What's new

My Encounter With PAF Airchief

If you had your mobile phone or other electronic device on you chances are your conversation has probably already been tapped without your consent. Just sayin'.
Well, the selfie was taken with my mobile and his PA did take my E-Mail address, however his security detail never sat down and kept hovering around us which is understandable as a relative served in the same position to a previous Airchief and now is an Air guard on PIA.

While travelling through Doha, Qatar, it was a very pleasant surprise to see PAF Air Chief, ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan, who was on a transition flight to Pakistan after a visit to UK.
It was a God sent opportunity to meet the PAF leader personally. What a truly remarkable gentleman professional to the core. I wasn't short of inquiries and the PAF chief was kind enough to reply to my each and every query with an absolute smile and even obliged me with a selfie. Albeit i can't release all the details of our conversation as some details will be officially released in near future, however one thing is confirmed, PAF certainly bagged an Indian SU-30.

View attachment 570804

good man
@Windjammer
a. I hate you.
b. I'm jealous (like most).
c. I hate you.
d. You're at an Airport, dude. Just ask someone to take the pic for you rather than a selfie.

Looking forward to the "officially released in near future" bit.
at this point I dont know what to say........

While travelling through Doha, Qatar, it was a very pleasant surprise to see PAF Air Chief, ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan, who was on a transition flight to Pakistan after a visit to UK.
It was a God sent opportunity to meet the PAF leader personally. What a truly remarkable gentleman professional to the core. I wasn't short of inquiries and the PAF chief was kind enough to reply to my each and every query with an absolute smile and even obliged me with a selfie. Albeit i can't release all the details of our conversation as some details will be officially released in near future, however one thing is confirmed, PAF certainly bagged an Indian SU-30.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom