What's new

My favorite indian members.

Here comes one of the names on my list . Now dont call me Bhaijan

lol....:lol:

will be a treat for eyes to see your Fav. Indians list here.:partay:

Last edited:
So there goes my chance to be in Abir's Hall of Fame. :frown: :D

Karthic I forgot to add you. But you're in my list as well and I'm not saying this to please you!

Being religious shouldn't be a turn off if they stick to facts and figure to construct their argument!

Also forgot to add Capt Popye(spelling?), Capt who's been there and done that! :D Gubbi and fateh also come to mind.

My all time favorite- Screaming Skull...-- Had good chat with him..
Now a days-- Karthik,Prateek,Sudhir ..and yes.. ABIR, BENNY...

Forgot VSDOC-- A very aggressive debater with tons of knowledge and experience..
Paritosh,KARAN..Gubbi are also my favorite..

Last edited:
glad to know that pople know me here...it's been 2 years now...!
malay has been one of the best posters...
I personally have always like people who are normally not overtly patriotic...
deckingraj has a good mind...
Bhushan has been good...
gabbar...jakko...have all been good...
amongst the Pakistanis I have always like Santro's unbiased posts..this guy should be one of the mods...agnostic is one of the most intelligent people here..

Malay,duhastmich,paritosh,ejazr,fateh,sancho,rubyjackass are the few wich came 2 my mind,at this particular moment.

rpraveenkum,prateek,sancho,toxicpus,brahmastra,fateh71 and a host of many others.

you guys are getting along!!!...damn what the hell happened :D

on-topic: Benny, foxbat, desiman, gubbi, ibris, indianrabbit, jha, joe shearer, karan, karthic, patrician (sigh), peshwa and Xinix (thanks for the feel series threads)

Last edited:
I think I'm the only Indian poster who never got banned inspite of close to two year stay on this forum.. Still I'm on no one's list..:cry: lol.. probably I'll be on the mod's/ admin's list.. ;)

On topic:

Informative: Sancho, Lt. Prateek, Joe Shearer, Sudhir, malay....

Good debater (with or without sarcasm): EjazR, Bangalore, Gubbi, Toxic Pus, Peshwa, Dekingraj, Paritosh, PlanetWarrior (in hidernation), ek_indian, ramu, brahmastra, Karan.1970 and many more

Neutral and cool: Abir, BENNY, seiko, desiman, KillBill, indianRabbit, Patrician etc.

Agressive debater: VsDoc, Karthic_Sri

Good with images n videos: Bhusan, rpaveenkum, marcos98..

I think I missed many..

Last edited:
All Indian Members !

Exclusive thanks to Sancho, Lt. Prateek

Back
Top Bottom