What's new

My definition of secularism is simple, India first, Narendra Modi tells ove

Nitish hhahhaz it will never happen if he goes to third front as well there are already pm contentenders like mulayam and mayawati

Not my point.I'm averse to nothing in particular, was only pointing out that the system & the electoral positions as existing preclude the absolutely same type of leadership displayed by Mr.Modi(and sought after by his supporters) in Gujarat where the nature of the challenge was/is different.

No doubt, politics is filled with challenges and the amount of challenges he is going to face is going to be directly proportional to the number of seats he and his supporters are able to garner. Rest assured, if he makes an entry to central platform he is not gonna go back and his support will only go up and up with the time to go (that is my belief).

Mr. Modi might well manage to master those challenges & show leadership but that will be completely different from what is referred to in gujarat and might not be too dissimilar (in my opinion) to what is presently available which is often criticized by the supporters of Mr.Modi.

It could be or it could not be. That is what we want to see!! We can not certainly form an opinion without even trying.

All I'm saying is that the situation as existing at the centre precludes the kind of leadership sought by Mr. Modi's supporters, my argument is not that he should not be the PM( if elected).
He has set a good example in terms of governance and anyone else who comes close to him is Nitish Kumar. They are people who worked against the challenges and have come out with flying colors. So if we do not want to stick to the existing situation someone bold like them has to arrive. He may fail in things but that is what tenure of 2014-2019 will tell us (if he is elected and able to survive). Also, more than getting the bills passed if he is able to implement his ideas like focusing more on green power generation, up-lifting the poor and needy, better education, establishment of more knowledge granting institutions etc etc then that will be a win. I think no one would be opposing him on these ideas at the least and if they do then I will not mince my words in calling them the biggest enemies of the country and a big time losers..

Btw, with reference to a fair chance being given to Mr.Modi, no such thing exists. If Mr.Modi & his party win enough seats, they will get a crack at forming the government, if they fall short, they don't. It is not necessarily about the better leader, it is simply about the management of the electoral arithmetic
I was talking about what his supporters wants no body was expecting him to be made PM with out numbers. Obviously, he would need to get this electoral politico-arithmetic worked out correctly to be able to rise to the position.

if modi will be selected as pm then rajasthan,himachal,haryana,delhi maximum seats will go to bjp ....dont know about south
he wont get elected and you also know it, doesnt have a pan india identity. only someone like nitish could save NDA, but I am sure congress will return to power.

blah blah blah... just divert the issue to sikh riots. fact is he was an incompetent chief minister who could'nt control communal riots in his state, how do you expect him to lead a country?

Stop picking and choosing your facts. The fact is Congress could not stop the 1984 sikh massacres and sat back and ewatched as it unfolded. How do you expect them to lead India with that logic?

what happend in delhi was brutal....killing inncocent sikhs beacuse the guards killed indira gandhi is totally unacceptable

^ forget stopping it they openly participated in that massacre

y always pick 2002 riots y nt earlier riots under congress governace more then 11000 ppl died nobody talk about that

beacuse of congress we are dealing with vote bank politics they only know british mantra divide and rule and we as a people of india still dont use our brains treat every indian equal ...no minority no majority

what can expect from congress whose minister took bribe of 3 crore and he sent anderson back to america... what about ppl who lost thier lives in bhopal gas leakage

thats why trial is goin on sajjan kumar and jagdiosh titler are they rss goons or congress

dont write anything without facts

Modi fanboys and hindutva retards should accept the fact he can never win. Congress will be back in power

thats why trial is goin on sajjan kumar and jagdiosh titler are they rss goons or congress

dont write anything without facts

Modi killed babies and oversaw rape of innocent women. He is not fit to become even a govt. chaprasi forget being PM

pleease mention ur real name.....dont hide ur identity ....

the way ur presenting urself without any fact..its make u retarted person...

ya thats y he is coming back in power again and again....what r u talking have some sense in ur comments
Modi fanboys and hindutva retards should accept the fact he can never win. Congress will be back in power

Modi killed babies and oversaw rape of innocent women. He is not fit to become even a govt. chaprasi forget being PM

pleease mention ur real name.....dont hide ur identity ....

the way ur presenting urself without any fact..its make u retarted person...

LOL tu kahin ka thanedaar hai kya jo tujhe ID bataun? learn to accept fact, you are a neo-nazi supporting fascist forces

Miya photo to cheeta ka lagaliya aapne. Humane badsurat kaha to bura maan gaye kya ???
As I said before " Shakal achi nahi baat to achi karo"

Naam or photo badalnese kuch nahi hota. :rofl:

there is nt a single proof...against modi ...
even supreme court agreed with it....now please talk sense dont treat urself as judge

i dont want to argue with a kid ...ur talking nonsense....u have no sense in ur comments

there is nt a single proof...against modi ...
even supreme court agreed with it....now please talk sense dont treat urself as judge

i dont want to argue with a kid ...ur talking nonsense....u have no sense in ur comments
proof is there to see, you should be ashamed of yourself that you are supporting a fascist goon

Back
Top Bottom