What's new

My favorite indian members.

Nice list :) some more can be added too

like?.........:D

Pride( innocent person, has nothing to do with the usual fights and the heated exchange of words we start on some threads just like killbill.....likes Quwallis ......)

Patrician(who's name o was forgetting, earned the banned membership for some reason.:D)

And from the old days when i wasn't a member here.

Adux
(if i typed the name right,was the one whom i used to like.)

My turn is over.......:partay:

like?.........:D

Pride( innocent person, has nothing to do with the usual fights and the heated exchange of words we start on some threads just like killbill.....likes Quwallis ......)

Patrician(who's name o was forgetting, earned the banned membership for some reason.:D)

My turn is over.......:

Dont remember Prid's posts. Patrician is a good poster i dont know why he adopted the path that led to his ban.

IMO deckingraj is best. Other favorite gogbot, desi, seiko, Benny, Abir (very entertaining recently), Karthik, malaymishra, sancho (very good knowledge on planes), gami kaba he is good too, Peshwa, Benny, Kinetic. I am missing few here. I use like Jagginut a lot.

IMO deckingraj is best. Other favorite gogbot, desi, seiko, Benny, Abir (very entertaining recently), Karthik, malaymishra, sancho (very good knowledge on planes), gami kaba he is good too, Peshwa, Benny, Kinetic. I am missing few here. I use like Jagginut a lot.

hmm thanks rabbit..

Yup im twice as good. :lol:

Dang I missed Karan that is very bad. Dekingraj and him should be actually star members, how many agree?

I'm a big fan of Toxic_pus.

Many to mention ,but the best that come to my mind now:

Joe Shehrar,Karan1970,Bang galore,Peshwa,Paritosh,Benny,IndianJatt,Kinetic,desiman,su-47,fateh71,Tshering22,Abir,indushek,ramu,ek_indian,seiko,jha.......................(more updations near)

Ahhhhh..........how come i missed Planetwarrior.

justanobserver being one a few guys whom i have the same mentality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom