What's new

My favorite indian members.

Arre babu G, we all missed Skeptic i guess.

(I want to appreciate him because he always see two sides of the picture before he post ..........but then ignore the the one side which doesn't suits him during posting ....:partay: kidding....)

I like his presence in a thread because his posts have the ability to turn the tides. :)

You missed Bang Galore as well..

Its ok.. i just saw him in this threads viewing list.. i told this to just to make him feel happy. :lol:

Now shall we demand a list from him as well?:partay:

You take the lead.:D

:rofl:1)Divya for his sense of humor (he says he's 'she' and engaged to a pdf member whose username 'he' doesn't know -- how funny).

:)2) Other Indian members for some other reasons (long list).

I dont think that i am required to give proofs for my gender. Hope we are not here for what gender we are are from. Me being male or female wont make a less human :angry:

And any post of mine you find it as troll then feel free to use the report button... :frown:

I'm not questioning the gender part.That's what interested our friendly troll.

You haven't got the point .......anyways i've already deleted the post.No need to push so hard.

As people were talking about Indian poster only, I would go one step ahead and put my other favorite posters:-

1) All my whatever friend - Imran Bhai, Zaki, Kugga, SURB, Aisha Khanzada, Huda, Friendly_troll, Tiger Awan and many others.

2) Sparklingway : He is the best with his facts, stands, knowledge, maturity.
3) Agnostic Muslim: While he banned me for a month, I still like him. The reason is sincere debate, Balanced way of thinking.
4) xeric : Loved the discussion on Kashmir with him
5) MuradK : Because of his stature and work done for his country. I salute him.
6) Jana: whatever people say about her but if She would not be in this forum then forum wuld be very dull :D
7) Adios Amigo: Good debator, open minded, balanced now good in his current role.

There are plenty of other good posters from Pakistan side and I will keep updating them here.

From China:

I simply love few posters from China side:-

1) Chinese-Dragon : Balanced, Thinks about his personal interaction with all folks and not on internet based people.

2) CardSharp: I like his discussion and want to thank him for providing me too good materials to change my POV for 1962 war. No backstabbing from China theory from my side due to his materials.

3) Siegerscrossbow: Like his debating capability.

From Sri Lanka:

1) Sri Lankan: One and only guy who keeps updating photos and threads for South Asian countries. He just pissed off us by posting fake photographs of China and Chennai but Its ok, I dont blame him much seeing his previous records.

From Afghanistan:

1) Ahmed: Balanced, Sincere debator, knowledgeable.

Back
Top Bottom