What's new

My Encounter With PAF Airchief

@Windjammer Sahib seems to be taking a hiatus from posting on the entire forum ever since he created this thread. No posts from him anywhere on defence.pk ever since Friday 26th July i.e. the date of the creation of this thread and it's opening post. Complete silence from him since. Just saying.

We finally know what Windjammer looks like. His face is a little bigger and darker than I thought.:p:
He is a prominent poster in Fazaian group on Facebook...you can see his face there lol,all you need is some keen observation on the both platforms and you can find him.

While travelling through Doha, Qatar, it was a very pleasant surprise to see PAF Air Chief, ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan, who was on a transition flight to Pakistan after a visit to UK.
It was a God sent opportunity to meet the PAF leader personally. What a truly remarkable gentleman professional to the core. I wasn't short of inquiries and the PAF chief was kind enough to reply to my each and every query with an absolute smile and even obliged me with a selfie. Albeit i can't release all the details of our conversation as some details will be officially released in near future, however one thing is confirmed, PAF certainly bagged an Indian SU-30.

View attachment 570804

@Ozee

Windjammer has been arrested by Air Force intelligence‍.

Do you have anything to support? that's some serious accusation against him. Just for the posting of this thread which doesn't reveal something new.

This is just strange.

If the PAF air chief can openly discuss certain things with a random person like you, what would his objection be to you releasing that information publicly? Either the PAF Chief is a gross unprofessional and potentially breaking the law or you are overestimating the “information” divulged to you.

I say this as a fan of your work.
That's because the ACM limits what he can disclose. And this is not with some senior forum member, he even had to secure comms when speaking to his seniors after the events of Feb. For example my old man(retired PAF fighter pilot) , cannot speak about certain (most) details, even though he and the ACM go long way back (IPs on Vipers). Same goes for my course mates, they can say only some but a lid on the rest.

The exchange of information will be kept deliberately on the low end.

Thank you for your services Boss.
It was a pleasure and honour in meeting you.

1616090650091.png

Albeit i can't release all the details of our conversation as some details will be officially released in near future, however one thing is confirmed, PAF certainly bagged an Indian SU-30.

If you had your mobile phone or other electronic device on you chances are your conversation has probably already been tapped without your consent. Just sayin'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom