What's new

My dear father passed away from COVID-19. Prayers requested.

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.
I'm really sorry for your loss, may his soul rest in peace.

RIP

خدا تعالی انکی مغفرت فرمائیں اور انکی خطائیں معاف فرما کر جنت میں جگہ دیں ۔ اور آپکو آپکی فیملی کو صبر عطا فرمائیں

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.

Unki aor tammam foat shudgan ki aor tammam zinda ki maghfirat aor bakshish ki dua hay. May Allah keep him and all departed in the Best of His cares and in the comfort of His Blessings. Aamin.

Thank you all.
Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi rajiun........ MAy GOd bless him with high ranks in jannah!

Sad to hear bhai, his blessings will always be with you. Take care of your near and dear ones🙏

Thank you all.
I am really sorry to hear this news my friend. My prayers are with you.

COVID has taken a lot of dear ones much ahead of their time.

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎
May Allah (SWT) grant you and your family Sabr e Azeem to bear this tragic loss.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

we all have to go one day, as a son best and only thing you can do for him now is to become his sadqa e jariya. encourage everyone also to show love by doing the deeds which can help him, nothing else matters.

Account for Good deeds remains open even after death, it depends upon us, to use it and make deposits.

This is the right way to show your love, crying and other stuff do not help. Just my thoughts, no one needs to agree.

Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi raji'oun.

@Alpha BeeTee

My sincere condolences.

May Allah Almighty grant you and your family mental strength to cope with this loss, Ameen.

Thank you all for the prayers and wishes.
This means a lot. I can't thank you all enough. May Allah reward you and keep your loved ones safe.

May he rest in peace ! one of relatives passed away in 3 days his condition worsened very fast day 1 feeling slightly ill to day 3 in the ICU

Back
Top Bottom