What's new

My dear father passed away from COVID-19. Prayers requested.

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.
inna lillahi wa inaa ellahay rajeoon.

my deepest condolences. May you find sabar

k

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May Allah give you the peace that you seek and grant him the best Jannah.

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.
Inna-Lillah.jpg

Dear, we pray to ALLAH SWT to bless your father with his 'Rahma' and 'Jannah' and patience to you and your whole family - our thoughts are with you and bereaved family.

Thank you all.
May Allah forgive him and all of us. May he enter paradise and may his stay in the grave be safe and peaceful. Ameen

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

may Allah grant him the best place in jannah

inna lilahi wa inna ilahi raji'oun

May God help you in these difficult times

May Allah rest him in peace and give you power to bear this loss, soon we will join him, May Allah keep us with emaan.so we may join our elders in Jannah.

Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi raji'oun.

Sorry for Your loss brother,
May Allah have mercy on his soul, and grant him a place in the highest heaven.

Back
Top Bottom