What's new

My dear father passed away from COVID-19. Prayers requested.

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.
May Allah bless him with better place in Heavens.

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.

I'm sorry to hear this my brother. Allah give your dear father a high station in Jannah, he is indeed shaheed from this evil disease.
I just prayed for him in my Isha prayer. I know too well the pain of losing someone dear, as you saw my uncle passed away over a week ago.

May ALLAH grant forgive his sins and grant him highest place in Jannah and with shifat of RASOOL SAW Ameen.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Allah marhoom k darjaat buland karey or ahl e khana ko sabar dey Aameen.

Thank you all.
Inna lillah e wa inna ilaihe raji'un.

Many ulema believe that the Muslims who die after suffering from lung damage due to Corona can be classified as Martyrs. You should be hopeful that our Lord will give your father rewards of a Martyr.. In shaa Allah.

Thank you all.

God Bless him and your family !! Father is irreplaceable, I hope he lived a great life !!

Sorry to hear about the sad news bro. Prayers Allah grants him place in the Junnah and to you and your family gives the strength to cope with this loss . RIP

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun. Sorry for your loss OP.
May Allah grant him Jannah, and may he give you and your family sabr.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom