What's new

My advise to Pakistani, don't lose hope !

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)
Peace with India should be made when we have stabilized and never from a position of weakness.

Rest I agree with.

Nation consensus has potency to reform the nation. Indonesia still has Golkar party as third largest parties despite it was political power during Soeharto era. They are always inside any administration as well during our democracy period

In reality, Pakistan has become divided, even in Karachi PTI is lost, how come you are so determine that problem can only be solved by PTI if they even cannot make enough support ?

My advice is that IK just need to wait election, compete in programs, no need making lot of fuss, previous Vote of No Confident is legal in Parliamentary system.

I
Your post clearly u have no information regarding on ground facts.

Imran khan or PTI was never hot favourite for Karachi local elections as they had no presence in karachi at local level. I myself from karachi and we either didnt voted or voted for Jamat.e.islami. for example in my department we have 40 plus people and not a single person voted for PPP ... Most of them voted for Jamat.e.islami because after MQM they have best infrastructure and connectivity with the local issues like roads, sanitation, electricity ... But does that mean Karachi dont want to see imran khan as a president. Out of 40 people in my department 39 people are supporter of PTI and imran khan and just one person supports Moulana fazal ur rehman. So PTI acceptability in Karachi for national assembly as well as provincial assembly is somewhere around 80 to 90 percent.

Another example is pdf. This very forum represents people that were mostly pro establishment but belongs to all the age group all localities, language and provinces are fairly represented here and is representative of actual population of Pakistan... If u conduct pole here then i am sure 80 to 90 percent vote will be in favor of Imran khan just like all of Pakistan.

Then question arrises how PPP won majority seats ... This is all righing a system controlled by establishment and PDM parties through which they first create jurisdiction favouring PPP and then rigging election by fake votes... To support this whole rigging process most of the constituencies some sub urb areas are attached in which access of press is limited then police and election commission is used to post fake votes. Videos of fake vote casting in karachi is widely available on internet. PPP has no support in karachi except from some suburb areas may be 10% and government officers that are beneficiary of corrupt system ...

My last point is most of the people supports imran khan as he proved again and again to be an honest leader whereas we Pakistani are fedup of this existing system of corruption favourites and nepotism. For us PDM is symbol of corruption. There is no chance majority of Pakistani people woll accept these crooke.

Ultimately Indian Army and Modhi ji will rescue Pakistan masses from thugs in uniform and Pak establishment. We are in course to Ghar Wapsi....

The lower command need to rise up and take the generals to their maker before the 71 dreaded repeats.

Last edited:
FneCBMFX0AAHQg4

Unless Pakistan domestically collapses, India will NEVER dare attack Pakistan. Period. Neither will any other country in the world.

The reason is because there are no realistic scenarios ; where India or any other country would not take heavy damage/casualties in any such conflict.

The window for peace has long passed, India's long-term goals do not have peace in mind
It does not matter how grand they think they are...future holds a lot of uncertainties not the least of which is the growing conflict with China. At one point, all countries need to close down open fronts.

As stated before, there should be no rush for Pakistan to push the peace process. I am for opening up more trade with both India and Afghanistan though.

It does not matter how grand they think they are...future holds a lot of uncertainties not the least of which is the growing conflict with China. At one point, all countries need to close down open fronts.

As stated before, there should be no rush for Pakistan to push the peace process. I am for opening up more trade with both India and Afghanistan though.
Agreed

Pakistan's immediate priorities should be getting their house in order and implementing strict reforms, counter any covert hostile plans by whomever...

Unless Pakistan domestically collapses, India will NEVER dare attack Pakistan. Period. Neither will any other country in the world.

The reason is because there are no realistic scenarios ; where India or any other country would not take heavy damage/casualties in any such conflict.
Plus unko ye awaam sumbhalni pare gi

Lahoriyon se GHQ ki position mango ge wo ulta Sukkur ka rasta bata dein ge

Muhammad Ishaq Dar is a senior Pakistani politician; chartered accountant & economist; a veteran businessmen & investor; former member of the National Assembly of Pakistan and an incumbent member of the Senate of Pakistan serving as the 42nd Finance Minister of Pakistan since September 28, 2022
He was also absconding from courts for the 4 years. The jahil generals who gave pmln another NRO thought this Sharif family Munshi was some wizard. So they brought him back from London in PAF jet. Gave him his last 4 years salary and installed him as finance minister. No questions on his means beyond his resources.

His expertise is in fudging numbers and money laundering. A crime he confessed himself. But Pakistan is run by criminal syndicate of generals, judges, politicians and bureaucrats, a criminal like Ishaq dar gets a clean chit from this 'system'.

This is the type of things that make common Pakistani like me angry and despondent. This is not emotional diatribe. This is how our country has been f*cked up by generals. We all woke up to this reality when these generals ousted Imran. We knew military is involved in politics but gave them benefit of doubt as we hated corrupt dogs like Sharif and Zardari and thought military still better than them. When Imran was ousted, we realized with disillusionment, that military stands with these thieves! Because Imran was honest. He was doing well for the people and he meant well for the country. Still, generals ousted him and replaced him with thieves.

Sorry too late for that. I have lost hope. Only a bloody revolution will restore it.
No doubt. We need a bloody revolution. A political party can do as !uch as PTI has to give us awareness and direction. People will have to take up matters. The performance of courts is there for us to see. There's no rule of law. It's the major general and his brigadier running the disastrous show. And Asim Munir is as big an as*hole as Bajwa was.

Back
Top Bottom