What's new

My advise to Pakistani, don't lose hope !

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)

When people come to rule for 5 and 3 years there is no long term planning. All they is to plan how to get next 5 or 3 yrs

The frustration felt by Pakistan PDF member is because they think only IK can solve the situation.

Matter of fact, even current Government has capability to solve the problem as well. Solusion on Pakistan economic problem I believe has already been made in term of plan. There must be long term economic plan that has already been set up.

Start the development by making peace with India and avoid another arm race with India that has 1.4 billion people and 3 trillion USD GDP (2022)

The only problem I could see that people from both the nations are too emotional fools.

Leaders of both thcountries have poisoned from the decades against each other.
As a result, our citizens suffer the consequences of these political games, making peace between the two countries all the more difficult. It is clear that the only way to break this cycle is for leaders to work together to foster trust, understanding, and cooperation.

The issue will not going to solve anytime soon and need to find the way to work together for positive goals..

Last edited:
When people come to rule for 5 and 3 years there is no long term planning. All they is to plan how to get next 5 or 3 yrs
There should be consensus on the long term planning. That is the work of economist, not politician.

Changing of government in Indonesia is not making we change our long term economic planning. The different is only in budget allocation and speed, not the program.

Raw material ban and downstreaming strategy you see in Indonesia for example is strategy made in parliament in 2009 under SBY government where his party is rival to current Jokowi government. The implementation is conducted in phases.

Last edited:
There should be consensus on the long term planning. That is the work of economist, not politician.

Changing of government in Indonesia is not making we change our long term economic planning. The different is only in budget allocation and speed, not the program.

Raw material ban and downstreaming strategy you see in Indonesia for example is strategy made in parliament in 2009. The implementation is conducted in phase.

Muhammad Ishaq Dar is a senior Pakistani politician; chartered accountant & economist; a veteran businessmen & investor; former member of the National Assembly of Pakistan and an incumbent member of the Senate of Pakistan serving as the 42nd Finance Minister of Pakistan since September 28, 2022

The only problem I could see that people from both the nations are too emotional fools.

Leaders of both thcountries have poisoned from the decades against each other.
As a result, our citizens suffer the consequences of these political games, making peace between the two countries all the more difficult. It is clear that the only way to break this cycle is for leaders to work together to foster trust, understanding, and cooperation.

We should aside buring issues that practically will not going to solve anytime soon and find the way to work together for beneficials.
Be realistic is the key here. IK is too obsesses with Kasmir, too much pro China and anti America and this is what I see as the reason the military support current government

Muhammad Ishaq Dar is a senior Pakistani politician; chartered accountant & economist; a veteran businessmen & investor; former member of the National Assembly of Pakistan and an incumbent member of the Senate of Pakistan serving as the 42nd Finance Minister of Pakistan since September 28, 2022
He is the Minister of Planning or Finance Minister ?

If we want peace with india then we have no need to keep 700000 army , no need to keep nuclear weapons which eating our resources
You know nothing about pak army and the responsible of the ongoing mess in Pakistan

Be realistic is the key here. IK is too obsesses with Kasmir, too much pro China and anti America and this is what I see as the reason the military support current government

He is the Minister of Planning or Finance Minister ?

I agreed.

Actually similar to Modi bhakt, you will find too many Imran bhakt in PDF and Pakistan.. They do not listen anything against them.

He failed to take advantage the of the support he was getting, and his only focus was to penalised the opposition leaders and follow pro china policy.

This lead the difference between both the parties and also, he made few blunders during his tenure and army used to rectified it and eventual weakening of his support base, which eventually caused his downfall.

If we want peace with india then we have no need to keep 700000 army , no need to keep nuclear weapons which eating our resources
You know nothing about pak army and the responsible of the ongoing mess in Pakistan

India is bahemot and keep growing. They are afford to do arm race with you, while honestly you cant. This arm race will bankrup Pakistan and many had predicted this long time ago.

Current crisis is due to global economic environment. Countries that have weak economy will get huge stress under current circumtances.

Srilanka, BD, Egpyt have gone to IMF as well, even I read news that Philippine has short of energy crisis as well despite the economy is basically strong

He is also extraordinarily stupid. He converted a debt crisis into great depression/economic collapse. It is as though you got migraine and decided to solve the problem by shooting a bullet through your brain.

Just from today's papers:

that is accepting defeat and forget kashmir and be ready for gilgit tobe party of india in long run.

This current govt has no plan not it ever was PMLn Plan always take loans no plan to increase export or revenue of pakistan. If you know a single project done by pmln which increase our reserves or exports or any project by pmln which does not run on subsidy let me know.

Back
Top Bottom