunities in your country. :D

o_O??

Explain how?

Like India is super rich according to Indians it can not only take millions of Afghan but can also provide them free meals three times a day. Not to forget brilliant health and education services which every Indian citizen gets.

You guys need to do this. For your afghan brothers. For humanity. :)

Like India is super rich according to Indians it can not only take millions of Afghan but can also provide them free meals three times a day. Not to forget brilliant health and education services which every Indian citizen gets.

You guys need to do this. For your afghan brothers. For humanity. :)
Cut the crap please........
I can also say that Pakistan is an Islamic nation so it should take the refugees for Ummah and for humanity.....

Afghanis who play the victim card.
Only Afghanis?

Afghan refugees residing in Mattani refugee camp have voiced deep concern over the directive to vacate an 18-acre plot of land where around 50 houses are located. The refugees have refused to move out without receiving financial compensation in return.
Bap ka mal hai

Cut the crap please........
I can also say that Pakistan is an Islamic nation so it should take the refugees for Ummah and for humanity.....

We already have in millions. So you can't say this. Doesn't apply to us. :)

We already have in millions. So you can't say this. Doesn't apply to us. :)
Ok then.....
We also already have millions of Bangladeshi's in India so Pakistan should also take some Bangladeshi's and Bangladesh is also a muslim nation......:)

Pakistan created this mess so Pakistanis should not the play the victim card here........

As for second part.....
We accepted....
1-Bangladeshi illegal immigrants.
2-Srilankan refugeees.

3-Nepali illegal immigrants

And India created the above so why you are playing victim card

We created only 2nd and who is playing victim card?
:))) you created the first one too. remember mukti bahani terrorism against Independent Pakistan. and oh you Indians have been playig victim card by yelling illegal immigrants from BD when your own politicians have allowed them for vote bank ;)

anyway thats another discussion.

The topic is Afghan refugees in Pakistan and i believe their concerns are very much right. This camp cant be relocated in just 18 hours. they need money to even if migrating to Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom