What's new

My Encounter With PAF Airchief

What's keeping you @Windjammer Sahib, kindly spill some beans. We are all waiting for you to open up with some information. Would be really great if you could let loose some goodies us. Just the opening post to open the thread, then all quiet. Please don't make us bear the building suspense. :pakistan:

@Windjammer brother what's cooking all cheifs r flying around and all flying by Qatar Airways. Let bring LM to Pak.

While travelling through Doha, Qatar, it was a very pleasant surprise to see PAF Air Chief, ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan, who was on a transition flight to Pakistan after a visit to UK.
It was a God sent opportunity to meet the PAF leader personally. What a truly remarkable gentleman professional to the core. I wasn't short of inquiries and the PAF chief was kind enough to reply to my each and every query with an absolute smile and even obliged me with a selfie. Albeit i can't release all the details of our conversation as some details will be officially released in near future, however one thing is confirmed, PAF certainly bagged an Indian SU-30.

View attachment 570804

This is just strange.

If the PAF air chief can openly discuss certain things with a random person like you, what would his objection be to you releasing that information publicly? Either the PAF Chief is a gross unprofessional and potentially breaking the law or you are overestimating the “information” divulged to you.

I say this as a fan of your work.

This is just strange.

If the PAF air chief can openly discuss certain things with a random person like you, what would his objection be to you releasing that information publicly? Either the PAF Chief is a gross unprofessional and potentially breaking the law or you are overestimating the “information” divulged to you.

Maybe he is working for PAF undercover?

This is just strange.

Nothing was revealed to @Windjammer that is not already in public eye.

PAF air chief has officially confirmed Su-30MKI kill to aviation journalists already. PAF has officially marked it as a kill in its books as well. Few other interesting tid-bids would have been told to Windy and that's about it. Nothing unprofessional about it

Maybe he is working for PAF undercover?

Then he should definitely not be divulging anything including unauthorized photos.

Nothing was revealed to @Windjammer that is not already in public eye.

PAF air chief has officially confirmed Su-30MKI kill to aviation journalists already. PAF has officially marked it as a kill in its books as well. Few other interesting tid-bids would have been told to Windy and that's about it. Nothing unprofessional about it

If the air chief isn’t ready or share that information publicly, no exception should have been made to the OP. That’s what professionals do.

What's keeping you @Windjammer Sahib, kindly spill some beans. We are all waiting for you to open up with some information. Would be really great if you could let loose some goodies us. Just the opening post to open the thread, then all quiet. Please don't make us bear the building suspense. :pakistan:
Apprently its "spill the tea" nowadays. Fits well with this, if you know what I mean ;)

Then he should definitely not be divulging anything including unauthorized photos.

If the air chief isn’t ready or share that information publicly, no exception should have been made to the OP. That’s what professionals do.

Again, air chief didn't share any sensitive info. Just because YOU aren't aware of already public info, it doesn't mean the info is sensitive.

As I said, no unprofessionalism here.

Again, air chief didn't share any sensitive info. Just because YOU aren't aware of already public info, it doesn't mean the info is sensitive.

As I said, no unprofessionalism here.

You need to improve your reading skills and re-read what OP wrote.

su30 downing has greatly hurt indian morale and next time they will think many times before doing such misadventure

You need to improve your reading skills and re-read what OP wrote.

No, you need to improve your common sense and stop acting like a 13 year old teenage girl. Are you 14 years old who can not pick out a proper meaning out of any written paragraph? Did you go to college or are you a highschool drop out (serious question)?

Just think about: Do you think Air Chief would tell a random fan something that is not in public already or that is not supposed to be in public? :lol:

Air Chief confirmed Su-30MKI shoot down (which he has done already at multiple occasions). Then, he probably told some interesting tid bids to Windy, as could be expected.

Nothing of any intelligence value was revealed and hence there is no question of unprofessionalism.

Now go squabble like a puppy somewhere else.

:coffee:

No, you need to improve your common sense and stop acting like a 13 year old teenage girl. Are you 14 years old who can not pick out a proper meaning out of any written paragraph? Did you go to college or are you a highschool drop out (serious question)?

Just think about: Do you think Air Chief would tell a random fan something that is not in public already or that is not supposed to be in public? :lol:

Air Chief confirmed Su-30MKI shoot down (which he has done already at multiple occasions). Then, he probably told some interesting tid bids to Windy, as could be expected.

Nothing of any intelligence value was revealed and hence there is no question of unprofessionalism.

Now go squabble like a puppy somewhere else.

:coffee:

You wrote an entire paragraph simply because a suggestion to improve your reading comprehension has been made? You throw an emotional tirade then point fingers at people’s age. Such an immature fanatic.

OP in his post clearly stated that information that will be released in the future was divulged to him. If it hasn’t been released then, how can it be in the public domain? You really need to put your temper tantrums aside and learn basic logic.

You wrote an entire paragraph simply because a suggestion to improve your reading comprehension has been made? You throw an emotional tirade then point fingers at people’s age. Such an immature fanatic.

OP in his post clearly stated that information that will be released in the future was divulged to him. If it hasn’t been released then, how can it be in the public domain? You really need to put your temper tantrums aside and learn basic logic.

:lol:

There have been more than enough hints on this very forum by various senior members regarding what would be 'released' near 14th August (Pak's independence day). I would have pointed you towards those threads had you not been such a wanna-be smart alec.

Good day, girly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom