What's new

My birthday

LegionnairE

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Yeah, today's my fvckin birthday. Guess not many people remember because ain't nobody's calling. I will stay in home and try to sleep untill the midnight :/ I was left by my girlfriend yesterday im in a very chitty mood. So please let's get into some hardcore technical military discussions and no political bullsh*t... thanks :tup:

Yeah, today's my fvckin birthday. Guess not many people remember because ain't nobody's calling. I will stay in home and try to sleep untill the midnight :/ I was left by my girlfriend yesterday im in a very chitty mood. So please let's get into some hardcore technical military discussions and no political bullsh*t... thanks :tup:

Happy birthday and get into some hardcore trolling today to get over her :D

Epic story !!

AtuxJSyCEAEuHG6.jpg

let bygones be bygones...

Happy B'thday

Enjoy your fvckin birthday.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom