What's new

My favorite indian members.

Read my previous post thats also for you:sick:

o yar don't mind i was just kidding...:cry:

you can question my gender as many times as you want... but just don't spoil your mood as you're getting married and i dont want you to show up with a wrinkled face at suhaagraat...:cheers:

ghussa karnay se jhuriyaan parr jaati hain... :)

As people were talking about Indian poster only, I would go one step ahead and put my other favorite posters:-

1) All my whatever friend - Imran Bhai, Zaki, Kugga, SURB, Aisha Khanzada, Huda, Friendly_troll, Tiger Awan and many others.

2) Sparklingway : He is the best with his facts, stands, knowledge, maturity.
3) Agnostic Muslim: While he banned me for a month, I still like him. The reason is sincere debate, Balanced way of thinking.
4) xeric : Loved the discussion on Kashmir with him
5) MuradK : Because of his stature and work done for his country. I salute him.
6) Jana: whatever people say about her but if She would not be in this forum then forum wuld be very dull :D
7) Adios Amigo: Good debator, open minded, balanced now good in his current role.

There are plenty of other good posters from Pakistan side and I will keep updating them here.

From China:

I simply love few posters from China side:-

1) Chinese-Dragon : Balanced, Thinks about his personal interaction with all folks and not on internet based people.

2) CardSharp: I like his discussion and want to thank him for providing me too good materials to change my POV for 1962 war. No backstabbing from China theory from my side due to his materials.

3) Siegerscrossbow: Like his debating capability.

From Sri Lanka:

1) Sri Lankan: One and only guy who keeps updating photos and threads for South Asian countries. He just pissed off us by posting fake photographs of China and Chennai but Its ok, I dont blame him much seeing his previous records.

From Afghanistan:

1) Ahmed: Balanced, Sincere debator, knowledgeable.

A very good and sincere effort.:tup:

Thanks for remembering me.:)

cheers.

o yar don't mind i was just kidding...:cry:

you can question my gender as many times as you want... but just don't spoil your mood as you're getting married and i dont want you to show up with a wrinkled face at suhaagraat...:cheers:

ghussa karnay se jhuriyaan parr jaati hain... :)

ooo bhaiya.... i am not getting married i am getting engaged. marrige may be next year.... :woot:

Indian members:
I like Xinix(for obvious reasons,innovative threads,making all of us proud),Benny(sense of humour),Joe Shearer(awesome analysis),Patrician(a Patriot).....and many more, like Jha,desiman,Karthic Sri.....

Pakistani members:
Developero(sane and knowledgeable),Zaki(everyone's favourite),MastanKhan(nice posts he makes)TechLahore(a debator).....

Bangladeshi members:
Iajdani(knowledgeable and honest)

Chinese members:

Chinese-Dragon(straight forward and talks with and open mind)
Cardsharp(good debating skills)

Xinix and Indian Army are my favourate. Other being patrician... and new born benny.

Otherwise, usually I like Chinese bit more than others.

Sorry forgot Ahmad though he is technically a non-India poster.

Xinix and Indian Army are my favourate. Other being patrician... and new born benny.

Otherwise, usually I like Chinese bit more than others.

What do u mean new born?? :smokin:

@Pakistani members

1) Zaki, Imran Khan, Jana, SURB, Whatever Ladies squad, EmO, Niaz, Araz, Fatman, MuradK, TaimiKhan, TechLahore etc

@ Indian Members
1) Benny, DesiMan, Divya

@ Management

I don't like anybody from management.... Divya is banned once again :cry:

Back
Top Bottom