What's new

My favorite indian members.

like?.........:D

Pride( innocent person, has nothing to do with the usual fights and the heated exchange of words we start on some threads just like killbill.....likes Quwallis ......)

Patrician(who's name o was forgetting, earned the banned membership for some reason.:D)

And from the old days when i wasn't a member here.

Adux
(if i typed the name right,was the one whom i used to like.)

My turn is over.......:partay:

Thanks Bro for having my name there.. I am Honored :)

Last edited:
i would say Malay and deckinraj are very good debaters and there was this guy with the nick IndiaPakistanfriendship. For some reason he got ban. Always a pleasure debating with these guys.

My favorite from Indian sides are too many. Not in any particular order-
1) Joe Shearer - I love to attend his history classes.. always knowledgeful
2) XiNiX- For all his "India's might" thread
3) Benny - Full of life, balanced, many thread starter
4) vsdoc- I love that guy because of his comments and discussion but he got banned
5) EjazR - His Kashmir related threads and the way he discusses everything calmly
6) Karthik - Very difficult to win a debate against him.
7) Paritosh- He is pretty balanced debator, was away for long, back to game now a days.
8) MalayMishra - He talks very sicerely and quite knowledgefull.
9) IndianArmy - An ex army person, Core patriot felt sad when he left protesting partiality against Indian members.
10)desiman - Love his avatar and him as debator. He is also full of life like Benny.
11)Vinod2070- He was quite an aggressive guy and aggressive debator. I think he is ban now.
12)Karan.1970 - Love to read his findings and observations in discussion.

There are plenty other good debators from our side which I love to readand they are toxic_pus, Peshwa, indianjatt, ps80,gowthamraj, peshwa,gubbi,roach, Fateh71,Tshering

My favorite members:-

All Think tanks and Military professionals (irrespective of their nationality).

My favorite from Indian sides are too many. Not in any particular order-
1) Joe Shearer - I love to attend his history classes.. always knowledgeful
2) XiNiX- For all his "India's might" thread
3) Benny - Full of life, balanced, many thread starter
4) vsdoc- I love that guy because of his comments and discussion but he got banned
5) EjazR - His Kashmir related threads and the way he discusses everything calmly
6) Karthik - Very difficult to win a debate against him.
7) Paritosh- He is pretty balanced debator, was away for long, back to game now a days.
8) MalayMishra - He talks very sicerely and quite knowledgefull.
9) IndianArmy - An ex army person, Core patriot felt sad when he left protesting partiality against Indian members.
10)desiman - Love his avatar and him as debator. He is also full of life like Benny.
11)Vinod2070- He was quite an aggressive guy and aggressive debator. I think he is ban now.
12)Karan.1970 - Love to read his findings and observations in discussion.

There are plenty other good debators from our side which I love to readand they are toxic_pus, Peshwa, indianjatt, ps80,gowthamraj, peshwa,gubbi,roach, Fateh71,Tshering

Thank you thank you, well done my boy...I am so proud of you.

salute
salute.gif

Arre babu G, we all missed Skeptic i guess.

(I want to appreciate him because he always see two sides of the picture before he post ..........but then ignores the the one side which doesn't suits him during posting ....:partay: kidding....)

I like his presence in a thread because his posts have the ability to turn the tides. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom